A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anybody else get an error on FIESA? - nm

Posted: Nov 21, 2013

NM

I mean an error message trying to log into FIESA. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I did yesterday - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I did a few times yesterday, but then it just cleared up on its own. If it hadn't cleared in a few hours I was going to notify my supervisor so that didn't get held against me like everything else with this company

Use IE 64-bit or Mozilla - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
I still get a warning from my antispyware program using IE9 64-bit instead of 32-bit (says potentially annoying download, how appropriate!) but I can get into FIESA.

Similar Messages:

Error Reversals On Fiesa?
Apr 24, 2013

I find some of these "errors" unbelievable.  I feel the need to contest a couple of these.  Anyone had much in the way of success with doing this or does it just tick off the reviewer and get you in deep doodoo? ...

Really Stupid Fiesa Error
Aug 02, 2013

Today I had to dispute a ridiculous 0.25 point deduction. I typed "with complaint of." This was corrected to "complaining of." Seriously? How does this affect patient care or document integrity???? ...

Just Got My First FIESA Major Error
Aug 04, 2013

Just got my first FIESA (actually 2) major errors within minutes of each other. Now I feel like I'm part of the club. Anyone know how much bonus $$ they get for making stuff up? Needless to say, I did not commit the errors they "found" as I keep notes on dictations that I have questions about or problems with. How insulting this all is. ...

FIESA MAJOR ERROR
Nov 08, 2013

So I check FIESA this morning and they give me a MAJOR error for typing "and" instead of "on" on a very poor quality recording... As in..."we will need to see on whether we need to check" and I put ....." we will need to see and whether we need to check"   I told my acct manager - I said really that warrants a MAJOR error - she replies   Yes, really............  I have THE WORST account manager in the company - she NEVER EVER EVER sticks up for me.. maybe she hates me - f ...

FIESA CPSE Error
Apr 12, 2014

When we get an email regarding a CPSE error and are supposed to provide feedback or some type of acknowledgement, do you all actually do that? If so, what do you say? I really feel like going at 'em with guns ablazin', but... ...

FIESA--cannot Log In Keep Getting Error Message. Anyone Else??
Nov 18, 2014

I have been getting a 405 error message for FIESA for the past two days. Anyone else?  ...

NEVER Get Error Notifications In Fiesa
Jun 07, 2015

I used to almost NEVER get error notifications in Fiesa.  Now that the new "compensation plan" has been put into place, I get a notice every other day that they found an error.  Due to my work ethic established over decades, I have not sped up my QAing of reports at all, accepting my fate that I will now be making third world wages until I find a new employer.  Supposedly post-audit has managed to find these errors in my work.  I don't buy it for a minute.  How much lower can Nuance go ...

Going To Dispute Every FIESA Error I Can Until They Are Sick Of Me
Aug 02, 2013

Yes this may be futile, but instead of just griping about it, I am going to start disputing only my post audit (the ones that count) corrections that I feel are wrong.  Yes this may take up some time, but so does posting on this board and I am truly fed up with it and if we all start taking a little time to really start questioning the QC being done to us maybe we can make some sort of difference.  Even if they don't reverse it and even if they don't answer you back - they ST ...

Fiesa Error Alert Emails - When Does It Stop?
Mar 21, 2013

After reading the emails below, I had to post. After starting with Nuance, getting great QA reviews, great post audit reviews, and thinking I was doing well - I have gotten THREE major alert emails in 2 days. I have since discovered these were reviewed by Offshore QA. Why? Do we not have enough reviewers onshore? And one of the jobs I had already gotten an email about as I had sent it up for blanks - the QA had reviewed it and I had viewed it - why was it reviewed again?? The onshore QA di ...

And Here We Go Again With The Fiesa Error Alert Emails..It's Like A Cycle
Apr 24, 2013

I think I am going to do what a poster below suggested and block them. I don't see that having the reviews come through helps me in any way. I have also noticed that some of these jobs have been QCd twice for some reason - and it is not a post audit. So frustrating to get dinged on things that I just can't prove I did or didn't do....I hate that part of this company. ...

Can We Block The E-mails From Fiesa Error Alerts. They Suk. No Msg
Sep 02, 2013

no ...

Fiesa "critical Error" Emails
Dec 21, 2012

I noticed I had some "critical error" emails, but when I go into fiesa, they are not showing.  Why wouldn't they be?  I don't know why they make this process so confusing, or maybe its just me.  ...

FIESA "MAJOR" Error
Nov 22, 2014

Patient's age was off by one year, not sure if that is what he dictated or I didn't catch his error or if what VR put and I didn't catch it.  In any event, the fact that the patient's age was incorrect by one year is a MAJOR error.  ...

Is Every Error A Major Error Now?
Jul 31, 2013

Is every error, both real or fabricated, a major error now? Are there no levels of error any longer?  Seems that EVERYTHING under the sun that can be made up is a major freakin' error.  I would swear that I did not even make any of these and that these are fabricated.  WTH?  ...

