A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

questionable dianosis - Lela

Posted: May 29, 2015

Has anyone heard of the dx "disuse myopathy"? I keep hearing it and asked an MT friend but she said it could be "diffuse myopathy"; however, I keep hearing it as "disuse" myopathy by other dictators, but can't seem to find the term anywhere.  Help!

Yes, disuse myopathy - FlynFngrz

[ In Reply To ..]
It is a term you hear a lot in rehabilitation medicine. Muscle weakness from muscles not being used regularly.

Disuse - myopathy

[ In Reply To ..]
Agree, if you ever get a rehab hospital, 50% of the time, disuse myopathy is one of the diagnoses.

Similar Messages:

Questionable Transcription Job
Jan 20, 2011

i'm not sure if anyone has heard of Neel Soni...but if anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it.  i really don't want to take any work if  it's just going to lead to no money in my pocket.  it's happened too many times in the past and i can't afford to do the work and not get paid. ya know? i just need to know if it's legit.  thanks ~ a work at home mom ...

Pt With Questionable C. Diff On S/l Empire Treatment.
Oct 17, 2009

This is under the impression, questionable C. diff positivity.  She is on s/l empire treatment.  Any ideas? ...

Ejection Fraction Is Questionable Of 50% And Angle 40%. I Am Requesting A S/l Maga
Aug 05, 2011

TIA ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...