A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How would you type: for the past year-year and a half? - shortcake

Posted: Sep 09, 2011

I would type - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
for the past year to year-and-a-half

I would type for the past 1 to 1-1/2 years - just me NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

How Do You Type "1 Year And A Half"
Jan 19, 2011

do you type it as I did in the subject line or do you type "one and one-half years"? ...

Been Here Half A Year
Aug 18, 2011

Ive never not given a notice, but I interviewed today and might get the job. You all know the deal, I just can't afford to work here and they want to fill the position Im trying for immediately.  Do you think after only 6 months, I have to give them a notice?  If so, how much of one?  It feels so wrong to just up and quit, but I can't pay my bills!  Another 2 weeks, or even one just puts me further in the whole.  I made more on unemployment! ...

How Many Of You Have Quit Transcend In Say The Past 6 Mos To A Year?
Feb 24, 2011

Just curious, because I heard a lot of their long-time MTs have called it quits, as have I.  If you have resigned, how many years were you with the company? ...

How Would You Type 74, Nearly-75-year-old Man? Not Quite Awake This A.m. Nm
Mar 26, 2011

.. ...

How To Type *a 15 And 11/12th Year Old*
Mar 03, 2011

Would this be a 15-year 11/12-month or a 15-11/12-year-old or ?? TIA ...

How Is The New Year Looking At Silent Type? Nm
Jan 02, 2014

? ...

How Would You Type, 69- Nearly 70-year-old Woman? Would That Be Correct? Thanks! Nm
Sep 22, 2012

.. ...

13-year 2-month-old Male How Should I Type It
Jun 05, 2015

Hello everyone, appreciate some opinions on this.  He states 13-year 2-month-old male but I am not absolutely positive on hyphenating this, not use to them dictating the years and the months. ...

How Do You Put 20-year-old In Auto Correct/expanded Type?
Jul 21, 2011

sx ...

How Would You Type For Verbatim Acct, 87- Almost-88-year-old Male?
Sep 16, 2011

.. ...

Pt Has A "several Year" History Of A Slowly-growing Mass. Hyphen Several Year?
Jan 25, 2011

? ...

Year Old Versus Year-old
Aug 28, 2014

If no noun following such as female or male should this be hyphenated, i.e. if stated "A 10 year old has stomachache".... should it be "A 10-year-old has stomachache" ..... ...

He Dictates"He Is A Reportedly Healthy 3+ 10-year-old Child" Is This How It Should Be Type
Nov 17, 2009

NM ...

Pt Has A " Thirty Plus Pack Year History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Jun 25, 2010

:) ...

How To Type: Given His "50 Plus Pack Year" History Of Smoking.
May 26, 2010

d ...

She Has A "1-year Pack History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Aug 10, 2010

:) ...

Pt Had A "3-year Pack-history" Of Smoking. How To Type?
May 31, 2011

?? ...

How Would You Type "25 To 30 Year History Of Smoking." Sm
Sep 08, 2011

25-30-year history or 25 to 30-year history? Or something else? Thanks! ...

How Would You Type "half And Half 1% Lidocaine"
Oct 15, 2013

New Year, New Me!
Jan 19, 2011

I am checking out my community college catalogue and getting excited at so many interesting courses.  I'm not looking for a long, drawn out process or degree, just some subjects that will be fun, creative and could also translate into making me more marketable.   As an MT, I lean more toward writing, computer, and maybe even something medical, as opposed to something like car mechanics or accounting.  Any ideas?     ...

40-ish Year Old - Sm
Feb 01, 2011

Doctor says: "He is a 40 ish year old white male in no acute distress." What is the right way to transcribe the 40 ish part?  I've seen a lot of different ways.  I was thinking "40-ish-year-old" but not completely sure.  TIA for any help! ...

New Year's Day
Jan 02, 2012

Hello fellow MQ MT's, Does anyone know if we get paid time and a half for New Year's Day?  I've looked up and down on MQ Central but can't find holiday pay listed anywhere.  Thanks!  ...

So Now A Year Or More Later With V/R..
Oct 03, 2012

DOES anyone actually double their lines ?      if not, shouldnt our pay go back up since their justification for halving our pay did not pan out?   Ha!   ...

With The New Year Need To Think About
Jan 01, 2013

I spent the morning reflecting and trying to figure out what to do and where this profession/company is heading.  In doing web searches found that MModal is opening up yet another center in Mysore, India and hoping to employee 500 employees.  I guess I am trying to figure out if it is indeed cheaper to employee Indians than US based employees after all the perks the Indians get like healthcare for the whole family including parents until they are 80, gym, free transportation, the cost ...

Is It Possible An 85 Year Could Have A
Mar 14, 2013

I had always thought pack year meant the number of years someone has been smoking.  ...

Just One More Year (hopefully)
Aug 17, 2013

My daughter will be driving and I can leave transcription/editing !   I just hope there is enough work to last that year.  I love working at home.  I've worked with some mean office women before who are backstabbing and downright evil, but at least I had security in my paycheck and paying my bills.  This job has been great as far as being home with my daughter when she gets out of school and being home when she is sick, but now she is older and when she starts drivi ...

Here's To The New Year -- More BS
Dec 30, 2013

Besides issues with a company that seems to have workflow problems and therefore tells the independent contractors to not work on their scheduled days because the work is low or on another day is sending e-mails that there is extra work and everyone needs to hustle , there is now a notice that there will be an adjustment in line rates.  Of note, this company does not pay the highest line rates to start with. They want a schedule and we're expected to be available AND must produce a min ...

New Year
Jan 01, 2014

Is today a Nuance holiday? ...

My Last Year With MM
Jan 24, 2014

I'm only staying this year for the insurance.  I'm pretty sure they won't be able to offer it so cheap next year. Then I'll be free to do whatever I want. ...

Do You Any MTs Making $50,000 Or More Per Year?
Nov 11, 2009

Does anyone know personally of any MT who makes $50,000 a year or more?  A college recruiter called me at home one night and asked what I did for a living and when I told her I did not make that kind of money she said "I was told most MTs make around $50,000 a year.  Only in my dreams.  LOL.  ...