A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bilirubin elevation with s/l "dadic" fraction? - Funch

Posted: May 23, 2011

This is an Indian dictator. 

The patient had mild elevation of bilirubin at 1.3 with __________ fraction of 0.3.  Sounds like "dadick" fraction.  This is on a physical with no history of liver function problems. 

Thanks for any help! 

Could doc be saying conjugated ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Direct fraction? - th

[ In Reply To ..]
direct fraction?

could be direct - mamt

[ In Reply To ..]
X

I agree with direct - Chezrobin

[ In Reply To ..]
Checked the values, and it fits. Thank you for that information.

Thank you! - Funch

[ In Reply To ..]
I am pretty sure it is direct. It definitely is about liver function because the only finding on a PE is this elevated bili. And after doing some research, direct fraction is an approximation of the conjugated bilirubin. Thank you all for pointing me in the right direction!

Similar Messages:

Fractionated Bilirubin
Apr 11, 2011

Would this be fractionating?  I can find fractionated bilirubin but no reference to fractionating. "At this time you might want to consider fractionating her bilirubin." Thanks ...

Treatment For Potassium Elevation
Sep 12, 2012

The pt has elevated potassium.   Being treated in ER with calcium chloride, B-51, Kayexalate and 1/3 liter of "Chris............. something.   TIA ...

Fraction
Dec 08, 2009

Patient smokes 3/4 of a pack of cigarettes a day.  Is that typed 3/4 or three-quarters? ...

CK 1068 With 98% EN Fraction
Jan 27, 2011

What is an EN fraction ? ...

Ejection Fraction
Jan 02, 2012

I should know this word, but can't for the life of me see it in my mind! Dictation is about an echocardiogram. Doc says:  ejection fraction of 40% with  s/l ecchyonesis, ...

No Masses, Symmetric Trachea Elevation, Thyroid Enlargement, And Masses --Does That Make Sense?
Dec 01, 2011

Can someone explain this to me?  Because I don't see how it makes sense.  ...

Measurements On The Echo And Says What Only S/l Fraction 27%
Jun 16, 2010

He is giving the list of measurements on the echo and says what only s/l fraction 27%.  It is not ejection fraction because he lists that later as 40%. ...

S/l T Schultz ...test For Ejection Fraction
Nov 11, 2010

He dictates results of an echo:  "ejection fraction __% by T Schultz"  He says it clearly and I cannot verify it in anywhere.  Thank you for your help.  ...

Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction...
Jan 05, 2011

Is there a type of scan that s/l sustemembic scan that can reveal a left ventricular ejection fraction of 38% w/ no significant wall motion abnormalities?  I can't find anything close anywhere and this is my first time transcribing this doctor.  Thanks! ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

Ejection Fraction Is Questionable Of 50% And Angle 40%. I Am Requesting A S/l Maga
Aug 05, 2011

TIA ...

Fixed Anterior Apical "dove Set" With An Ejection Fraction Of 44%, On Cardiolite Study. Sm
Jun 10, 2010

Ischemic heart disease:  Residual mild to moderate left ventricular dysfunction with a Cardiolite study in July of 2009 documenting fixed anterior apical "dove set" with an ejection fraction of 44%. ...

On ECG, Concentric "LVA" To An LV Ejection Fraction.
May 21, 2010

Question LVA, can't get LVH...and how to type? ...