A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with questionable C. diff on s/l empire treatment. - Kelley

Posted: Oct 17, 2009

This is under the impression, questionable C. diff positivity.  She is on s/l empire treatment.  Any ideas?

Take off the e and add ic. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Wow, thanks! I have never used that term! TY so much :) - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
I did not know the meaning of that term, thanks!

Similar Messages:

Shift Diff Vs CMT Diff -- Just For Clarification
Jan 02, 2011

Shift differential is applied to lines transcribed after, say, 6pm.  MQ's shift diff was 1/2 cpl for lines transcribed 6pm-midnight EST, and 1 cpl for lines transcribed midnight-6am EST.  Now, it appears MQ's shift diff is 3/4 cpl for lines transcribed 9pm-5am EST. CMT differential is simply an increased line rate, regardless of when the lines are transcribed.  It's basically a higher rate of pay for obtaining certification.  The shift diff would be in ad ...

The Fragile Empire Of The Evil Q
Mar 03, 2010

What fools.  The Evil Q have built their Empire upon a foundation of sand.  This last step, "First Time Right" (oh, and what a hoot that is!), is the final straw, the final flaw in this bombastic, sadistic machinery that is staggering towards the edge of the cliff.  The bankruptcy of Spheris should have been their warning.  But now, they are too foolish and drunk with power to see that they are heading right towards the cliff.  Punishing those who are making little but s ...

Questionable Transcription Job
Jan 20, 2011

i'm not sure if anyone has heard of Neel Soni...but if anyone can help me out i'd appreciate it.  i really don't want to take any work if  it's just going to lead to no money in my pocket.  it's happened too many times in the past and i can't afford to do the work and not get paid. ya know? i just need to know if it's legit.  thanks ~ a work at home mom ...

Questionable Dianosis
May 29, 2015

Has anyone heard of the dx "disuse myopathy"? I keep hearing it and asked an MT friend but she said it could be "diffuse myopathy"; however, I keep hearing it as "disuse" myopathy by other dictators, but can't seem to find the term anywhere.  Help! ...

Ejection Fraction Is Questionable Of 50% And Angle 40%. I Am Requesting A S/l Maga
Aug 05, 2011

TIA ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

Is It C-dif Or C-diff??
Oct 14, 2009

Sorry, I can't find the search box - is it gone?? ...

S/l C-diff SA , Not Sure Of The SA
Sep 09, 2010

doc says: " C-diff SA is negative" I can't find SA ...

C. Diff Or C Diff?
Jul 08, 2011

Should you use a period when typing C. difficile or C. diff or not?  I've been typing C diff forever, and was just told to put a period after the C. ...

Big Diff Tiers 2 And 3?
Dec 08, 2009

Is there an appreciable difference, cpl-wise, or job security-wise, between tiers 2 and 3?  Is it worth it to tier up?  I'm pretty happy at tier 2, but don't know whether it makes sense to stay here. ...

C Diff Toxins
Apr 27, 2010

Hi, I do not know how to type a lab test.  He says C diff toxins.  Would that be typed as C. diff toxins? Thanks   ...

C-diff And S/l Tricholitis
Jun 06, 2010

The doctor is listing past medical history and as one number lists the following together C. difficile and s/l tricholitis.  Any suggestions?  THANKS for any and all help!! ...

Do We Still Get Shift Diff?
Feb 06, 2012

I searched the new site high and low and nothing states that we get shift diff still.  It was like .005 cents for some hours and .01 for others at night.  Thanks guys. ...

Diff Between Companies
Sep 15, 2013

can anyone out there tell me what kind of differences there are between transcription companies? most important thing i'd like to know - are there any companies out there that actually assign accounts to their transcriptionists, where you're not getting a thousand different dictators a week and you can actually get used to how your docs dictate? i find it very hard to do different stuff all the time. i just can't seem to get used to how the docs speak, and it really slows me down ...

Shift Diff
Jan 20, 2014

I don't see any shift diff on my stub, how do you know if you qualify?  I know dumb question right?  at one time I was told that since I was "hourly" and tier 3 I was at the highest rate already, but then they changed us to production pay, so shouldn't that mean I qualify for shift diff.  I will ask HR, but just curious if anyone get shift diff pay? ...

Another Thing About The Shift Diff Pay Cut.......
Dec 26, 2010

Why they don't just do away with it altogether is beyond me; they may as well, it's just an insult to our intelligence.  I'd rather just them just say, "sorry, no more bonuses, no more shift diffs."  It reminds me of when they did away with the production bonus early last year but replaced it with a "raise" for all of us.  It sounds good on paper until you sat down and figured it out........and for most of us the raise amounted to literally pennies a day.  So ...

Was Told By MModal QA C Diff Is Not A Proper Term
Feb 25, 2013

Ive been using this for years and years and NEVER got a ding on it...anyone have further info on this? ...

Treatment
Feb 13, 2012

Patient is being treated for a brown recluse bite on calf.  Cultures were done that grew Bacteroides as well as Staphylococcus aureus.  She is on Bactrim and applying (s/l Draw Tech) to the wound. ...

S/l Des Something Modulating Treatment
Oct 19, 2009

She has never desired a des?? modulating treatment.   I can only pick out the des ...

Wound Treatment
Apr 26, 2010

Nonhealing ulcer of the left foot.  The patient will still be nonweightbearing to the foot.  In the front of the part, I advised the patient to use s/l alcosolatee. ...

Transcend QA Treatment
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone else have any input on a QA position with Transcend out Georgia ?  Pay, hours, treatment, flexibility, etc. ...

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

Treatment For Epistaxis
Dec 14, 2011

This is a treatment for epistaxis in 6 year old child. Sounds like Zyrtec??? ...

Type Of Treatment
Apr 12, 2012

DIAGNOSES:  Left femoral fracture-supracondylar.  Advanced Parkinson’s disease.  Probable cerebrovascular accident with right facial weakness.  Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with possible recent aspiration. Recheck patient's chem next week due to elevated BUN.  Speech therapy is to reasses swallowing fucntion. Here is the part I have the question about: "We will make her (s/l) maxium S treatments routine for this next week and obtain a chest x- ...

Verruca Treatment
May 14, 2014

Hi! I am transcribing a note where the doctor indicated the patient had verrucous lesions on her finger and said, "because of this, I am treating her with ___________."  When he pronounces the word, it sounds just like Dioflan.  However, I cannot find a wart treatment that sounds anything like that.  Do you guys have any idea what it could be?  I appreciate your help! ...

Treatment For COPD
Jun 18, 2015

"He was diagnosed with a COPD exacerbation and treated with s/l SCN of FCN and Solu-Medrol."   and  "He has a home s/l SCN or FCN machine and home O2." ...

Breathing Treatment Question - 19 M/o
Dec 20, 2009

Child is receiving a breathing Tx and it sounds like the doc is saying he is receiving a (sounds like) Y Yosemite, I Yosemite or a YA Yosemite breathing treatment.  Any ideas? Thank you so much! ...

Regarding A Burst Fracture Treatment. Please Sm.
Mar 02, 2010

The patient has a history of left lower leg injury and burst fracture with subsequent use of s/l *tettilers* as well as a cane to help stabilize himself. ...

Wound Treatment Word
Jun 26, 2011

Wounds were treated with s/l Lat-chell?  followed by irrigation.  ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...