A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Text on forums showing up weak - see question please

Posted: Feb 12, 2015

Does anyone know why when I'm typing in the message field here, the font is coming out rather light and choppy? Example: Part of the "f" letter is missing. (All the letters have an issue.) This happens on my computer as well as another computer in my household--so it's not something with just my computer. The Subject field, Nickname/Alias field and E-mail field type out fine. The final product after physically submitting is showing up fine.

Happens to me too (sm) - Rachel

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought it was my PC, but in the company email does the same (IMEDX). Everything else is normal print though.

Hmmm - From OP

[ In Reply To ..]
That is so strange.

I don't use the email you are referring to.

Well, guess I'm glad to know it's nothing on my end here. I figured it wasn't when both of our computers were doing the same thing on the forum.

Similar Messages:

Hand Exam: Pt Has Weak S/l *APB And Slightly Weak FB*.
Oct 19, 2010

x ...

Pes Cavus With Weak Struts
Mar 03, 2013

I swear this doctor is saying "pes calvus with weak struts and ankle dorsiflexion". I cannot confirm struts as a body part and she has no orthotics nor can I think of what else she might be saying. ANy help?? ...

I Work For Orthopedics-----weak Innerocity(innerosity) Of Strength
Aug 02, 2012

dr is talking about the hand. weak innerocity of strength? ...

Another Day On The Forums
Jun 13, 2012

Someone will say she has no work and/or is only earning minimum wage.  Someone else will come in and claim to be making tons of money, tons! straight typing all day long, plenty of work.  The thread will turn ugly and get nuked.  Let's go! ...

Are The Forums Down
Aug 16, 2013

My friend on the east coast too can't access any of the forums. ...

MTSOs Using What You Say On Forums Like This Against You
Jun 15, 2010

I'm not an MTSO, never was, and never would be if I could help it. In one of the threads below someone mentioned that some larger MTSOs hold it against someone if they post something on a forum like this. I put myself in the position of the MTSO for a moment. What would I do if someone contacted me and told me that one of the MTs that was working for me was trashing me on a public forum. I would go look at it. If I knew who they were, I wouldn't send them any additional work. It wouldn ...

Forums Question
Jul 09, 2013

It used to be, when I read notes on the forum, the subject line would turn a different color after I read them. That's not happening anymore, and I'm having trouble remembering what I read and what I didn't. ...

Other Coding Forums
Dec 26, 2013

Glad tidings to all!  Does anyone know of any other forums with info and insights on coding?  Not looking for AAPC or AHIMA forums, but other chat/group forums.  ...

I Wish There Was A Like/dislike Button On These Forums! Nm
Apr 01, 2011

. ...

Are Posts On MT School Forums All Legitimate?
May 06, 2010

This might be a foolish question, but are all the posts on MT school forums for real?  I won't mention the school, but it seems that after several complaints about MT work, there's a sudden rush of "look how much money I'm making" posts.  Seems a little too good to be true.  Are there really people out there pulling in some good funds, or is this more like advertising for the school/MT industry? ...

I Was Just Over At Several Forums For Nurses And They Are Having Trouble Getting Jobs
Oct 30, 2011

One new nurse was told that her skills are stale and she needs to go through a "refresher" course, which costs $2,000 before she will be able to get a job. Another one has been looking for work for 6 months with no luck. I went over there to see if people in other kinds of work eat their young as MTs sometimes do. I thought maybe everyone else was happy and enjoying successful careers. Apparently not. These are tough times. I think sometimes we generalize so much that we depress each other. N ...

The Problem I Have Been Reading About On Blogs And Forums
Apr 14, 2015

I have noticed a trend in people who studied outpatient coding and realized it wasn't enough. It's not easy to find training in just inpatient, so those people appear to be stuck. They had the outpatient training, but aren't finding jobs as easily as if they had both outpatient and inpatient.  ...

Any Other VLC Students Having Problems With Accessing Grades,forums Etc.
Dec 23, 2009

Haven't got any feedback from instructors in weeks and any emails to them are returned with "permanent fatal errors". Found 2 other students with the same problem as of today. Would like to know if there are any others. If anyone is affiliated with the VLC school on here I would greatly appreciate some answers. I'm getting really frustrated because I'm nearing the end of the course and have invested $1500.oo and almost 2 years of my time. To wind up with nothing to show for it at ...

