A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I saw him earlier because of these blisters on his hand, which I felt was s/l pompholyx to do (see m - jb

Posted: Jan 01, 2012

I saw him earlier because of these blisters on his hand, which I felt was s/l pompholyx to do and he responded well to topical steroids.

blisters - jb - jan2

[ In Reply To ..]
first word could be pemphigus usually with a second word also, but the "to do" s/l doesn't ring a bell with me except for "in situ" which I don't think would make sense.

Pompholyx - Fussy

[ In Reply To ..]
Pompholyx is correct. Not sure about the "to do", though.

Similar Messages:

Open Roofed Blisters??
Aug 24, 2011

Doctor is saying: "Blisters are still s/l open roofed." ...

Just Felt Like Venting
Nov 12, 2013

I am so sick of getting emails daily from TSM and QC regarding new updates, changes, complaints!  Its not our fault that things with this new updated, state of the art fluency platform are not updated correctly, that should have been done by them before we started typing!  Quit holding me back by having to read, read, read more changes, etc.  I hate what transcription has become, I remember the days where I just sat and typed and never, ever heard from my supervisor back then. &nb ...

My TSM Felt It Appropriate To Share That She Had
Jan 15, 2015

since her baby slept through the night. She is refreshed and ready to go today. Apparently she does spend sleepness nights wondering how she'll pay her bills under this new exciting pay plan in addition to sleepless babies/kids. How insulting. Do they even think before they send these junk messages out ? ...

Felt So Much Better After Reading This Board
Jun 28, 2013

I felt like I was being picked on and I thought I was just paranoid but it's everybody so now I don't feel so bad.  I noticed the post-audits stopped when they got me out of bonus territory, too.  I got a full point mark-down for missing words on a post-audit for putting "Will get..." instead of "We will get..." and out of all the reports they post-audited only 1 was in my primary, the rest were all on accounts I'm not used to and the worst dictators.  I didn't ...

Ever Felt Like You Jumped From The Frying Pain Right
Jan 11, 2012

straight into the fire?  ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

Hi Kiki, Your Earlier Post
Dec 08, 2009

I know I saw one of your earlier posts about the shareholder's meeting, I just can't find it now.  There are some very interesting things in there, which is why I recommended  to read it carefully.  You can Google these people for background before voting. ...

Finishing Andrews Earlier?
Mar 20, 2015

I see that on the Andrews website, the average time to finish the coding course is 12 months. I have lots of time to devote to the course, and it would be nice to finish it earlier. Has anyone here finished the course earlier? How long did it take you? How many hours a week did you devote to it? ...

Hyperhidrosis - S/l Any Inciting Earlier Factors
Apr 05, 2012

Not sure after or... Her episodes do not have any particular relationship to stress or s/l any inciting earlier factors... ...

Rumor Earlier In 2012 That Transtech Was Going To
Jan 15, 2013

be acquired.  Did that ever happen?  Is it going to?  Already been through 2 acquisitions and don't want to do it again, so want to know Transtech status before possibly applying.  Any info?  Thanks ...

Earlier Talk About Keeping Your Office Under
Jun 12, 2013

A few weeks ago there was talk about people thinking we should keep our work/office under lock and key, that someone was going to be showing up and because of the HIPAA law, we would be in big trouble, prosecuted, arrested, whatever. I have something to run past those that were posting. Ok, so today I take my husband to have a procedure done. I am called back to his room as he is awakening and there are 2 people sharing this room with a drawn curtain between them. The doctor comes in to talk ...

TTS Keeps Advertising. I Applied Earlier This Year Sm
Apr 03, 2014

I took their test and passed.  I emailed them several times. They contacted me once and said they were filling full time positions first (I want part time to begin because I want to see before I commit to 40 hours a week if I can make money).  I have worked for a teaching hospital for 30 years. Oh well. If they contact me now, I'll say "NO, THANK YOU!!" ...

Keystrokers, Regarding Earlier Layoff Post
Jun 12, 2014

I do not know what I can mention here, but was the HR person’s first name who was let go start with a K?  I ask because I replied to their job posting that stated they were rolling back the clock and needed to hire 40 MTs.  I sent in my resume in response to the pediatrics account because a while back, I was an MT at a children’s hospital in a very large city.  I stated I knew my skills were old but that I was submitting my resume anyway for their consideration.  ...

Weird Ad Overlapping Dictation Earlier.
Oct 06, 2014

Before the crash, I was in the middle of a report when an ad for an animal shelter came on, encouraging adopting a pet.  It played over and over, drowning out the dictator's voice.  I thought I had triggered it somehow, but couldn't figure out how to get rid of it.  I tried to ignore it, but it was hard to hear the dictation, so I hit "Abandon."  Suddenly, the overlapping voice stopped.  Yay!  I was able to cancel the abandon and finish the report.  S ...

