A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Link InstantText to Scribe platform - Chris

Posted: Nov 19, 2013

Can anyone tell me how they linked InstantText when using the Scribe platform?  I've never had trouble linking IT before, but Scribe doesn't even come up as an option to link to.  Thanks.

I had this problem but (please SM) - IT Pro V

[ In Reply To ..]
IT Pro V would not work with Windows 8. I had to upgrade.

Also be sure your to check to see that IT is not damaged or corrupted. There is a website where you can have these questions answered.

http://fitaly.com/board/itmainforum/index.html

You may have to call for support. Though I must say that ITPro V is no longer supported but the upgrade is well worth it - they have made the program even better. Affordable relatively speaking for upgrade.

Thanks - Chris

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for your help. I'll check out the website. Already emailed support - probably won't reply since using old IT version but don't want to upgrade until after the New Year.

Use the trial version for now - until after the holidays.

[ In Reply To ..]
It lasts for 30 days so it will get you pretty close to the end of the year. They also have subscription options too if you don't want to pay the full upgrade price right away. That is another option as well. Good luck.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know Whether Or Not The EMDAT Platform Is Compatible With InstantText? Nm
May 26, 2010

nm ...

Scribe Platform
Apr 26, 2014

Looking for advice from current users of Scribe. I've been an MT for nearly 30 years and have always used Word. About to start with a new company that uses Scribe. I know it is Word-based, but I am concerned that all my auto text and macro entries that I rely on so heavily will not work on Scribe. And what about normal inserts that are 2-3 paragraphs long that I have set up to enter by just hitting a couple keys?  Also is it possible to just type in Word and copy and paste?  I don ...

Scribe Platform/PC Shorthand
Feb 06, 2013

Does anyone know if PC Shorthand will work on the Scribe platform?  Would appreciate hearing from anyone who knows this answer.  Thanks. ...

How Is TransPortal's Scribe Platform With HTML
Aug 01, 2014

editor like?  LOL, what is an HTML editor?  Can you make $$$ using the Scribe platform?  I guess you cannot use MSWord since you have to have a 3rd party expander and not use autocorrect.  ...

Got An Offer To Test For TransPortal. Never Worked On The Scribe Platform.
Oct 25, 2012

How difficult is the Scribe platform? I have used Dictaphone, ExEditor. Any TransPortal MT longer than 1 year employed what are your thoughts on workload, do they run out, flexibility, are they super strict on schedules, etc. Any info would be helpful as I am so frustrated and nervous about what to do next in this business and I am not a newbie-been doing this a long while now. Thanks for the 411. ...

Dragon Naturally Speaking Compatible With Scribe Platform?
Oct 02, 2014

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Dragon Naturally Speaking is compatible with Transportal's platform, I believe it's Scribe?  This is the home version, which worked quite well in the past.  I know there are a few that won't allow third party software and the program will be blocked.  I understand why as regard to HIPAA, etc.  I'm just trying to keep working as long as I can with RA. If anyone is using Dragon in conjunction with MTSO platform, I' ...

InstantText Help -sm
Apr 10, 2014

Hi, I just got a free trial of Instant Text.  I used to use Smartype, so I have it set up close to that.  However, I have some expanders that are supposed to include my field markers, which are denoted as { } and IT is not including these.  I really need them in some of my entries.  Is there anyone here who may be able to help me with this?   Thanks. ...

EditScript And InstantText
Jun 13, 2010

We're starting EditScript soon and we were told our current expander InstantText is not compatible.  I have read the archives and apparently others are using them together.  Anyone using them both now?  Anything I should know.  ...

CHALLENGE: InstantText Vs. Shorthand
Aug 26, 2011

I am a very spoiled MT, having worked with Dictaphone's ESP expander for years (which I love!).   However, in the next week I will need to purchase a shortcut program/phrase expander to use with Microsoft Word. Please explain the differences between features of Shorthand 10 and Instant Text.  Can you copy and paste text (entries) into each one?  Can you import entries from other programs?   What about copying, deleting, etc. -- can you do all that from the mai ...