Instant Text - How Do You Bold Text?
Dec 07, 2011

I'm new to IT and have a question:  How do you bold text?  I went into "Edit" and see several options but not for bolding. Yes, it's probably in the manual but I'm on the clock right now so hope someone will post it here. Thanks! ...

Reports Not Showing Up
Feb 05, 2010

Doesnt look like the reports are rolling around in DQM for some reason. ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...

What Are These Non-s Markers Showing Up Now? Sm
Oct 31, 2010

Since the new upgrade 3 days ago, the ASR reports are showing continuously these red non-s markers....   Annoying.  And I don't hear in the report any lapses of time.   I thought this was supposed to be something that was manually put in, so my guessing is Yes, we are editing ILP work!!!!   Oh well, I am just ecstatic I now have high speed internet and now no longer at the mercy of dial up on top of NJA and other problems.   I actually do li ...

Is Is Just Me Or Is The Latest Post Showing From Oct 20? Sm
Oct 23, 2009

I just switched browsers to Mozilla Firefox, as I was having trouble seeing the posts at all.....Does anyone else use Firefox and read the board just fine?  I hope I don't have to switch browers again. ...

TW Showing No Schedule After The 15th
Nov 12, 2009

We are almost out of work in an account that rarely runs out of work and I have noticed in my Teamwork there is no schedule for me after the 15th.  Anyone else have no schedule after the 15th?  TY ...

Lines Showing Up Very Slowly In DQM. What Is Going On.
Dec 14, 2009

The reports are just taking about an hour to roll around in DQM.  ...

Once Again MedQ Showing They Have Their Finger On
Mar 16, 2010

It never ceases to amaze me this monolithic company whose primary source of revenue is transcription has no clue in managing their most valuable commodity, the MTs!!!  E-time has proven disasterous in wrangling MTs to keep precise time schedules and produce..and now take away the mainstay of MTing for years..the incentive (which agreed, sucked anyway..).  WE ARE PRODUCTION EMPLOYEES!!!!  WE DO NOT GET PAID HOURLY OR SALARY!!  How do these Hahvad, Wharton School rejects not ge ...

DQM Not Showing My Reports For A Few Hours
Sep 30, 2010

I am not seeing my reports rolling around into DQM when I look back there.  ...

Excuse Us; Our Expertise Is Showing.
Feb 06, 2012

Just did a VR report where in the lab section, the VR cut off the first bit, but I'll bet most of you could fill in what was missing from context and by just knowing what should be there FROM EXPERIENCE. LABORATORY DATA: _____ 3.5, hemoglobin 9.8, platelets 229.  I think that warrants being paid at least our regular, LOUSY, depreciated rate of 8 bloody cents a line instead of HALF of that.   ...

The Reason They Started Out By Showing Us
Oct 16, 2012

was just to let you know not to go anywhere because eventually they will swallow that company, too. ...

Why Is The DEP Now Showing A Green Light? NM
Nov 26, 2012

x ...

Accounts Not Showing Up In DQM Anymore
Dec 20, 2012

So I usually check my primary account in DQM when I get work from it just to see how much work is in. Yesterday afternoon and all of today DQM was drawing a big blank on those accounts even though I had jobs in my Q. Am I going crazy or possibly is something else going on? ...

Tired Of TMs Showing Vacation Px.
Feb 24, 2014

I am probably just jealous, but I find it hard to be happy for them taking these luxurious vacations when on my wages I am lucky to go to Price Chopper and WalMart.  Tell us you were gone, had a nice time and don't rub it in.  It is not making us feel more friendly and "family like", or at least to me it doesn't.   ...

Last Quarterly Bonus Now Showing In ADP
Jan 28, 2015

No Line Counts Showing Last Hour.....
Jun 07, 2010

Is anybody else having a problem with slow appearing line counts?  I'm really wondering what's going on today.  There's been no CCM or QC emails either.  Very curious!!!  ...

Working And DQM Showing I Transcribe No Lines. Anyone Else Ever Get This? Sm
Mar 31, 2011

I am not a cheater.  I worked on a day that was not my regular day, to make up for a doc appt.  Now I am told I show no lines typed for the 2 hours.  I, like a fool, did not write down my job numbers.  (which they told us to quit).  I am not a dishonest person, I even clock out when I go to the restroom for crying out loud.   So, please MQ, fire me okay.  I can draw unemployment, but you don't want to do that do you.   It is now my word agai ...