A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lines showing up very slowly in DQM. What is going on. - PAMT

Posted: Dec 14, 2009

The reports are just taking about an hour to roll around in DQM. 

Sometimes that happens. They will show up eventually. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

DQM is slow, plus - shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
Phew, glad it isn't just me. Also, for the past week, when I try to log on to DQM, I have to enter the company code. Never happened before, and there does not seem to be any place to click "remember me."

Similar Messages:

Working And DQM Showing I Transcribe No Lines. Anyone Else Ever Get This? Sm
Mar 31, 2011

I am not a cheater.  I worked on a day that was not my regular day, to make up for a doc appt.  Now I am told I show no lines typed for the 2 hours.  I, like a fool, did not write down my job numbers.  (which they told us to quit).  I am not a dishonest person, I even clock out when I go to the restroom for crying out loud.   So, please MQ, fire me okay.  I can draw unemployment, but you don't want to do that do you.   It is now my word agai ...

Slowly Going Broke
Dec 08, 2009

I'm getting frustrated about finding a part-time job.  I've done so many interviews, I'm blue in the face.  They all want to start at such a low cpl that I just can't do it.   I keep hoping my work pool will get better and have been told new accounts are coming but until that happens, I really need some additional income.  I've tried to getting switched over to another area without any luck.  I keep seeing my l ...

Anyone Else With DQS Loading Slowly Right Now
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Slowly, Might Be Transitioning Out Of MT....
Jun 20, 2014

I haven't posted much but am still employed as an MT at a place I actually llike, and even though my check only helps pay the bills, even that hasn't been enough lately.  So, starting in September, I got a job at my son's school district's cafeteria service.  It's only minimum, but I at least know, that minimum is what I will make and will have summer off as well as any days the district is off, plus will be elibigle for a raise (which I haven't seen ever) ...

Is It Them Or Me? Uploading Reports Very Slowly
Jul 06, 2014

x ...

Page Loading Very Slowly
Aug 18, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble getting the page to load? It comes up with an ad and takes forever to load the postings. ...

Do Some Of Your Reports Seem To Load Slowly Every Now And Then. It
Mar 20, 2015

seems to have been doing this lately.  They do load but sometimes they seem to hang up. ...

Fluency Loading Very Slowly - Anyone Else?
May 18, 2015

x ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Anybody Else's DQS Loading Jobs Really Slowly Since The Upgrade?
Feb 08, 2010

Mine has been loading really slow since the upgrade.  can't be my computer or router  because everything is loading quickly and working fine as usual.  This stated right after the upgrade finished.  Anybody else noticing this? ...

To Those Having DQS Issues With Jobs Downloading Slowly Sm
Feb 18, 2010

Have you been able to identify any kind of a pattern such as long jobs versus short, times of the day, etc.? ...

Anybody Else Having Trouble With The Audio Loading Very Slowly?
Apr 29, 2012

. ...

Shorthand Loads New Word Slowly
Dec 19, 2012

After loading new word in Shorthand, it is now extremely slow returning to first page as it loads. Takes almost a minute, then the bar showing it is loading shows up. Any ideas of what I could do to fix this? Thanks! ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Jobs Loading Very, Very Slowly?
Apr 07, 2014

?? ...

Anybody Else Notice Jobs Loading Very Slowly?
Aug 24, 2014

x ...

Are Reports Starting To Download Very Slowly For Anyone Else?
Nov 17, 2014

x ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

If I Learned As Slowly As The Dolbey Fusion SR System (as In Not At All) Sm
Jun 12, 2014

the company would fire me. Instead, I can sit here and almost retype the whole report while seething and earning a whopping 4 cpl. But I feel oh so much better now that I read the "rah, rah, rah" note about Speech. ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

Reports Not Showing Up
Feb 05, 2010

Doesnt look like the reports are rolling around in DQM for some reason. ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...

What Are These Non-s Markers Showing Up Now? Sm
Oct 31, 2010

Since the new upgrade 3 days ago, the ASR reports are showing continuously these red non-s markers....   Annoying.  And I don't hear in the report any lapses of time.   I thought this was supposed to be something that was manually put in, so my guessing is Yes, we are editing ILP work!!!!   Oh well, I am just ecstatic I now have high speed internet and now no longer at the mercy of dial up on top of NJA and other problems.   I actually do li ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Is Is Just Me Or Is The Latest Post Showing From Oct 20? Sm
Oct 23, 2009

I just switched browsers to Mozilla Firefox, as I was having trouble seeing the posts at all.....Does anyone else use Firefox and read the board just fine?  I hope I don't have to switch browers again. ...

TW Showing No Schedule After The 15th
Nov 12, 2009

We are almost out of work in an account that rarely runs out of work and I have noticed in my Teamwork there is no schedule for me after the 15th.  Anyone else have no schedule after the 15th?  TY ...

Once Again MedQ Showing They Have Their Finger On
Mar 16, 2010

It never ceases to amaze me this monolithic company whose primary source of revenue is transcription has no clue in managing their most valuable commodity, the MTs!!!  E-time has proven disasterous in wrangling MTs to keep precise time schedules and produce..and now take away the mainstay of MTing for years..the incentive (which agreed, sucked anyway..).  WE ARE PRODUCTION EMPLOYEES!!!!  WE DO NOT GET PAID HOURLY OR SALARY!!  How do these Hahvad, Wharton School rejects not ge ...

DQM Not Showing My Reports For A Few Hours
Sep 30, 2010

I am not seeing my reports rolling around into DQM when I look back there.  ...

Excuse Us; Our Expertise Is Showing.
Feb 06, 2012

Just did a VR report where in the lab section, the VR cut off the first bit, but I'll bet most of you could fill in what was missing from context and by just knowing what should be there FROM EXPERIENCE. LABORATORY DATA: _____ 3.5, hemoglobin 9.8, platelets 229.  I think that warrants being paid at least our regular, LOUSY, depreciated rate of 8 bloody cents a line instead of HALF of that.   ...