A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone know whether or not the EMDAT platform is compatible with InstantText? Nm - MT4ever

Posted: May 26, 2010

nm

Instant Text works with Emdat's Inscribe - Marianne K

[ In Reply To ..]
See link below

Similar Messages:

Emdat Compatible With EMDAT And Stedman's
Jan 02, 2010

Does anyone know if Windows 7 is compatible with Emdat AND Stedman's Smarttype? Thanks ...

Link InstantText To Scribe Platform
Nov 19, 2013

Can anyone tell me how they linked InstantText when using the Scribe platform?  I've never had trouble linking IT before, but Scribe doesn't even come up as an option to link to.  Thanks. ...

Is Shorthand Compatible With Emdat/Inscribe? Nm
Sep 16, 2014

Xxxx ...

Does Anyone Know If EMDAT/Inscribe Is Compatible With Windows 8.1?
Nov 27, 2014

I have a Windows 8 currently in the process of automatic updating and I am afraid it wont work with EMDAT/Inscribe. ...

Platform Compatible With Windows 8?
Jan 24, 2014

Does anyone know of a company that uses a platform compatible with Windows 8? ...

Dragon Naturally Speaking Compatible With Scribe Platform?
Oct 02, 2014

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Dragon Naturally Speaking is compatible with Transportal's platform, I believe it's Scribe?  This is the home version, which worked quite well in the past.  I know there are a few that won't allow third party software and the program will be blocked.  I understand why as regard to HIPAA, etc.  I'm just trying to keep working as long as I can with RA. If anyone is using Dragon in conjunction with MTSO platform, I' ...

Emdat Platform
Oct 12, 2009

Is this system difficult. Is it voice recognition? ...

How Is The Emdat Platform? Nm. Thanks.
Apr 02, 2015

x ...

Has Anyone Used Emdat/Inscribe Platform
Jun 12, 2011

Has anyone used Emdat/Inscribe platform, if so how is it?  I'm not familiar with this and wondering how it is to use.  TIA. ...

Emdat Platform Question
Mar 07, 2012

Our team leader emailed us today to say that they are looking into a new platform called Emdat.  Does anybody have any experience using this software that they can share?  Thank you so much.  Kim.  ...

Can SpeedType Be Used In EMDAT Platform?
Jul 31, 2014

I am thinking about taking a position using an EMDAT platform.  This is not a big company, just a nice woman who works from home and employs a number of transcriptionists.  I have never worked in a platform, so really have no clue what this entails.  My biggest concern is being able to use SpeedType, as I have thousands of entries and rely on it heavily to do my work.  The thought of using another word expander, building a dictionary, etc., does not thrill me.   The ...

EMDAT Inscribe Platform. Info Please
Mar 15, 2012

I just installed this on my computer.  Wow, I was dumfounded.  I have trained to learn Escription, DocQScribe, Pscribe and Chartnet.  I really don't think I am that stupid to learn a new platform, but this has to be the most complicated program I have ever seen.  I did not give up right away -- that is not in my nature.  But after struggling for about 2 hours, I finally gave up.  Honestly if they tried, I don't think the maker of this program could have ma ...

Any Companies That Use Emdat Inscribe Platform?
Feb 05, 2014

Hi...in spite of prior negative remarks about this platform, in my opinion it can't be easier. So simple and convenient. I think my job as an IC is going to be eliminated without warning and am doing a preliminary job search. Anyone know of any companies that are decent and use the Emdat Inscribe platform? I wonder, since Nuance owns Emdat....you don't suppose only Nuance can use the platform? ...

Looking For Medical Transcription Job Using The Emdat Platform
Jun 02, 2014

Looking for medical transcription job using the Emdat platform.  Any suggestions?     ...

Emdat Platform Install Question...
Aug 30, 2014

Do you know if IE 10 is compatible to install Emdat?   Feedback please if I need to remove and downgrade IE to 9.  I have IE 10 and download would not complete.  Thanks. ...

Seeking Some Basic Help On How To Use Emdat Inscribe Platform
Jan 10, 2014

Would anyone be interested in helping me learn the basics on how to use the inscribe emdat platform?  There is a job I could have only they do not offer training; it is all done by your own by reading the manual.  I am not so good at understanding things that way and just have a few questions... Just throwing this out there... If anyone is willing, please email me through MTStars.  Thank you for consideration, BansheeMT ...

