A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Meniscectomy: Articular surface of the patella was examined.... - Tabi

Posted: May 04, 2012

Articular surface of the patella was examined and noted to be [white/wide?] and smooth and intact.

white, smooth, and intact - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you! - Tabi

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you!

Similar Messages:

The Loose Articular Surface Was Debrided With S/l *cinavater*
May 16, 2011

x ...

Ortho Surgery ?? Articular Or S/l "highland" Surface
Apr 02, 2013

He has said it twice and I just can't seem to put my finger on it to even point me in the right direction.  Covering for someone, so this is not my specialty.  Here are both examples.  Thanks! The chondral surface of the medial compartment anterior to this transitions to grade 2 to grade 1.  Even at the most anterior, the medial femoral condyle is essentially normal "high on" surface.  The remainder of the lateral meniscus is intact and the articular or "highland/ ...

S/l Metcalf Meniscectomy. Nm
Nov 17, 2014

nm ...

Type Of Biters In Meniscectomy.
Mar 10, 2011

I can't tell if he is saying "4" biters or maybe "Ford" biters or "forebiters"? Is there a type of biter that s/l this? Using an incisor resector and (___) biters the inner margin of the meniscus was made smooth. Thanks. ...

Patella
Apr 18, 2012

Right knee demonstrates tenderness. _________ and _________ patella per set.   Sounds like pulcele and gladda ...

Patella Or Patellar Fracture?
Nov 16, 2009

Would you transcribe patella fracture or patellar fracture?  I think I am hearing patellar fracture.  TIA.  ...

Surface Pro
Nov 19, 2014

I am starting a new job and do not want to invest in a desktop. I have surface pro and wondering if anyone else uses it for transcribibg? ...

S/l Blumatuts Line? Patella Spur
Oct 18, 2011

"There is spurring on the patella which appears in a neutral position with the inferior pole adjacent to s/l blu-ma-tuts line. I looked up patella spurring inferior pole adjacent and found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! ...

S/l Surface Antigen
Jul 14, 2010

Mom was healthy in the pregnancy. She is blood type B+ and is negative for STS,hepatitis B, suface antigen, HIV, and group B Strep. There is a question of some ...

Pilo? Surface
Feb 24, 2011

He has metastatic disease to the subarachnoid space and pilo surface of the cord and left temporal fossa mass, which is felt to be benign. Is the word pilo correct? ...

Maternal Surface
Mar 23, 2012

dictator is stating S/L "intact codoledents"   any idea what he is saying???? ...

L Tibia Fracture - Plan: He Was Transitioned To A S/l *patella
Jun 01, 2011

x ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

Bursal Surface Sl-scarfing
Mar 23, 2011

bursal surface sl/scarfing ...

On The Lateral View, The Patella Is Sitting In A S/l Alta Position.
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

S/l Cateroid Surface?! LONG NIGHT AHEAD! SM
Jul 03, 2013

Can you tell it has been about 5 years since I have done ortho surgery!  I tried to hear volar, plantar, articular, raw, anything I knew, but just couldn't.  Here is the whold sentence:  The medial compartment has a complex tear of the meniscal root and the posterior horn.  Otherwise, meniscus is normal s/l caratoid/caroid surface of grade 1 to 2 changes, but no significant thinning.  Thanks!  ...

Could A Patella Have Heavy "velour" (like The Fabric)
Dec 05, 2011

"endosalpingo" Surface Of The Left Fallopian Tube.
Oct 14, 2010

She also was found to have a metastatic focus on the endosalpingo surface of the left fallopian tube. ...

S/l "surface Swan" And Shaver
Apr 21, 2010

doctor says :  The distal clavicle was exposed subperiosteally through both the lateral and posterior portals using -s/l -<<surface swan>> and shaver thanks for any help!  ...

HELP -"overdon" Patella Component - And - "keotibia Tray"
Jul 16, 2013

These are new to me and I cannot find anywhere! ...