We Had A Discussion Earlier About Unpaid Work
Jun 07, 2015

And I was told that they "give" you extra in each report. I had a no dictation report and the line count is 0.02 of a line. Is that what you deem satisfactory for the unpaid work we do? ...

To Clarify My Earlier Post, About Inquiring To Newspapers....
Aug 19, 2013

After reading the replies, seems what I meant to say was misconstrued. When I decide to inquire to e-newspapers about exposing MModal, I meant trying to get the message out about Americans' private information going overseas, as the main point.  Ragging on how horrible the company would be just a side thing.  If people don't speak out, things don't change.  American women would not be able to vote if those strong, outspoken women way back didn't fight for that ...

Gout In Hand
Jan 08, 2010

I am experiencing gout in my left hand which is very painful.  Has anyone had this?  Any advice for still being able to work?  The doctor has put meon colchicine, prednisone and Vicodin.  Thanks in advance for any advice! ...

Raise Your Hand If....
Mar 15, 2010

.... you were not trained thru an MT school but had equivalent medical studies schooling/background/hospital work... and managed to market yourself or simply applied to jobs and found yourself a start as an MT (in otherwords, without going thru any special "MT course" or certification since you had already gone thru university level courses in which you learned the same required medical subjects).If this is you, please tell me your story. ...

Right Hand Dominant
Jul 01, 2010

Is this correct?    right-hand-dominant male One of my doctors uses this phrase all the time and this is always the way I have typed it. I just want to know if I am typing it correctly, and if it is not correct what is the correct way to type it? My thanks to anyone who answers ...

Transcend Hand-off
Jun 17, 2010

I work at a hospital that will shortly transition over to Health Management Associates.  I have seen on their website they outsource all  transcription work to Transcend.  Right now all transcriptionists will be staying put but probably the first of year that will not be the case - can someone tell me anything about this company?  Line rate, ease of making good counts, etc.  Thanks. ...

Hand Controls
Sep 05, 2010

I am having a lot of trouble with pain in my knees when using the foot pedal.  Does any know of any type of hand controls?  Thanks! ...

Hand Position
Oct 19, 2010

Pt with joint pain. When pt turns his "right hand in the ______ position and tries to grip something, he has pain in his thumb". s/l - c-plane..?  Thanks! ...

Hand Laceration
Jul 27, 2011

Here's the text:  Examination of the right hand reveals a long jagged laceration extending from the palmar surface into the web space.  It is roughly 4.5 cm in length.  It is full thickness and when the fingers are spread apart, the volar surface of the 1st phalange can be visualized through the wound.  Volar?  I'm not sure if that's what I'm hearing...it sounds like it starts with a b, like bowler or buller.  I know what volar is, but does it fi ...

Hand Exam
Jan 25, 2012

She has full active range of motion.  She has no irritation of the s/l **SBR**.  She is able to make a fist.  She has 5/5 strength throughout her right hand.  ...

Hand Test?
Mar 06, 2012

He is talking about passive ROM of the fingers. "the right hand had a small nodule on the volar aspect of the metacarpophalangeal joint on the middle finger which was tender with no locking" s/l AB demonstrated. Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Hand Surgeons
Sep 25, 2012

I have worked in orthopedics and there is a possible opportunity for a hand surgeon.  Where can I find references or just common terminology for surgical notes that focus on the hands.  I have stedman's references for surgery and orthopedics, but I was hoping there was some kind of guide for transcriptionist of hand surgeons.  I know there are so many references out there, but whenever I google I am getting such a broad spectrum and nothing that seems to really be w ...

Hand Surgery
Dec 03, 2012

Sentence is:  ". . . interdigital nerve identified.  This was teased free of the adjacent vascular structures and retracted RSV and dissected proximal." I cannot find RSV.  Could it be something else? ...

Hand Me A Barf Bag!
May 23, 2013

She either has very rose-colored glasses or a very chocolate-colored nose.  I can see why she won, as she paints such a wonderful picture of the company and the profession.  Maybe it used to be that way, but not anymore. ...

You Have To Hand It To Them. Do Away With Shift
Sep 11, 2013

that all those running out of work will be forced to work all hours of the day and night now to maintain health benefits.   This is probably their way of filling up graveyard shifts that they've previously been unable to fill.  Can you just picture the looks on their faces when they come up with these devious plans.   ...

Wrist/hand Pain
Nov 18, 2009

I am a new MT and have only been working a couple of weeks but loving it!  I was just wondering if any of you seasoned MTs out there remembered having hand and wrist pain when you first started?  With the increased amount of typing that I have been doing all day long every day, I find that my hands and wrists hurt when I am doing other things.  I am not talking about being sore, which I expected until I get use to all the typing, but actual stabs of pain when I move them certain w ...