A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HAPPY MT WEEK to all my fellow M*Modal MTs! - agmt

Posted: May 20, 2012

Cool

SAME BACK AT YA! - XOXO

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Same to You All - Big Cyber Group Hug

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Happy Thanksgiving To All My Fellow MTs
Nov 28, 2013

out there.   If you are working ~ hope there is plenty of work and if you are off ~ hope you have a blessed day with family! ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW TRANSCRIPTIONISTS!
Dec 31, 2012

I just wanted to wish all of us good health, and a happy and prosporus New Year in 2013! I think we all could use a break from worrying, working too much or too little and see a future in medical transcription without our jobs being ripped out from under us through outsourcing or smaller pay. I know it's wishful thinking, but Happy New Year to all of you. MT2 ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Happy At M-Modal
Jan 04, 2013

Just had to say, I have been reading alot of disgruntled employees here.  Personally, I have had nothing but good experiences with my supervisors, my work load, etc.   Most of my 35 years of transcription has been in hospitals.  We got good pay, great benefits, working in an office was always fun and there was always someone to help you out with a word you couldnt understand, etc.  I keep wondering why outsourcing started in the first place?  As I said in another po ...

Happy MT Week Everyone May 17-23
May 17, 2010

nn ...

Happy MT Week!!!
May 11, 2011

I am reposting from an earlier conversation in February regarding MT Week.  I hope everyone has a good one. There were some naysayers and some that don't observe it...... There is a Secretary week - - you know where your boss gets you flowers or something. It can be fun celebrating MT Week, for us, MTs, especially if you work on site and if the dept. manager will allow you.We had games for the doctors to play, dinner for ourselves, a few gifts we got from yes, AAMT. It was a week-lon ...

Happy MT Week
May 20, 2012

I hope everyone has a great week!   ...

Just Want To Wish Everybody A Happy MT Week....
May 20, 2013

HAPPY MT WEEK TO EVERYONE!
May 19, 2015

nm ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONIST WEEK
May 21, 2013

Let's all pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. ...

Happy MT Week Email
May 17, 2015

After everything this week, getting ready to lose literally half of my QC income, nice move.  Thanks for everything YOU do, Nuance.  You'll get what's coming to you. ...

Happy MT Week With Love From Nuance
May 18, 2015

Love this quote sent by TSM this morning: “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.  And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” ~Dalai Lama Guess she is unaware of the damage their grid has done to us, huh???? Happy MT week anyway, folks!     ...

Not Happy! Nothing New With Low To No Work This Week For My Acct, I Get That And Accept It (sm)
Dec 29, 2010

and I know it's temporary.  My problem is that the company I work for requires a daily line count and expects us to work around our schedules and do anything we can to get those lines in.  Usually not a problem.  But this week is a holiday week and my husband and kids are home, and we scheduled things to do alone as well as with other family members and friends, so when my shift is over it has to be over.  Christmas Eve/Christmas morning, yesterday, and it looks like tod ...

This Is My Last Week At M Modal. Will Final Pay Be Direct Deposited As Usual?
Dec 31, 2012

I hope my final pay is direct deposited, b/c I have bills taken out and cannot wait for the paper check to come in the mail. Does anyone know if final pay is also direct deposited? Thanks in advance. ...

Fellow MT'ers
May 04, 2010

I have been working for this hospital a year, after having worked from home for 15 years.  They brought their transcription back in-house and hired me and another transcriptionist around the same time. From the beginning, I was more productive than the other transcriptions, but there was not a minimum quota set at that time that we were aware of, so we were just cruising along.  Well, the work started getting behind and they started looking closely at the minutes we were doing, and I w ...

THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FELLOW MTs
Nov 04, 2010

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you guys for being so caring about each other.  When the system went down, you were right there encouraging each other.  Somebody gave the site address of the Red/Yello/Green status (which I admit I had forgotten and could not get into E-mail to retrieve it).  I went to the site and clicked right and made a shortcut.  Others gave instructions on what to do for down time.  I just think you all are GREAT!!!  It is so nice ...

Please Fellow MTs, Whatever You Do, Do Not
Nov 18, 2011

hire on with Accentus!!  Not only will they load your PC with junk software that will make it crash (mine has 3 times so far), but they will be rude and claim you abandoned your job!!  Very rude staff and the poster below is an owner.  I am just trying to warn others.  That is my last word on the issue. ...

Help Out There For A Fellow MT?
Aug 04, 2012

Can someone help me get a job there?  I am a very hard worker, not afraid of ESL, stick to my schedule, QA 99-100%.  I just finished the test, but I was wondering how they grade, based on what, because I didn't get a chance to explain things like headings, use of BOS (using mL for cc, is that already expected throughout the industry) or was everything supposed to be strict verbatim?  Also, punctuation and grammar now is expected to be perfect, but if it doesn't interfere ...

