A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HELP: If ECG is dictated, can I type as is, or type in full? - Sharon

Posted: Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full?

Depends on your account specifics - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
Most of the time you can put the abbreviation, but some places like Probity have you spell everything out no matter what.

You need to check your account specs or with your team lead on this one.

That is per the client. However as ECG/EKG are - s

[ In Reply To ..]
standards, it is more than likely frowned upon.

Similar Messages:

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Dictator Says "obtain Records, Records, Records." Would You Type It 3 Times As Dictated?
Feb 18, 2010

Or would you simply type "obtain records..." ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...

How To Type This?
Mar 24, 2010

There is grade 3 anterolisthesis of C3 upon C4 with fairly significant associated spinal stenosis. ...

Type Of Lab
May 01, 2010

Heavy ESL: "more specific autoimmune antibodies like a scade profile" ...

How Do You Type Q Day
Jun 28, 2010

She is still taking Percocet 1 to 1-1/2 tablets Q-day..tia. ...

Anything On All Type?
Jun 28, 2010

Hey all!   Thinking about leaving my current company.  All Type says they can give me an all typing account, I have been doing mostly VR for over a year and am making less and less money.    So I am curious about All Type.  Thanks! ...

How Would I Type This?
Aug 15, 2010

d:  "Recurrent, recurrent right inguinal hernia" It is a recurrence of a recurrent hernia.  Would I type it as said or as "re-recurent?"  This is not a verbatim account. ...

How Would I Type This:
Nov 19, 2010

The doctor says, " A split thickness skin graft was obtained from the anterior left thigh "18 thousandths of an inch deep."  Is this how I type the 18 thousandths or should it be another way. Thanks in advance for the help. ...

Type Of TPN
Feb 01, 2011

Patient is on TPN. Starte tube feeds with s/l ox-ce-va. Can't find reference.  Help if you can please. ...

Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Type Out (sm)
May 03, 2011

milliliters per meter squared   TIA ...

Does Anyone Type In EMR
Aug 11, 2011

Switching from straight typing to typing in Electronic Medical Records.  They are trying to figure pay scale for transcriptionist.  Does anyone had any dealings with such a set up and if so how are you paid? ...

Need To Know How To Type A Value
Sep 24, 2012

I hope someone can help me. The doctor is dictating lab results and he clearly says 3 times 10 to the 6 red cells and then again 3 times 10 to the 6 white cells. I've never had this before. Anyone know the correct way to type that out? Any help will be appreciated. thanks faiyth   ...

Type 4 Or Type IV
Apr 29, 2015

How is renal tubular acidosis classified.  Is it in regular numbers or numerals.  Example:  Renal tubular acidosis type 4 or type IV?  ...

What Is The Best Type Of Keyboard?
Oct 13, 2009

I have a REALLY old, loud COMPAQ keyboard.  I am going to buy a new one soon.  What are the best kinds for transcription?  With mine, you really have to punch down on the keys, and I know that a lot of the newer ones are much easier to press.  Any ideas? ...

HLA B27 How Do I Type This In Diagnosis?
Oct 21, 2009

I need to expand it, so would I type human leukocyte antigen B27, or do I need to put a hyphen in it? ...

Levothyroxine T3, T4 - How Do You Type?
Oct 26, 2009

Levothyroxine T3, T4   I think this is one drug but how would you type it? ...

Type Of Stitches
Oct 30, 2009

This pertains to a colon resection. The anastomosis was then done from the side of the distal left colon to the end of the proximal rectum.  This was done in two layers, hand sewn using interrupted 3-0 GI silk, serial s/l "musculoimbert" stitches on the outer layer, running 3-0 GI chromic canal technique on the inner layer.   ...

Type Of Facemask
Nov 02, 2009

Oxygen saturation is 96% on s/l air-soss" facemask. ...

Type Of Hematoma
Nov 07, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a "sillias hematoma"?  It's something that could form after a hip surgery.  Also, I'm having trouble with a name of a medication that sounds like "Awindernate".  Thanks! ...