A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is the correct way to type hepatitis C "type 2A/2C or IIA/11C? - TIA (no msg)

Posted: May 14, 2010

2a/2c - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Correct Way To Type This:
Jul 16, 2010

Should this be typed (5/10 or 5 out of 10) for: which decreased her pain to about 5/10 or 5 out of 10. ...

How Do I Correct Type
Jul 30, 2010

doctor dictates 15 to 17 millimeters from... is this just 15 to 17 mm from...    or what?? I am obviously suffering from heat induced stupidity. THANKS!!! ...

Correct Way To Type C1
Apr 11, 2011

What is the correct way to type, when doc says C1-2, 3 ? ...

Correct Way To Type Co Q-10?
Apr 18, 2013

I find all sorts of ways to type this in the I-net, and I have it in an old expander as Co Q-10, but spellcheck suggests CoQ 10 - which places the 10 on the next line  - does anyone know for sure how this is typed?  Thanks... ...

Correct Way To Type Kilo-ohm
Mar 17, 2011

I am trying to find the correct abbreviation for kilo-ohm.   Any suggestions? ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type This Drug? Sm
May 30, 2012

It is written in the patient's chart as "carbevo." I know it is for Parkinson disease. Carbidopa and levodopa. I googled it and found carb/levo. I'm not sure if I should type it that way or type it out completely. The doctor is pronouncing it as "carbevo" also. Any information would be helpful. Thanks! ...

Correct Way To Type 1/2-inch Leg Length...
Apr 07, 2010

is this the correct way to type 1/2-inch leg length discrepancy?   She has a 1/2-inch leg length discrepancy with the right leg being shorter than the left.   tia. ...

Correct Way To Type 4 #50 Nylon Sutures?
Nov 01, 2011

States "four number five oh nylon sutures"  What is the correct way to type this?  Thanks! ...

What Is Correct Way To Type Medication --- X 5 Days?
Sep 13, 2012

What is the correct way to type medication x days?  i.e. Pt was given Lasix 20 od x 10 days. OR Pt was given Lasix 20 mg od x10 days. ...

How Would You Type, 69- Nearly 70-year-old Woman? Would That Be Correct? Thanks! Nm
Sep 22, 2012

.. ...

ECG - Correct Way To Type S123 Pattern
Nov 06, 2012

Unsure if this would be S1, S2, S3 or S123 or S1-2-3 or ??   JD ...

How Do You Put 20-year-old In Auto Correct/expanded Type?
Jul 21, 2011

sx ...

Correct Way To Type "Tri Mix" Injection For Erectile Dysfunction ?
Oct 25, 2010

:) ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

Correct Way To Type "ST And T Wave", Sm
Feb 02, 2014

is it ST-T wave, ST and T-wave, or is there a preferred format? Thanks. ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Swingbed, Swing-bed Or Swing Bed?
Feb 14, 2014

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...

How To Type This?
Mar 24, 2010

There is grade 3 anterolisthesis of C3 upon C4 with fairly significant associated spinal stenosis. ...

Type Of Lab
May 01, 2010

Heavy ESL: "more specific autoimmune antibodies like a scade profile" ...

How Do You Type Q Day
Jun 28, 2010

She is still taking Percocet 1 to 1-1/2 tablets Q-day..tia. ...