Productivity Tips For M*Modal? Using InstantText
Jul 09, 2011

I'm familiar with ExText and was quite fast.  I'm now working for a company with an M*Modal based speech editor.  It seems that to move the cursor, you have to take your hands off the home keys and move them to the Ctrl and arrow keys, and then back to the home keys to type/correct. This makes no sense to me; is this correct?  With ExTExt, for example, Alt U and Y moves the cursor and it had "magic' period, hyphen, comma keys, etc.   I've programmed shortc ...

Does InstantText Work W/Accentus Apex?
Jun 21, 2012

Can't find it on the IT forums and Tech Support is not open yet. Have interview today, so would appreciate the info. Thanks. ...

InstantText, Smartype, Or Shorthand - Which One Is Most Like Word Autocorrect? Sm
Oct 29, 2009

Which one is most MT friendly to use?  TIA. ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

DEP Link
Dec 04, 2009

Can somebody post the link for that again?  Thanks ...

Looking For VA Link...
May 05, 2010

A while back someone posted a link, I believe, to a site where you could view recent VA transcription contracts that were up for renewal and what company had won the bid.  Does anyone remember this who could point me in the right direction? Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Have A Link For The
Jan 06, 2013

I had a link but it keeps telling me (for days) there is a problem loading the page. TIA.  Here's what I had: http://library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1101718808208-523/Transcription+Style+Guide+Final+v1+1.pdf ...

Need To Know How To Do Link
Oct 27, 2013

I so much needed to know how to do this yesterday. I had a news story (video) I pulled up on my computer but had no idea how to link it with a post, even to link with an email. I have never done this, but don't laugh, my husband does not know how to construct and send email. Appreciate any help with this. Thanks. ...

Just Want To Be Sure You See This Link.
Nov 10, 2014

This is posted below, but just to be sure you see it, here it is again. This is what your employer has been doing behind the scenes. ...

Another Link
Jan 22, 2015

TV involved this time.  Go comment! I will as soon as I get off work... ...

Nuance Link?
Mar 11, 2010

Does anyone still have the link that showed the all the Federal Court cases against Nuance? ...

New Benefits Link
Jan 14, 2011

Has anyone been able to access their info yet?  I got another e-mail overnight saying we could do it but I still can't.  What am I missing? ...

Does Anyone Know The Link (see Message)
Feb 19, 2011

I've been googling for quite awhile trying to find the link for the free 30-day trial of Instant Text or Shorthand.  I'm currently working in Bayscribe and understand both of these programs are compatible with it, but I wanted to try the free 30-day trial first. Does anyone know the linkage for the free 30-day trial on either (or both) of these? Thanks so much for any assistance :-) ...

Check Out Link Below
Feb 23, 2011

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71069538/Management-Led-Buyout-of-MedQuist-Causes-Shareholder-Claim-Investigation-by-Goldfarb-Branham-Law-Firm-LLP they are trading stocks with each other??  ...

A Link To An Article
Mar 14, 2012

http://mttoolsonline.com/2011/01/25/medical-transcription-a-salary-perspective-over-11-years/ Article about MTs salaries compared to other jobs in the HIM department.  If you don't want to click on the link, google the following:  Medical Transcription A Salary Perspective over 11 years. ...

Remedy Link
Jun 18, 2012

I attempted to call Support and no one is answering.  I cannot get into DEP now to see if the red light is on. Cannot locate the link for Remedy on MModal Home page.  it still shows the QCare service for Medquist??? Has anyone else tried to send a ticket into Remedy?  Thanks.     ...

DQS 7.1 Download Link
Sep 22, 2012

Anyone have the link to download DQS 7.1? I had to get it from support the first time but didn't write it down and want to put it on my personal laptop for mobility. Thanks in advance. ...

Anybody Have The Link For Benchmark?
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Has Anyone Gotten The Link To Take The Test Yet?
Mar 12, 2014

just making sure im not the only one ...

How To Link On The Boards
May 04, 2014

How to easily link to boards here, since links don't "click" unless one does the following. Go to the site you want to link. Highlight it as if you were "copying" it. Paste into Link field here below your note. You subject line will come up in that link and we can all click it. ...

The Link -- New Pay Scale
May 16, 2014

October isn't going to work for me.   You need to give me back the pay you stole from me before October because the bank won't wait that long.   I will be homeless before that.   What would you like me to do?   Transcribe out of my car and use the gas pedal as my foot pedal?   Get real, Nuance!   How do you think we can make a living on what you pay us?   We were doing just fine until you started robbing us blin ...