A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CAT scan showed *verner* stroke and a superior cerebellar stroke on the left side. Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

nm

Look up Werner's syndrome nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Stroke
Jul 21, 2011

It sounds like fast bullet stroke or fast blunt stroke, please help. ...

VR's Had A Stroke
Feb 04, 2013

Today the doctor was listing the Impressions. When he came to about the third one, he suddenly gave a loud sneeze - "A-choo!" - and VR printed, "Possible passed stone." There was no similarity of sound at all. But it gave me a chuckle. Yesterday, a dictator said clearly, "This is a history and physical," and VR put "This is a discharge summary." At least we're needed for something. ...

Go To * Keyboard Stroke
May 06, 2010

Does anyone know how to create a keyboard stroke to "go to" a * in Word 2007?  For example:  Physical Exam:  Respirations *, Weight *, etc.  When you have a template or macro for the PE and you need to just go to the * and fill in............ Thanks so much! Nana ...

Stroke-like Symptom.
Aug 11, 2010

This one is on the tip of my tongue, but I can't stare at it any longer.  The patient is described as having "stroke-like symptoms with s/l 'cooping' of the left side of her face and eyes and slurred speech." ...

Stroke Risk
Jul 21, 2011

Dictated - "I quoted her a risk of one in 2 to 300."  Should that be 1:200-300? ...

S/l Sicklean Stroke
Nov 29, 2011

I'm transcribing a report and it s/l sicklean/sickleanian stroke.  The patient has hemoglobin SC disease with possible OSA so I was thinking maybe he is saying sickle anemia stroke but it doesn't quite match what I am hearing.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Stroke Word Help
Feb 08, 2013

There is suggestion of a s/l INFAN-TORIAL stroke and a s/l BISE-LAR distribution of the right pons.  ...

Neurologist -- Stroke
Nov 06, 2013

Deposition of a neurologist on a stroke case.  Here's the Question and Answer:       Q. But you're looking for symptoms, you're looking for condition of other vessels to see if you can find out where this is coming from, correct?  A. Well, I think that if you get an MRI scan and you see the basilar and proximal vertebral arteries, you're happy in your own mind that there is no disease in those vessels.  And that's where most of the sub ...

Stroke Term...
Oct 09, 2014

Patient was admitted for s/l "playing of her words" and left-sided weakness... I'm not familiar with the term, but fairly certain that's what he saying - help! ...

Ultimate Stage Stroke?
Sep 04, 2011

Can't find any good answers for this, but he says it pretty plainly.  Thanks! ...

There Is No *presop* Like Nausea. There Is No History Of Stroke?? Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2011

nm ...

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

Patient Had Stroke And Is Being Tested For Atrial Fib, Sm
Mar 27, 2015

Doc says s/l "numa" stroke data suggests evaluation..... ...

Patient With Recent Stroke And Has Parkinson With Tremor..psm
Jun 24, 2011

She is using a s/l tresk/trask walker but continues to have weakness with position changes.. I'm stumped.  Thanks! ...

MRI Of The Brain: There Is A 1 Cm Lesion In The Mesial Left Cerebellar Hemisphere With A *tuss* Of A
Oct 31, 2009

nm ...

Post-stroke Patient Being Followed For S/l "enabolation" Management.
Apr 21, 2010

Post-stroke patient being followed for s/l "enabolation" management. ...

S/l Versid. Pt Has History Of Stroke And Hypertension. Can't Document Versid
Jun 21, 2010

x ...

Hx Of Embolic Stroke To The "thrombus" And Hippocampus. See Msg
Apr 08, 2011

PROBLEM LIST:  Chronic atrial fibrillation. Anticoagulation per embolus prophylaxis. History of embolic stroke to the *thrombus* and the hippocampus I am hearing thrombus but this doesn'tmake sense?  I believe the second word is hippocampus.  All you can hear is im/po/cam/pus.   New doc, cardiology, East Coast, heavy accent and very, very fast......I'm struggling. Thanks for any help!  ...

White Blood Cell Scan And Sulfur Colloid Exam Both Showed - Sm
Mar 30, 2010

no s/l sin-do-graph-ic evidence for any acute infectious process.   ...

Brain MRI Showed Acute Infarct In Left S/l Sub Enjalur
Dec 23, 2009

MRI of the brain showed acute infarct in the left "sub injalur", basal ganglion, left frontal, and frontoparietal areas. ...

Left Side Of Report
Jan 05, 2011

Does anybody know how to get rid of that column on the left side of the page that says Unused headings?? It is annoying to me and I can't remember how to get rid of it.  TIA. ...

Sound Only Comes Out Left Side
Mar 20, 2012

My speakers have a short where the headphones plug in and cut in and out.  I emailed support and they told me they no longer send out speakers, to plug directly into the computer or buy my own speakers.  When I do that I only get sound out of the left side, I cannot do my job with sound in one ear only.  Does anybody have any solutions.  I cannot afford to buy new speakers right now. ...

72 Hour EEG Showed Paroxysmal Sharply *concord Thader* In The Left Temporal Area? Thanks. Nm
Aug 06, 2010

nm ...

Eye Surgery - S/l Tha Ridge An Encroaching Upon The Visual Axis Of The Left Side
Aug 12, 2011

Eye exam - pt has a large s/l tha ridge an encroaching upon the visual axis of the left side. This will be repaired by s/l bicuspid allister technique...?  ...

Lid Lag On The Left Side After Previous "drag Utalectomy"
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

Sounds Like Blake Side Or Plate Side Drainage
Jun 16, 2015

transcribing cardiology report. Patient has an LVAD and what sounds like "blake side" or "plate site" drainage treated with antibiotics. I am stumped. ...

S/l CT Sick Scan? 6 Scan? Thick Scan?
Feb 10, 2010

Patient with upper abdominal pain. She received a CT ** scan of her chest and abdomen. There really isn't any further context that would help. ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

What Do You Type If "showed" Or "is" Or "revealed" Is Left Out?
Nov 30, 2010

I am seeing this a lot lately. I am on a verbatim acct, and the doctor will often state lab results or diagnostic test results in a paragraph like this:  "urinalysis WBCs present, nitrites.... etc." I can't really add a colon because it is in a paragraph and I can't make it into a heading. What should I type or what symbol should I use if I can't add any words to the sentence? TIA, this one has been stumping me lately. ...

"Beecher" Scan? Type Of Chest Scan
Nov 04, 2010

Sentences: "A CT scan of the chest was ordered by primary care provider for the complaint of pleurisy.  A (s/l Beecher) scan was ordered thereafter." I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I realize what this one was, but I am fried and just can't find it.  Any thoughts? ...