A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcend QA/Nuance - Unbelievable!

Posted: Jun 11, 2012

Well, well, well.  Looks like some of the Transcend QA hagathas must be QAing Nuance's work now because they are marking off for every little thing!  I get marked off because I forgot to add a dash.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS!  I was QC myself but went back to being an MT due to the low pay per hour, and I just noticed this.  They want to make sure no one will ever get that bonus it looks like!

Transcend QA has never been nitpicky with me. - no message

[ In Reply To ..]
--

me neither - CardioMT

[ In Reply To ..]
actually very helpfult to me...

same here. Not nitpicky at all. It might - depend on region NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Transcend QA is quite helpful - MTWonder

[ In Reply To ..]
QA has always been helpful and courteous in teaching me how to account correctly. It is in all our best interests to do a great job as a team. I rely on them daily!

Similar Messages:

Transcend MQ Or Nuance
Jul 28, 2011

I'm trying to decide whether to apply at Transcend, Nuance or MQ. Any  inputs from those MTs that work at these 3 companies? I would greatly appreciate your assistance as all 3 companies have contacted me and I'm very leery of Nuance because of the offshore connection. Does Transcend or MQ send our work offshore or are owned by offshore companies?  Thanks for your honesty.   ...

Transcend Or Nuance?.............sm
Nov 27, 2011

Having phone interviews tomorrow.....any input from knowledgeable MTs? I have not been in the job search for years, feel like a duck out of water....thank you for any input! ...

Is There Anything Better About Nuance Than Transcend?
Mar 07, 2012

I have a lump in my throat today about the merger.  I am wondering if there is anything positive that can come out of this.  Do part time workers receive any benefits?  Are there any typing accounts at Nuance or is it all VR?  TIA ...

Is Transcend Now Nuance? Nm
Jun 02, 2012

nm ...

Nuance Versus Transcend?
Jun 23, 2011

Any thoughts on these 2 companies? Which one would you consider to be the lesser of 2 evils? TIA! ...

Transcend Versus Nuance
Dec 14, 2011

I am thinking about both Nuance and Transcend.  Does anyone like working for Nuance?  Does anyone have any advice?  Left MQ - looking for something better. ...

Nuance To Acquire Transcend
Mar 07, 2012

nm ...

TRANSCEND BOUGHT OUT BY NUANCE
Mar 07, 2012

Transcend employees received notification this morning that Transcend is being bought out by Nuance. Transition expected to happen during the second half of Nuance's fiscal year 2012. Those of you with Nuance - is this a good thing? ...

Transcend/Nuance Web Sites Down?
May 21, 2012

Can't get into beyond text or the MLS site.  Any problems known? ...

64 Bit -- Compatible With Transcend/Nuance??
Oct 03, 2012

just got a new computer, and realized the box says 64 bit -- I think i remember being told that is not compatible with the job stuff.  Do you know????  what is that mean anyway, "bit"? ...

Did Nuance Buy TransTech? Or Was That Transcend? Or Both? Nm
Nov 29, 2012

x ...

Does Anybody With Nuance/Transcend Have Enough Work
Nov 29, 2012

to actually make a living.  Before Nuance bought Transcend I almost always had PLENTY of work.  For the last month or so, work has been very, very, very scarce on a once very busy account.  Had the offer to be transferred to a different region, but who knows how the work load would be in another region.  I have a sinking feeling all the regions are pretty much the same.  Besides, I really like my supervisor and pretty much like the accounts I'm on.  Just not en ...

Nuance/Transcend/Accentus
Dec 08, 2012

As a Transcender being taken over by Nuance, I am appalled that we have received no word about anything other than we will start with a time clock. No word about how we will be compensated, only "rumors" which I am sick of. Now I see Accentus is still hiring, advertising and advertising a "holiday bonus". Well, I want a holiday bonus. I am affraid they are not telling us "facts" just to keep everyone from quitting at on time. ...

Nuance/Transcend Services
Mar 12, 2013

Please excuse if this is a duplicate message. I would like to find out from the MTs out there what their thoughts, suggestions, etc., are about Nuane/Transcend Services. I have recently learned that the current hospital I am doing transcription for is going to be outsourcing to this company. I would appreciate thoughts, concerns...no venting please. ...

Is Anyone From Transcend Thinking Of Applying At Nuance?
Mar 16, 2012

Just to go ahead and make the change and hopefully avoid some of the stress with the transition? I see that Nuance has ads up for MTs.  I'm also concerned about whether or not they will hire all MTs from Transcend during the buyout.   ...