Emdat Platform? Any Comments On User Friendly?
Aug 29, 2014

a ...

Does Anyone Work For The Australian Company NTS? Or Use The Emdat Platform?
Apr 28, 2015

I can't find a lot about them in the archives. They are definitely not Nuance. I'm not familiar with the Emdat platform, either, and would appreciate opinons on that. I just got an offer from them and am seriously considering it. They cannot be worse that the American MTSOs. Can they? Thanks so much. ...

Emdat InScribe - Companies Besides Phoenix And ZyloMed That Use This Platform?
Apr 20, 2010

Anyone know of companies besides Phoenix and ZyloMed that use this platform? ...

I Will Be Starting Soon For A Company That Uses The Emdat Platform, Is This Easy To Learn, Etc.? Sm
Oct 16, 2014

I have never worked for a company that uses a platform before, always an FTP site and word, so this is new to me.  Is it hard to learn, easy to count line count, etc.?? I am bringing up old messages here that say nothing but negative about it and I'm starting to get nervous, but those were from 2008 or so, so maybe it's better now??  ...

How Do You Perform A Search On Prior Reports In The EMDAT/Inscribe Platform?
Mar 19, 2013

I am looking for a way to search for terms and/or phrases across all reports using the Prior Report feature in the EMDAT/Inscribe program. For example, I pull up the prior progress notes for Dr. **** because I am looking for some of the phrases he uses in the Physical Exam section or a particular phrase or a word, etc. Is there a search feature where I can type in “Physical Exam” and the program will search and stop on each of these instances from the prior report listing until I fin ...

InstantText Help -sm
Apr 10, 2014

Hi, I just got a free trial of Instant Text.  I used to use Smartype, so I have it set up close to that.  However, I have some expanders that are supposed to include my field markers, which are denoted as { } and IT is not including these.  I really need them in some of my entries.  Is there anyone here who may be able to help me with this?   Thanks. ...

EditScript And InstantText
Jun 13, 2010

We're starting EditScript soon and we were told our current expander InstantText is not compatible.  I have read the archives and apparently others are using them together.  Anyone using them both now?  Anything I should know.  ...

CHALLENGE: InstantText Vs. Shorthand
Aug 26, 2011

I am a very spoiled MT, having worked with Dictaphone's ESP expander for years (which I love!).   However, in the next week I will need to purchase a shortcut program/phrase expander to use with Microsoft Word. Please explain the differences between features of Shorthand 10 and Instant Text.  Can you copy and paste text (entries) into each one?  Can you import entries from other programs?   What about copying, deleting, etc. -- can you do all that from the mai ...

Productivity Tips For M*Modal? Using InstantText
Jul 09, 2011

I'm familiar with ExText and was quite fast.  I'm now working for a company with an M*Modal based speech editor.  It seems that to move the cursor, you have to take your hands off the home keys and move them to the Ctrl and arrow keys, and then back to the home keys to type/correct. This makes no sense to me; is this correct?  With ExTExt, for example, Alt U and Y moves the cursor and it had "magic' period, hyphen, comma keys, etc.   I've programmed shortc ...

Does InstantText Work W/Accentus Apex?
Jun 21, 2012

Can't find it on the IT forums and Tech Support is not open yet. Have interview today, so would appreciate the info. Thanks. ...

InstantText, Smartype, Or Shorthand - Which One Is Most Like Word Autocorrect? Sm
Oct 29, 2009

Which one is most MT friendly to use?  TIA. ...

Not Always Compatible...
Jan 23, 2011

I was going to apply to QED but found that they do not take applicants from California. I was going to apply to Inscribe but apparently their system does not get along with my Win 7 64-bit OS or my MS Word 2010. I'm just glad I didn't go through the testing process before finding this out!  FYI:  MTs, esp. new ones: When you're researching companies, you can save yourself a lot of time and frustration by  checking these basics first.   ...

Looking For A Company That Is Compatible With
Nov 17, 2011

Windows 7 - 64 bit.  Having a hard time finding a company that accepts this on my computer and I am not currently in a financial position to change this at the moment.  Can anyone recommend a company or platform that is compatible or how I might research this myself?  Thank you very much. ...

Does Anyone Know If A 64-bit Computer Is Compatible
Dec 09, 2013

with BTXT?  I've e-mailed support, but figured I might get a quicker answer here.  TIA! ...