A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fiesa Error Alert Emails - When does it Stop? - Frustrated with Nuance

Posted: Mar 21, 2013

After reading the emails below, I had to post. After starting with Nuance, getting great QA reviews, great post audit reviews, and thinking I was doing well - I have gotten THREE major alert emails in 2 days. I have since discovered these were reviewed by Offshore QA. Why? Do we not have enough reviewers onshore? And one of the jobs I had already gotten an email about as I had sent it up for blanks - the QA had reviewed it and I had viewed it - why was it reviewed again?? The onshore QA didn't catch this error - does this mean offshore is making mistakes? When does this stop?

Never, it never stops (until you quit and find a decent place) - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Why does offshore QA? Good question. No one knows for sure, but it probably has a lot to do with money, like everything else at Nuance. That's all they care about.

Mine are at it again too - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
They love to give major error on reports sent flagged because of bad dictator. Then, they find things in that report (left out a comma) or (he changed his mind) and pick on those for 1 pt off major error. This was in a report sent to QA because there were so many blanks bad dictator. They are at it again. This seems to happen all together at once at certain times. I think they are like cops, told to "ticket" certain times when they need to get a quota in. But to give major error on a report that was sent for blanks and for help. That is LOW.

QA - Polycythemavera

[ In Reply To ..]
Fiesa is bad enough, but what about 1 person who does QA who is profiling all your work to find one report that may have an error or errors out of thousands of reports that you have typed for a month? That 1 report represents your QA average for the month? Were the people who run this company born with only half a brain?

Fiesa Error Alerts - beaten down

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't you think that India QA makes bonus off of dinging us? There are other companies out there. I quit a few months ago, the company I work for now HELPS me and if I make an error I get counseled and educated about it.

I like the ones that I send to QA because of blanks - and even THEY cannot

[ In Reply To ..]
fill in ANY of the blanks but they sure can catch the trivial errors so they can take off points. I've stopped reading them. Period. Wait until you get the same error corrected two different ways by two different QA people. THAT's where I drew the line.

errors - me

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are getting errors marked 2 different ways you need to alert your TSM. We are all to follow the account specifics and then go strictly by BOS 3, so whoever doesn't have it, better get it and learn it (available as an online subscription). All QA should be doing the same thing and believe me they will listen. We have to take test after test and classes and meetings.

ALL QA doesn't do the same thing. I'm - living proof of it.

[ In Reply To ..]
And...I notified my TSM of it, providing printed documentation and was told that different QA people check in different ways. I then wrote a letter to upper management, telling them the policy was not fair. Nothing happened. Sorry, but you don't know everything about everyone...only that which is in your own backyard.

how do you know all this? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
How do you know QA was reviewed offshore and onshore? What is a post-audit review? I have never had to deal with that kind of stuff, but would like to know how you know who and where you're being QA'd. How do you find out?
thanks

Similar Messages:

And Here We Go Again With The Fiesa Error Alert Emails..It's Like A Cycle
Apr 24, 2013

I think I am going to do what a poster below suggested and block them. I don't see that having the reviews come through helps me in any way. I have also noticed that some of these jobs have been QCd twice for some reason - and it is not a post audit. So frustrating to get dinged on things that I just can't prove I did or didn't do....I hate that part of this company. ...

Fiesa "critical Error" Emails
Dec 21, 2012

I noticed I had some "critical error" emails, but when I go into fiesa, they are not showing.  Why wouldn't they be?  I don't know why they make this process so confusing, or maybe its just me.  ...

Granular Vs. Granulation On FIESA Alert?
Jun 19, 2013

I received a "critical error" alert that I used the word granulation instead of granular in a report that was by a heavy ESL.  Seriously?  That's a critical error?  As a FYI I relistened and it still sounds like granulation so I've sent it to the manager for review.  Either way ....it would not compromise patient care! ...

Anybody Else Get An Error On FIESA?
Nov 21, 2013

NM ...

Error Reversals On Fiesa?
Apr 24, 2013

I find some of these "errors" unbelievable.  I feel the need to contest a couple of these.  Anyone had much in the way of success with doing this or does it just tick off the reviewer and get you in deep doodoo? ...

Really Stupid Fiesa Error
Aug 02, 2013

Today I had to dispute a ridiculous 0.25 point deduction. I typed "with complaint of." This was corrected to "complaining of." Seriously? How does this affect patient care or document integrity???? ...

Just Got My First FIESA Major Error
Aug 04, 2013

Just got my first FIESA (actually 2) major errors within minutes of each other. Now I feel like I'm part of the club. Anyone know how much bonus $$ they get for making stuff up? Needless to say, I did not commit the errors they "found" as I keep notes on dictations that I have questions about or problems with. How insulting this all is. ...

FIESA MAJOR ERROR
Nov 08, 2013

So I check FIESA this morning and they give me a MAJOR error for typing "and" instead of "on" on a very poor quality recording... As in..."we will need to see on whether we need to check" and I put ....." we will need to see and whether we need to check"   I told my acct manager - I said really that warrants a MAJOR error - she replies   Yes, really............  I have THE WORST account manager in the company - she NEVER EVER EVER sticks up for me.. maybe she hates me - f ...

FIESA CPSE Error
Apr 12, 2014

When we get an email regarding a CPSE error and are supposed to provide feedback or some type of acknowledgement, do you all actually do that? If so, what do you say? I really feel like going at 'em with guns ablazin', but... ...

