A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

femur and pelvis x-rays - Minimal spurring of the acetabulum and questionable fragmentation of the s - tia nm

Posted: Nov 04, 2009

x

what? - need more

[ In Reply To ..]
What is the question? What is the s/l word? Need more information.

Similar Messages:

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

Is It Plain X-rays Or Plane X-rays?
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

There Was Spurring All Along The Cervical Spine With The S/l (rippling Accommodation) In The Thecal
Feb 16, 2012

There was spurring all along the cervical spine with the s/l (rippling  accommodation) in the thecal sac that was associated with spurs, disc space narrowing, degeneration and chronic bulging discs. ...

Minimal To No Tenderness
Nov 18, 2009

This doctor loves these complex phrases, and there are a few I am not sure about.  Do these need hyphens?  Is there a good place to reference this, as this is not in my Stedman's Word books that I can find.   Thanks. minimal to no tenderness superior to inferior fracture 1 pack per day smoker ...

Questionable Transcription Job
Jan 20, 2011

i'm not sure if anyone has heard of Neel Soni...but if anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it.  i really don't want to take any work if  it's just going to lead to no money in my pocket.  it's happened too many times in the past and i can't afford to do the work and not get paid. ya know? i just need to know if it's legit.  thanks ~ a work at home mom ...

Questionable Dianosis
May 29, 2015

Has anyone heard of the dx "disuse myopathy"? I keep hearing it and asked an MT friend but she said it could be "diffuse myopathy"; however, I keep hearing it as "disuse" myopathy by other dictators, but can't seem to find the term anywhere.  Help! ...

Those Working In Hospital What Is The Minimal Amount Of Minutes Required
Jan 27, 2010

I started this job back in April, when this hospital decided to bring its transcriptionists back in-house.  Small 200 bed hospital and they hired another person and myself.  We both have 30 years experience, but she is more so clinic specialty (ophthalmology) and myself all acute-care with 10 of those years working for MTSO.  There is no set minimum of lines nor minutes; however, the work is very much backlogged and now they are looking closer at our production as it relates to mi ...

Mild Skin Irritation Along The Nasal Vestibules And Minimal
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

Pt With Questionable C. Diff On S/l Empire Treatment.
Oct 17, 2009

This is under the impression, questionable C. diff positivity.  She is on s/l empire treatment.  Any ideas? ...

Ejection Fraction Is Questionable Of 50% And Angle 40%. I Am Requesting A S/l Maga
Aug 05, 2011

TIA ...

Rod For Femur Fracture
Jan 04, 2010

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!  Lady with posttraumatic chondromalacia patella with previous femur fracture.  "s/l treater rod has been removed." Thanks! ...

Grade 1 Or I For Femur Changes
Aug 01, 2013

Is it Arabic or Roman numerals? ...

Help With Dal Rod Or Dowell Rod For Femur Fracture, Can't Find Anything (TIA)
Apr 19, 2010

. ...

Ortho Or Rad Word S/l Juxiritic Femur
Mar 27, 2012

on a knee x-ray she has no fracture.  She has extensive sclerosis, s/l "juxiritic" femur?  Any idea?  Thank you in advance.  ...

There Are Fine Interarticular Calcifications Next To The Superior S/l "ajuld" Acetabulum.
Aug 29, 2013

nm ...

Pt Scheduled For Repeat ORIF Left Femur - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Patient is now scheduled for repeat ORIF with replacement of femoral rod and tibial strut bone grafting with application of s/l dull-miles cables.  Thanks! ...

Is It Intra-table Or Anterior Table Of The Acetabulum
Apr 02, 2012

bone screw was placed into the, s/l, intra table area of the acetabulum....Looking at old report I see anterior table, s/l could be intra or inter table but not inner table, which is the only one I can confirm... ...

CT Abdomen/Pelvis
Sep 11, 2010

The gallbladder (S/L) circulatory tract unremarkable. Thank you in advance... ...

CT Abdomen & Pelvis
Nov 10, 2010

The uterus is heterogeneous and appears to be mildly S/L levo flexed.  If that is correct, is it one word, hyphenated, two words...? Thanks in advance! ...

Pelvis System
Oct 27, 2012

So which is the correct spelling for this system? Pelvicaliceal, pelvocaliceal, pelvicalyceal, pelvocalyceal? I've came across all 4 so far...  ...

AP Hip, Center Pelvis
Dec 19, 2014

AP hip-centered pelvis or AP hip, center pelvis?    ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Multiple Calcifications About The S/l *lye* Of The Pelvis??
Apr 28, 2010

. ...

Single View Of The Pelvis
Feb 18, 2013

The gamma nail tip is at the region of the fovius adralas??? ...

Ct Scan Of The Abdomen And Pelvis
May 22, 2013

Could anyone help me with an unknown?  During above scan some "vague air"  was detected?     Searched and searched. Clearly I am misunderstanding.   Thanks ...

CT Scan Of Abdomen And Pelvis Help With Word Please
Nov 30, 2010

The doctor says "No bowel obstruction."  _____ (s/l receivable) food particles and gastric secretions are seen within the stomach. Can anyone help me here please????  TIA! ...

Help! Patient Has Severe RA And S/l Win Suf Deformity Of Pelvis? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

.. ...

Grammar - No Mass Or Ascites Are Seen In The Pelvis
Jun 27, 2013

Hi.  I have a doctor that says "No mass or ascites are seen in the pelvis".  Is this correct or is it "is seen in the pelvis". ...

X-rays Of Spine
Jun 26, 2011

There is noted to be significant degenerative changes at the L5-S1 level on the pelvic x-ray. Visualization of the more **collateral** lumbar spine is not able to observed on this x-ray.  tia  ...