A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fixed anterior apical "dove set" with an ejection fraction of 44%, on Cardiolite study. sm - traci

Posted: Jun 10, 2010

Ischemic heart disease:  Residual mild to moderate left ventricular dysfunction with a Cardiolite study in July of 2009 documenting fixed anterior apical "dove set" with an ejection fraction of 44%.

apical defect - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

maybe - r

[ In Reply To ..]
data set

Thanks guys. You got me thinking in a different way and I got it quite quickly. It is "defici - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

deficit --nm - starzzz

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Ejection Fraction
Jan 02, 2012

I should know this word, but can't for the life of me see it in my mind! Dictation is about an echocardiogram. Doc says:  ejection fraction of 40% with  s/l ecchyonesis, ...

S/l T Schultz ...test For Ejection Fraction
Nov 11, 2010

He dictates results of an echo:  "ejection fraction __% by T Schultz"  He says it clearly and I cannot verify it in anywhere.  Thank you for your help.  ...

Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction...
Jan 05, 2011

Is there a type of scan that s/l sustemembic scan that can reveal a left ventricular ejection fraction of 38% w/ no significant wall motion abnormalities?  I can't find anything close anywhere and this is my first time transcribing this doctor.  Thanks! ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

Ejection Fraction Is Questionable Of 50% And Angle 40%. I Am Requesting A S/l Maga
Aug 05, 2011

TIA ...

Folecodiagnosit Study? Henual Addhension Cardiolite Evaluation?
Nov 09, 2009

Ongoing care from an internal medical standpoint should include continued neurological evaluation with folecodiagnositc study, continued psychiatric counseling and possible medication and at least henual addension cardiolite evaluation for myocardial ischemia ...

On ECG, Concentric "LVA" To An LV Ejection Fraction.
May 21, 2010

Question LVA, can't get LVH...and how to type? ...

X-rays Show Some Anterior Heterotopic Bone Proximal To The Anterior S/l Phalange Of The Femoral Comp
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Apical Bullae
Jun 09, 2010

There are ---apical bullae the largest measures 6 cm in diameter and it is partially collapsed.   is it nucleus?? sounds like it but not sure ...

Apical Blebs
Jan 18, 2011

Sentence sounds like this: "Right thoracoscopy with resection of apical blebs with mechanical and s/l "telfordesis."" ...

S/l Apical Slit
Dec 30, 2011

Doctor is doing a cardiolite stress test it sounds like he is saying apical slit. Anyone heard? TIA ...

Adenosine/Cardiolite Or Adenosine-Cardiolite
Dec 16, 2012

or I guess just adenosine Cardiolite ?  Thanks!   ...

Cardiolite S/l Sin Tig Graphy Was Normal.
May 14, 2010

d ...

Splenic Activity On A Cardiolite Test?
Oct 14, 2009

have an ESL, and im not sure if saying 'splenic' activity or maybe 'planic' activity?  never heard of splenic before in a cardiac study but just not sure.  tks for the help! Only resting scan was done; the patient refused to have stress images done. The resting scan shows an inferoapical defect on vertical and long axis view. There is some increased ________________ activity. Part of this could be contributory from that, however, since there are no stress im ...

LEXISCAN CARDIOLITE Exercise Stress Question....
Sep 03, 2011

Under the heading Raw data, "Lung/heart ratio is within normal limits.  There was moderate s/l "gut" initial artifact seen.   He is an ESL doctor so I purely guessing on the "gut"......just sounds like a g or c, but could be anything!  Thanks..... ...

A Small Minimally Reversible Apical Defect ..
Apr 17, 2013

A SMALL MINIMALLY REVERSIBLE APICAL DEFECT CONSISTENT WITH DISTAL LAD INFARCTION WITH MILD s/l PERI- ... ...

It's Fixed
Jan 09, 2013

nm ...

FIXED
Aug 28, 2013

I just want to say Thank You to MTStars Support who worked tirelessly to fix whatever was wrong with the site. I appreciate your efforts!! GLAD to be back! However, it obviously has not changed the "Attitudes" of some who post on this forum, unfortunately. All the snide, snarkiness is back in full force. Is there anything that "support" can do about THAT? Just a thought. :-) ...

How I Fixed Error 372
Apr 12, 2010

As posted before, I had error 372 on opening Editscript version 9.  Well, tech support couldn't fix it, escription couldn't fix it, so I fixed it.  I did a system recovery where I basically just wiped everything off my computer and started all over.  Vista was basically reinstalled and it was like it was when it was new.  I reinstalled my antivirus and word.  Then when tech support installed ES 9, it worked.    ...

Problem Fixed
Mar 09, 2015

Well, they fixed my pending problem. They said it was all in my head. The jobs were really pending. Ha?  The pending symbol was NOT there.  They said it was because my settings were wrong. So, they changed my settings. Yep all the way to resolution 1400 x 900. This is my last post. Really. Cannot read what I'm typing. Can't wait for my post-audits to hit a new low. Gonna have to go. ...

Fraction
Dec 08, 2009

Patient smokes 3/4 of a pack of cigarettes a day.  Is that typed 3/4 or three-quarters? ...

Known DocQscribe 7 Issues That Wont Be Fixed
Jan 11, 2012

Then why not wait to make us use it till the end of February? And a month and a half is needed to fix it???   ...

CK 1068 With 98% EN Fraction
Jan 27, 2011

What is an EN fraction ? ...

Makes Me Sick India MTs Get A Fixed Monthly
Apr 27, 2013

http://jobs.monsterindia.com/details/13082819.html?sig=js-1-86421afb9904fec0391c109803698450-1&from= Inviting applications from MTs, Proof readers, Direct Posters and QAs from Bhubaneshwar region.  On being an MModalian, you have the following benefits:  Fixed Base Salary.  Attractive Performance Linked Incentives for achievement and exceeding targets.  Quality Incentives from line one  Incentive protection for initial months.  Lucrative Night shift allow ...

QA Says IT Finally Fixed The Question Mark Issue.
Mar 20, 2015

Although, she said it will take a while to retrofit all the accounts and then we can stop correcting the question marks in the ADT. Huh? Two TSMs ago I was told we didn't have to correct the question marks anymore. I haven't corrected the question marks in at least the last year and a half. ...

Measurements On The Echo And Says What Only S/l Fraction 27%
Jun 16, 2010

He is giving the list of measurements on the echo and says what only s/l fraction 27%.  It is not ejection fraction because he lists that later as 40%. ...

Anterior/Interior??
Oct 05, 2010

I "hear" interior, but don't know if it makes sense in the general procedure of the operation. thanks in advance! " The deltoid fascia was then elevated with a blunt and sharp dissection and then a deltoid-splitting approach was then used to the coracoacromial ligament, which was well identified and quite thickened.  It had a very prominent [ s/l  "interior"]  edge."   ...

S/l Anterior Spurulex Spine
Nov 06, 2009

It is a hernia operation.  It sounds like incision was made between the "anterior spurulex spine and the pubic....." ...

Anterior S/l Carporaphy 4 Rectocele
May 27, 2010

She recently underwent total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, anterior s/l carporaphy and posterior s/l carporaphy for rectocele, stress urinary incontinence, and pelvic pain. ...

Unsure Of Anterior Synovectomy
Jun 24, 2010

The patient is now 1 week postoperative arthroscopy and debridement of the right knee.  Findings revealed a medial plica, chondromalacia patella, trochlear notch of the femur, and an anterior synovectomy.  All of these were débrided.   I am unsure this is correct even though it is said clearly. This is a procedure not a finding and that is why I am very unsure. TIA. ...