FIESA--cannot Log In Keep Getting Error Message. Anyone Else??
Nov 18, 2014

I have been getting a 405 error message for FIESA for the past two days. Anyone else?  ...

NEVER Get Error Notifications In Fiesa
Jun 07, 2015

I used to almost NEVER get error notifications in Fiesa.  Now that the new "compensation plan" has been put into place, I get a notice every other day that they found an error.  Due to my work ethic established over decades, I have not sped up my QAing of reports at all, accepting my fate that I will now be making third world wages until I find a new employer.  Supposedly post-audit has managed to find these errors in my work.  I don't buy it for a minute.  How much lower can Nuance go ...

Going To Dispute Every FIESA Error I Can Until They Are Sick Of Me
Aug 02, 2013

Yes this may be futile, but instead of just griping about it, I am going to start disputing only my post audit (the ones that count) corrections that I feel are wrong.  Yes this may take up some time, but so does posting on this board and I am truly fed up with it and if we all start taking a little time to really start questioning the QC being done to us maybe we can make some sort of difference.  Even if they don't reverse it and even if they don't answer you back - they ST ...

Can We Block The E-mails From Fiesa Error Alerts. They Suk. No Msg
Sep 02, 2013

no ...

FIESA "MAJOR" Error
Nov 22, 2014

Patient's age was off by one year, not sure if that is what he dictated or I didn't catch his error or if what VR put and I didn't catch it.  In any event, the fact that the patient's age was incorrect by one year is a MAJOR error.  ...

Is Every Error A Major Error Now?
Jul 31, 2013

Is every error, both real or fabricated, a major error now? Are there no levels of error any longer?  Seems that EVERYTHING under the sun that can be made up is a major freakin' error.  I would swear that I did not even make any of these and that these are fabricated.  WTH?  ...

ALERT!!!! See Inside
May 20, 2010

Someone asked that I start a new thread on this subject so it does not get buried regarding a job posting I received (and others also).  Below is the link to my original post if it does get buried.  If anyone wants to know the company....and I will post it here if that is allowed...you can contact me by email.  Otherwise, perhaps the monitor will advise whether I can post the company name.  I do not have a good feeling about this outfit.  I have not posted all the conten ...

Quality Alert Because Of Being Below 99%
Jul 21, 2010

Do they expect 99% now? ...

Quality Alert
Oct 13, 2010

I received a quality alert feedback that I had failed and wanted to know if anybody knew if this was an actual audit or what?  And if so, has this happened to anyone and what happens?  Thanks. ...

Alert And Oriented X 3
Dec 29, 2010

Which is correct, alert and oriented x3 or alert and oriented x 3 with a space.  I cannot find anything in style guide or internet.  ...

Alert And Oriented X2-1/2
Dec 30, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of that before?  I sure haven't. ...

Alert And Oriented X 4
Jun 01, 2011

One company I work for has me type alert and oriented times four and the other one has me type alert and oriented x 4. I have also seen in alert and oriented x's 4. How does everyone else type it? ...

Anybody Get Failed Job Alert E-mail
Nov 01, 2010

I was wondering what the failed job alert e-mail meant. Also I have noticed that on every single one of those alerts that it has always been the bottom of the barrel dictator. ...

Alert For Time Card
Jan 08, 2011

Please, can you tell me how to put an alert on my time card?  I had to clock out early today and my CCM said put an alert on the time card.  I dont know what to do, have never did this before.  I went to my time card and do not see anywhere where I can put an alert.  Any help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

*RED ALERT* Doctors Are GOING BROKE!
Jan 05, 2012

Citing industry experts, we TOLD YOU this was coming.  But you kept INSISTING that it wasn't true as you continued drinking the Obama Kool-Aid. Read it.  WEEP.  Weep because these are the PEOPLE WE WORK FOR.  With doctors going BROKE and closing their doors, this means FEWER OPPORTUNITIES for MTs. This isn't Fox News, either -- it's CNN's Money Report.  And if you believe (as claimed by one quoted in this article) that -- SUDDENLY -- physician ...

Antivirus Scam Alert
Feb 25, 2014

On 10/8/13 I downloaded Antivirus Security Pro per instructions and they immediately charged my credit card $99.99.  It was started that I was automatically granted a 12-month access in which to re-download at any time.  When downloaded, there was an icon on the desktop and the program listed in the folder on C drive.  My old antivirus was still good, so I did not try to the product right away.  Around 11/1/13 did try it and it had disappeared, icon and program.  Tried t ...

Dumb Question Alert
Jun 19, 2014

Sorry for the dumb question but I can't get any answers from my head honchos...where do you go to review your reports that have been audited? I've checked the manual and I see DocQManage.  That's not even on my computer (DocQScribe is).  I'm in Fluency.  I've tried to log into FFT Manager with my # with DEP on the end plus the password so graciously supplied to me but I keep getting "account not recognized" as an error message. This is seriously distress ...

Norton Alert On EditScript
Aug 17, 2014

EditScript was downloaded from employer in case I do back up accounts, but have not opened or used it yet.  I did a complete scan by Norton 360 last night and it listed a high risk threat: editscript mt.msi "compressed threats."  Anyone know anything about this?  I've had Norton just ignore this file for the future, but wonder if it contained a virus when downloaded? ...

Critical Backlog Alert!!
Mar 11, 2015

of Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger!!   ...

Anyone Work For Alert & Oriented Based In SF?
Mar 12, 2010

. ...

RED ALERT! SOS! SOS! SOS! - How Long Can This Go On Before We Lose The Accounts? Nm
Sep 29, 2013

x ...