A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How would you type 74, nearly-75-year-old man? Not quite awake this a.m. nm - shortcake

Posted: Mar 26, 2011

74, nearly 75-year-old man - no hyphen after nearly

[ In Reply To ..]

Thanks so much! - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

How Would You Type: For The Past Year-year And A Half?
Sep 09, 2011

.. ...

How To Type *a 15 And 11/12th Year Old*
Mar 03, 2011

Would this be a 15-year 11/12-month or a 15-11/12-year-old or ?? TIA ...

How Is The New Year Looking At Silent Type? Nm
Jan 02, 2014

? ...

How Would You Type, 69- Nearly 70-year-old Woman? Would That Be Correct? Thanks! Nm
Sep 22, 2012

.. ...

13-year 2-month-old Male How Should I Type It
Jun 05, 2015

Hello everyone, appreciate some opinions on this.  He states 13-year 2-month-old male but I am not absolutely positive on hyphenating this, not use to them dictating the years and the months. ...

How Do You Put 20-year-old In Auto Correct/expanded Type?
Jul 21, 2011

sx ...

How Would You Type For Verbatim Acct, 87- Almost-88-year-old Male?
Sep 16, 2011

.. ...

Keep Me Awake Please!!!!
Apr 22, 2012

I am in hour number seven out of the thirteen that I must work today at the hospital. Only one person covers the weekend shift so I'm alone with nobody to talk to and I'm about DIE. I've taken a break after every third or fourth report, just trying to stretch and stay awake but the sleepies will not leave me alone. I seriously think I will die before 9 pm. Is anyone else just doing their best to survive this work day? Why can't these offices have windows??? It's gorgeous ...

He Dictates"He Is A Reportedly Healthy 3+ 10-year-old Child" Is This How It Should Be Type
Nov 17, 2009

NM ...

Pt Has A " Thirty Plus Pack Year History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Jun 25, 2010

:) ...

How To Type: Given His "50 Plus Pack Year" History Of Smoking.
May 26, 2010

d ...

She Has A "1-year Pack History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Aug 10, 2010

:) ...

Pt Had A "3-year Pack-history" Of Smoking. How To Type?
May 31, 2011

?? ...

How Do You All Stay Awake? HELP!
Feb 22, 2011

As soon as I start playing the audio, I can't concentrate and I start falling asleep at my desk. I literally have to get up every 15 minutes to keep from snoozing at my desk. Proofing my work is a hassle because, again, audio starts and I'm falling asleep. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, how much coffee I'm drinking, protien I'm eating, or vitamins I'm taking....nothing helps!  It's getting so bad that my production is seriously slowing dow ...

Staying Awake
Oct 15, 2012

Sitting here with work but still falling asleep at the computer.  How does one stay awake through all this crappy ASR and ESL who stutter and just totally horrible dictations?  ...

How Would You Type "25 To 30 Year History Of Smoking." Sm
Sep 08, 2011

25-30-year history or 25 to 30-year history? Or something else? Thanks! ...

Staying Awake On Third Shift
Aug 10, 2011

I was just wondering how many other people work third shift and have such trouble staying awake?  I have been doing third shift for a while and it's HARD!!! I have a new baby and my husband watches him in the day, but I cannot seem to get more than 4 hours of sleep during the day and then I try to take a nap in the evening before work, but I am STILL having problems staying awake and I know being tired sets one up for disaster for mistakes.  I am thinking of talking to my physicia ...

How To Stay Awake At The Computer
Nov 01, 2011

I just started a new MT job with our local university and am thrilled because it's full time, hourly, with fabulous benefits.  In my 30 years transcribing, this is the best deal yet.  However, it's difficult moving from a home office to a public office because I can't stop and take a nap when I get sleepy.    Today I found myself starting to nod off!  I tried making "deals" with myself, such as "Just stay awake and then you can take a nap as soon as y ...

Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me Stay AWAKE!
Jan 07, 2015

I love typing for a living . . . the problem is that I cannot seem to stay awake! Mornings are the worst! I get to the point where I literally can't hold my head up and have to take a little nap. It's killing my schedule and line count! I need/want to work more but I get too stinkin' tired. I'm afraid that if I keep coming up short with my line count, I'll lose my job. Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions? Coffee is not one that will work for me . . . can ...

How Do You Type "1 Year And A Half"
Jan 19, 2011

do you type it as I did in the subject line or do you type "one and one-half years"? ...

Pt Has A "several Year" History Of A Slowly-growing Mass. Hyphen Several Year?
Jan 25, 2011

? ...

Year Old Versus Year-old
Aug 28, 2014

If no noun following such as female or male should this be hyphenated, i.e. if stated "A 10 year old has stomachache".... should it be "A 10-year-old has stomachache" ..... ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

New Year, New Me!
Jan 19, 2011

I am checking out my community college catalogue and getting excited at so many interesting courses.  I'm not looking for a long, drawn out process or degree, just some subjects that will be fun, creative and could also translate into making me more marketable.   As an MT, I lean more toward writing, computer, and maybe even something medical, as opposed to something like car mechanics or accounting.  Any ideas?     ...

40-ish Year Old - Sm
Feb 01, 2011

Doctor says: "He is a 40 ish year old white male in no acute distress." What is the right way to transcribe the 40 ish part?  I've seen a lot of different ways.  I was thinking "40-ish-year-old" but not completely sure.  TIA for any help! ...

New Year's Day
Jan 02, 2012

Hello fellow MQ MT's, Does anyone know if we get paid time and a half for New Year's Day?  I've looked up and down on MQ Central but can't find holiday pay listed anywhere.  Thanks!  ...