A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ejection fraction is questionable of 50% and angle 40%. I am requesting a s/l maga - anon

Posted: Aug 05, 2011

TIA

MUGA (as in MUGA scan) nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Ejection Fraction
Jan 02, 2012

I should know this word, but can't for the life of me see it in my mind! Dictation is about an echocardiogram. Doc says:  ejection fraction of 40% with  s/l ecchyonesis, ...

S/l T Schultz ...test For Ejection Fraction
Nov 11, 2010

He dictates results of an echo:  "ejection fraction __% by T Schultz"  He says it clearly and I cannot verify it in anywhere.  Thank you for your help.  ...

Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction...
Jan 05, 2011

Is there a type of scan that s/l sustemembic scan that can reveal a left ventricular ejection fraction of 38% w/ no significant wall motion abnormalities?  I can't find anything close anywhere and this is my first time transcribing this doctor.  Thanks! ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

Fixed Anterior Apical "dove Set" With An Ejection Fraction Of 44%, On Cardiolite Study. Sm
Jun 10, 2010

Ischemic heart disease:  Residual mild to moderate left ventricular dysfunction with a Cardiolite study in July of 2009 documenting fixed anterior apical "dove set" with an ejection fraction of 44%. ...

On ECG, Concentric "LVA" To An LV Ejection Fraction.
May 21, 2010

Question LVA, can't get LVH...and how to type? ...

Questionable Transcription Job
Jan 20, 2011

i'm not sure if anyone has heard of Neel Soni...but if anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it.  i really don't want to take any work if  it's just going to lead to no money in my pocket.  it's happened too many times in the past and i can't afford to do the work and not get paid. ya know? i just need to know if it's legit.  thanks ~ a work at home mom ...

Questionable Dianosis
May 29, 2015

Has anyone heard of the dx "disuse myopathy"? I keep hearing it and asked an MT friend but she said it could be "diffuse myopathy"; however, I keep hearing it as "disuse" myopathy by other dictators, but can't seem to find the term anywhere.  Help! ...

Pt With Questionable C. Diff On S/l Empire Treatment.
Oct 17, 2009

This is under the impression, questionable C. diff positivity.  She is on s/l empire treatment.  Any ideas? ...

REQUESTING OT -- I JUST GOT NJA!!
Jan 22, 2015

x ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

Requesting Off For A Holiday..Can Someone Tell Me
Mar 28, 2010

me where to find the holiday request off rule --not more than 60 days or something like that.  I cant find it on MQ Central.  If you know the rule or how to find it on MQ Central that would be great!! ...

Tonnis Angle?
Dec 13, 2010

Okay, the doc is dictating about coxa saltans hip problems (hip snapping) and says something that s/l tonis angle....The ONLY thing I could find online was Tonnis angles of hips. Anyone else ever type this before?? ...

Requesting Time Off
Nov 14, 2013

Does anyone else having trouble getting an answer to requests for days off? Sometimes they aren't approved and it's 24 hours before! Then I have to email and wait for an answer.... Holidays are a nightmare. I think I make about 6 dollars an hour (seriously) Is that kind of pay really worth missing a holiday with my family? So sad, so stuck. ...

S/l Bladder Angle Repair
Sep 03, 2010

doc is talking about surgical history ...

S/L Angle And Triangle Of Calot?
Jun 05, 2011

I then opened the S/L angle and the triangle of Calot and dissected the cystic artery free.   Not sure this is right? any thoughts? Thank you! ...

Is Requesting And Referring The Same Thing?
Oct 17, 2011

Is a requesting doctor the same thing as a referring doctor? ...

Hyphen With Right Angle Clamp
Jan 25, 2012

Hello!  Having some hyphen trouble.    Here is the sentence:  ... and the pedicle of the ovary and tube were cross clamped with right-angles.  Does right angles need a hyphen.  I know if it is "a right-angle clamp," then it needs a hyphen, but what about if it comes later like the sentence before.  Is it "clamped with right angles" or "clamped with right-angles?"  Is this capitalized?  I did not think so! Also, is it supposed to have an "s" on i ...

Looking For Policy On Requesting Time Off.
May 13, 2012

I am looking for the policy that will tell me how soon I can start requesting time off.  It seems like it is 60 days and 90 days for holidays???  Thanks. ...

Fraction
Dec 08, 2009

Patient smokes 3/4 of a pack of cigarettes a day.  Is that typed 3/4 or three-quarters? ...

Chin-neck-throat Angle
Jul 15, 2010

Is it okay to transcribe chin-neck-throat angle or should it be broken up? ...

Requesting Advice On Computer Specs
Mar 06, 2014

Since I'm still using Windows XP, I need to change to Windows 7 OS to be HIPAA-compliant.  I will either buy a new computer or have one built for me.  Since price is a huge factor, I would like to spend the money on only the most important features (RAM and sound card).  Could anyone please advise me on how much RAM, size of hard drive, best sound card without going overboard, etc?  Preloaded or built from scratch?  Desktop or laptop? Like I said, since money is so ...

CK 1068 With 98% EN Fraction
Jan 27, 2011

What is an EN fraction ? ...

Ortho - Five Foot Angle - Is This A Correct Term
Mar 16, 2010

He is able to walk on his heels and toes without difficulty and he has a negative Gower sign.  He has a neutral five foot angle.   thanks for any help. ...

Sinus Surgery S/l Right Angle Seeker Or Sinker?
Aug 18, 2011

whew ...

Why I Won't Waste My Time Requesting Reversals Anymore.
Jan 27, 2015

When it is dictated that the patient had knee surgery, (a couple of other procedures), then says rotator cuff and patella surgery... would that be considered a repeat of the knee surgery?   How am I supposed to know if when he dictated this, he was referring to the same surgery or not?   I blanked it and got an error on a post audit.   If I had repeated a DX in the list, I would have been marked off for that---cannot win either way.      ...

Measurements On The Echo And Says What Only S/l Fraction 27%
Jun 16, 2010

He is giving the list of measurements on the echo and says what only s/l fraction 27%.  It is not ejection fraction because he lists that later as 40%. ...

S/l Jugular Venous Pressure Is Elevated Above The Angle Of "Jilewey"
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Bilirubin Elevation With S/l "dadic" Fraction?
May 23, 2011

This is an Indian dictator.  The patient had mild elevation of bilirubin at 1.3 with __________ fraction of 0.3.  Sounds like "dadick" fraction.  This is on a physical with no history of liver function problems.  Thanks for any help!  ...

Referring Physician Vs Requesting Physician
Apr 30, 2013

What is the difference between referring physician and requesting physician? ...