Nuance/transcend Merger Info
Apr 17, 2012

News found on Google:  Nuance "extends" offer to Transcend, evidently it is not yet a done deal, here is a link:     http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fshar.es%2FrwD0G&h=pAQGzG3pfAQEOTCQ9kz0JWPU06iLpbFD9CLxvXyjRfb--cw ...

Nuance/Transcend Merger Back On
Apr 24, 2012

News is that Nuance waived their requirements so the merger is back on. Sorry to those from Transcend :(( ...

Transcend/Nuance - M-Modal Question.
Jun 20, 2012

When Wmx was taken over M-modal was taken from us.  Do you at Transcend still use it and are you having it taken away also?  ...

Stay Away From Transcend Services, Now Nuance
Oct 01, 2012

I formally worked for Transcend Services and would advise people not to work for this organization.  They are now switching over to Nuance, but stay away from them.  They are extremely critical of everything you do.  This is supposedly because they think they have such high standards, but they just enjoy being mean and critical to transcriptionists, who pay everyone's salaries.  They terrorized the transcriptionists with their QA reviews, so much so that many transcripti ...

Nuance Exec Salaries (formerly Transcend)
Oct 02, 2012

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/858452/000119312512123549/d317599dex99d5.htm   ...

Transcend/Nuance - Time Clock
Nov 25, 2012

Used to work for Transcend and loved that you input your own time card.  You could put down 8 hours even if it took you 10 to make your lines/$.  Sorry to see employees will now have to use that same stupid clock we all do.  Not hard, just a pain in the (&*&.   When we were acquired by Nuance we still use our old system with time clock built in and the new one too.  Then the reduction in wages.  All in all... not a joyful union.  My sympathies are ...

Latest Transcend/Nuance Insult
Dec 04, 2012

I am at about the last straw with this company.  Just a few minutes ago I got an e-mail from TSM about the "gym membership reimbursement" program.  It was to remind us "full-timers" to get our attendance records in to HR so that we can get reimbursement. Now, I have never even heard of this program.  I was a full-timer until earlier this year when I got knocked down to part-time because of their ridiculous $900 requirement, which they made impossible to reach with their %#@& ...

Transcend/Nuance Lawsuit Cancelled - Sm
Jan 27, 2015

I received an e-mail today basically saying the attorneys will not conduct a collective action lawsuit but that we are all free to file suit on our own. What a waste of time and what a joke. I figured this would be the case. So, once again, the big corporation wins and the cheated employeees lose. ...

Opinions On 3 Companies-Nuance, Transcend And MModal
Feb 01, 2012

I am currently an IC but seeking an employee position that offer a good workflow, decent insurance family rates and retirement plan.  Do any of these 3 companies offer anything like this? I hate going back out into an office but may have to.  It has occured to me as I am getting older that I have no retirement or decent insurance so something has to give. Opinions please. ...

What Was The Reason For The Transcend/Nuance Merge Or Buyout?
Mar 10, 2012

Are they saying its because of technology reasons? ...

Medquist/Nuance/Transcend/Softscript May1st
Apr 23, 2012

Ladies and Gents:  Inform yourself because what comes with doing so is fearlessness. Your manager knows that informed employees are dangerous.  Hence, why they do everything in their power to ensure you are not informed.  They love it when you go along without questioning and without educating yourself.  It allows their illegal behavior to continue.  Note the keyword ILLEGAL.  The people in leadership at these MTSOs are proving over and over that they are really ...

Question On Nuance QA Policy. I Am On Transcend Side
Oct 16, 2012

QA policy or certain percentage allowed to send to QA.  What exactly is the Nuance QA policy.  Does it only apply to bonus?  Thanks for any info you can share on this. ...

Are Nuance MLS Working On Transcend Accounts? My Workload Has
Oct 19, 2012

Just wondering if we're all sharing accounts now. ...

Nuance Overtaking Transcend..now MModal No Longer #1 In MTSO?
Mar 08, 2012

Wonder why Mmodal even keeps stable of MTs..since clearly they are a VR/EMR company.  I wonder if they could get rid of this dead wait of these irritating typists they have to deal with and just move en masse over to Nuance?  ...

Nuance/Transcend Acquisition Done Deal? See Link In Message...
Apr 26, 2012

Looks like a done deal if I read this correctly as of today?  Read article below.... http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120426-715167.html?mod=WSJ_ComputerSoftware_middleHeadlines ...