A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

working and DQM showing I transcribe no lines. Anyone else ever get this? sm - nowwhat

Posted: Mar 31, 2011

I am not a cheater.  I worked on a day that was not my regular day, to make up for a doc appt.  Now I am told I show no lines typed for the 2 hours.  I, like a fool, did not write down my job numbers.  (which they told us to quit).  I am not a dishonest person, I even clock out when I go to the restroom for crying out loud.   So, please MQ, fire me okay.  I can draw unemployment, but you don't want to do that do you.   It is now my word against the stinking stupid program!!!!!   Yeah, I am stinking mad.....   Now, the system is down.   Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Looks like we lost documents! - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
What happened to the documents we transcribed? I worked for free???

This occurred to me on a Sat night.. sm - nowwhat

[ In Reply To ..]
I, after past experience, have found that if I work up to 5 mins before midnite on the nights they do maintenance (seems like every weekend now) I have lost jobs. I have not complained before, and so I clocked out 15 mins before midnite. Guess what, now the 1 hour and a half I worked showed I did not transcribe anything!!! So, yeah, I worked for free and I get nothing but reprimand for it. I am mad. Very very mad now. Been with this company 4ever!!!!!

Similar Messages:

Lines Showing Up Very Slowly In DQM. What Is Going On.
Dec 14, 2009

The reports are just taking about an hour to roll around in DQM.  ...

How Long Does It Normally Take To Transcribe 1000 Lines On Average?
Dec 29, 2011

I know this can vary of course.  I have built up my shorthand to over 12,000 entries.  I really think I have my speed up considerably but have been paid by the hour working on straigt typing with tapes for some time now.  We are going to VR and may need to pick up a second job to take up the slack in work.  Can someone give me some idea of what to expect in time to take on another PT or FT position (depending on the amount of downtime I will have soon)? ...

Companies That Still Transcribe. Are There Any Left That Do Just Transcribe And Not Editing From Voi
Nov 04, 2012

x ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

Reports Not Showing Up
Feb 05, 2010

Doesnt look like the reports are rolling around in DQM for some reason. ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...

What Are These Non-s Markers Showing Up Now? Sm
Oct 31, 2010

Since the new upgrade 3 days ago, the ASR reports are showing continuously these red non-s markers....   Annoying.  And I don't hear in the report any lapses of time.   I thought this was supposed to be something that was manually put in, so my guessing is Yes, we are editing ILP work!!!!   Oh well, I am just ecstatic I now have high speed internet and now no longer at the mercy of dial up on top of NJA and other problems.   I actually do li ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Is Is Just Me Or Is The Latest Post Showing From Oct 20? Sm
Oct 23, 2009

I just switched browsers to Mozilla Firefox, as I was having trouble seeing the posts at all.....Does anyone else use Firefox and read the board just fine?  I hope I don't have to switch browers again. ...

TW Showing No Schedule After The 15th
Nov 12, 2009

We are almost out of work in an account that rarely runs out of work and I have noticed in my Teamwork there is no schedule for me after the 15th.  Anyone else have no schedule after the 15th?  TY ...

Once Again MedQ Showing They Have Their Finger On
Mar 16, 2010

It never ceases to amaze me this monolithic company whose primary source of revenue is transcription has no clue in managing their most valuable commodity, the MTs!!!  E-time has proven disasterous in wrangling MTs to keep precise time schedules and produce..and now take away the mainstay of MTing for years..the incentive (which agreed, sucked anyway..).  WE ARE PRODUCTION EMPLOYEES!!!!  WE DO NOT GET PAID HOURLY OR SALARY!!  How do these Hahvad, Wharton School rejects not ge ...

DQM Not Showing My Reports For A Few Hours
Sep 30, 2010

I am not seeing my reports rolling around into DQM when I look back there.  ...

Excuse Us; Our Expertise Is Showing.
Feb 06, 2012

Just did a VR report where in the lab section, the VR cut off the first bit, but I'll bet most of you could fill in what was missing from context and by just knowing what should be there FROM EXPERIENCE. LABORATORY DATA: _____ 3.5, hemoglobin 9.8, platelets 229.  I think that warrants being paid at least our regular, LOUSY, depreciated rate of 8 bloody cents a line instead of HALF of that.   ...

The Reason They Started Out By Showing Us
Oct 16, 2012

was just to let you know not to go anywhere because eventually they will swallow that company, too. ...

Why Is The DEP Now Showing A Green Light? NM
Nov 26, 2012

x ...

Accounts Not Showing Up In DQM Anymore
Dec 20, 2012

So I usually check my primary account in DQM when I get work from it just to see how much work is in. Yesterday afternoon and all of today DQM was drawing a big blank on those accounts even though I had jobs in my Q. Am I going crazy or possibly is something else going on? ...

Tired Of TMs Showing Vacation Px.
Feb 24, 2014

I am probably just jealous, but I find it hard to be happy for them taking these luxurious vacations when on my wages I am lucky to go to Price Chopper and WalMart.  Tell us you were gone, had a nice time and don't rub it in.  It is not making us feel more friendly and "family like", or at least to me it doesn't.   ...

Last Quarterly Bonus Now Showing In ADP
Jan 28, 2015

No Line Counts Showing Last Hour.....
Jun 07, 2010

Is anybody else having a problem with slow appearing line counts?  I'm really wondering what's going on today.  There's been no CCM or QC emails either.  Very curious!!!  ...

Depnow.mmodal Showing Red Light
Feb 05, 2013

depnow still showing red light.  How are you back in, or did you not disconnect from DQS?  Not sure whether to try signing in again or not if the red light is still up. ...

Why Is The Number Of My Speed Showing Red And Not Green?
Apr 09, 2013

The number of my speed 1.2 or 1 is now showing in red.  It used to be green.  Have I just commenced shut down sequence for Fluency or is it not a big deal? ...

Text On Forums Showing Up Weak
Feb 12, 2015

Does anyone know why when I'm typing in the message field here, the font is coming out rather light and choppy? Example: Part of the "f" letter is missing. (All the letters have an issue.) This happens on my computer as well as another computer in my household--so it's not something with just my computer. The Subject field, Nickname/Alias field and E-mail field type out fine. The final product after physically submitting is showing up fine. ...

EGD Questions....The Patient Had A Barium Esophogram Showing
Jan 14, 2011

moderate reflux and delay in "transit" (is that the correct word??)  of the barium pill through the distal esphogus.  There were also a significant S/l "tush-i-rary" contractions in the distal esophagus showing delay in "transit."  ...

Well, That's Just Great - My 25 Minute Job Is Not Showing Up In My Line Count.
Jul 27, 2013

It showed 3 tries. I thought it uploaded on the 3rd try and went on my dinner break. When I came back to work, I noticed a message that my settings and my job had not uploaded and to sign on again when uploading is back up! The job, of course, did not come back to me. I brought the job # up in the document search in FTT (DQM), but I can't see who the editing is attributed to. Anyone know how to see that? ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...