Error 372
Apr 01, 2010

Has anyone ever had this error?  The company I hired on with installed ES v 9 on my computer.  For some reason error 372 popped up when he went to open ES.  He tried a few things, but nothing worked.  He is supposed to get back to me when he finds a solution.  Has anyone else encountered this before?  If so, what did you do to fix it? ...

Re: Error 372
Apr 07, 2010

I am so frustrated!!!  I have a new job, and it looks like I am going to have to look for another one that does not use Editscript V9  because no matter what tech support does they cannot fix it.  They have even spoken to Escription.  I have 2 computers and neither one will work with ES 9.  Unbelievable.  One is less than a year old, and the other one is a few years old.  I have googled this error and tried all the things suggested and nothing works.  I ...

SR Error
Jun 03, 2012

I read all the time the postings from MTs on SR errors.  Had to share this one today!!! epinephrine - SR put "peanut friend"   Really????   ...

1-second Job Error
Jun 19, 2012

Every once in awhile, I get a job that is 1 second long with the error stating that the audio has failed to load.  I click okay and it's booted back in the pool only for it to be placed second in my queue.  This can go on all day.  Anybody else have this happen?  ...

Example Of Error From ILP
Oct 05, 2013

Dictated:  Hysteroscopy with D&C. Transcribed by ILP:  Hysteroscopy with drainage and clapping.   ...

ILP Error
Nov 15, 2013

Just corrected on a report on 100% review that already went through 2 layers of ILP QA:  "The patient was seen by the M as in Monkey service." I can't wait until they only have ILP QA checking the work.  You get what you pay for. ...

No Pay For Job With An Error
Dec 03, 2013

I work for a company whose policy is that if you make a mistake typing in the job number or date of service or ANY demographic information, then no matter how long the report is and how long it took you to type it and how much you struggled to undertsand the ESL dictator, they pay you absolutely ZERO, ZILCH, NADA for it.  Is that even LEGAL?  ...

An Error I See A Lot
Jan 18, 2014

An error I see very often while doing QA, even though it has no impact on patient care, is a missing comma after the year on a full date, or missing comma after city and state.  I'm not trying to nag, just trying to help because, when audited, the powers that be will ding you for this and laugh maniacally.  Here are the rules in the style guide and BOS for any who want to argue. "Use a comma after the year when the sentence continues after a date: I saw the patient on May 17, 201 ...

Comprehension Error?
Jul 03, 2010

I received a comprehension error due to leaving a blank that I could not understand. So, I guess that they would rather have us guess. No wonder I am starting to hate this job more and more each day. ...

UPDATE On Error 372
Apr 04, 2010

Well, the head tech guy called today and remotely went on my computer, and he could not find a solution to this error coming up when opening Editscript v 9.  It will not work, so I cannot work.  I have a new job, but I can't work because I can't get ES 9 to work.  Funny thing is, it does this on both my computers, and one is an XP and one is Vista.  What are the odds both computers would give this same error?  The tech guy said they have never seen this error b ...

How I Fixed Error 372
Apr 12, 2010

As posted before, I had error 372 on opening Editscript version 9.  Well, tech support couldn't fix it, escription couldn't fix it, so I fixed it.  I did a system recovery where I basically just wiped everything off my computer and started all over.  Vista was basically reinstalled and it was like it was when it was new.  I reinstalled my antivirus and word.  Then when tech support installed ES 9, it worked.    ...

I Just Got Booted Out Of DQS And Keep Getting Error
Nov 06, 2010

Keep getting "user profile failed to load."  On the status page the light is green.  Anyone else having any problems? ...

Error Charges?
May 16, 2011

I am in the process of reviewing an IC contract that states, "Contractor will be charged and deducted for errors found by Company at a rate of $0.25 per error." Are "error charges" a standard in the industry for independent contractors. I am brand new to MT, but this is something that I have not heard anything about, at all. ...

Can Someone Explain To Me Why A DOS Error
Oct 27, 2011

Our QC sent out a memo that date of service errors were ALWAYS critical errors.  I can understand Major, but I thought critical was if it impacted the patient's life. I did ask her and she more or less just said, that's the way it is. ...

Msword Error
Jul 16, 2012

I work for a help desk, and my users are getting msword error when they go to view/sign documents for patients.  The error is not specific, just that msword crashed.  After closing word I get the following error on probity: A non-DocObject is open or loaded. Use File/Close to destroy it. Can someone help me out with a solution so my user can view and sign documents again? Thanks! ...

Scary VR Error
Aug 26, 2012

VR:  has been taking a lot of Tylenol. Should be:  has been taking allopurinol.  VR's way of "thinking" is getting a little bit frightening.  It seems like it's changing context to accommodate its own errors.  I've seen it insert words and phrases that are clearly not dictated but would "fit" with the mistyped term. ...