Something Nice For Fellow MTs.
Jul 21, 2010

STONE TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKINGTHROUGH THE DESERT .DURING SOME POINT OF THEJOURNEY, THEY HAD ANARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIENDSLAPPED THE OTHER ONEIN THE FACETHE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPEDWAS HURT, BUT WITHOUTSAYING ANYTHING,WROTE IN THE SAND ,TODAY MY BEST FRIENDSLAPPED ME IN THE FACE .THEY KEPT ON WALKING,UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,WHERE THEY DECIDEDTO TAKE A BATHTHE ONE WHO HAD BEENSLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THEMIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,BUT THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.AFTER HE RECOVERED FROMTH ...

Fellow Transcriptionists . . .
Oct 11, 2011

I am now down to 3 companies (from 4) trying to make a living at this, wondering what I should do next.  I'd like to go get my coding diploma and move on from there as I cannot take this anymore.  Four jobs and between all of them I got $700 last week and am still waiting for checks to arrive.  I asked one of them why it wasn't DD and they said they would cut and mail the check.  Lord knows when the other one will arrive.  I don't know, don't YOU ...

Referring Fellow MTs
Feb 28, 2013

Nuance actually had the nerve to send out an email about referring fellow MTs to their company.  Either they are that brazen or just clueless as to how bad their company is.  I don't advise anyone looking for a job to even consider this field, let alone the worst company I've ever worked for. ...

Does Your Company Allow You To Have Fellow Team...sm
May 03, 2010

Fellow team members yahoo IDs?  Or is it frowned upon?  My company frowns on interacting with fellow employees.  It makes you feel so isolated though.  Is this a common practice with companies cause I've never really encountered it before?  This is my first time working for a big national though, so maybe that's why I haven't encountered this before.    ...

Let's Make A Stand For Fellow MTs
Jun 06, 2010

It is very disheartening to hear what has happened to our fellow MTs who have recently been terminated by Transcend.  To add insult to injury they turn around and have an abudance of openings they are now hiring for.  I will not apply there and I feel no one else should either.  Make them sweat it!   I know it is tough right now and we all need a good job.  This has got to stop and the only way these companies won't get away with it is if we don't tolerat ...

Input Wanted From My Fellow MQ'rs
Jun 10, 2010

I'm totally getting burned out at MQ.  If it's not the NJA with requests to change schedule, then it's the lack of primary and getting other unknown accounts slowing me down.  I've gone from full-time at MQ down to working part-time with another part-time job to make up lost income now for the past 7 months.  When I started MT'ing so many years ago, the pay was great and being able to set my own schedule was a real plus as well.  It was the ...

Job Offer - Need Input From Fellow MTs
Jul 29, 2010

FT IC Radiology  Per minute 0.95 per minute until out of QA 1.05 per minute following release from QA 600 minute minimum per pay period. Above 120 minutes = 1 and 1/2 x 1.05 per minute I have over 15 years of experience.  I need to know if this can pay my bills but it is hard to gauge without knowing the account (how many templates/normals are used, if cherrypicking takes place, if the account is overstaffed or if there is working during the afternoon shift).  ...

Some Advice For Fellow Newbies
Aug 02, 2010

As a former “newbie”, I would like to offer a little bit of advice to other newbies.  When I first got into medical transcription, I thought that some of the advice given on these boards was a little harsh and sometimes downright nasty.  Without a doubt, there are always going to be some nasty people on message boards, but overall, I think most of the advice given here is well intentioned.  Let me explain a little bit of my story.   I was unemployed for about si ...

Fellow MT Suggested Oracle. Do They Have Enough Work?
Apr 01, 2010

Looking for more work, need a company with plenty! ...

Redpen And Fellow Coders, Infusion?
Jun 24, 2010

What is your opinion on the ICD-9 Procedure code for an infusion of Remicade for rheumatoid arthritis or Crohn's disease?  Since this is considered a high-risk drug, the CPT codes are in the antineoplastic category.  But matching up a ICD-9 is not clear.  Since Remicade is a biologic response modifier you can go down that path.  It is also a monoclonal antibody, so you can go down that path.  So far I have come up with 99.28, 99.25, 00.18, and the usual 99.29.  ...

To My Fellow ETrans Co-workers, I Think I Know How The Turkey
Oct 03, 2011

feels at Thanksgiving ...

Good Monday Morning, Fellow MTs!
Apr 15, 2013

company work song (like they do in Japan)! Suggestions? ...