A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

33 jobs on 14 accounts this morning.... - OOW anyone?

Posted: Nov 01, 2014

Yep--ran out.  There is no work here.  

Same here - CuriousGeorge

[ In Reply To ..]
OOW here right after lunch

I think that is the writing on the wall--sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
When there is no work consistently on Sundays, you know things are going downhill. There should have been enough work for me to do tonight, but I saw it disappear in chunks of 5 reports at a time. Before I got on, the update was that there progress notes due at 8 on my account, had to be done, blah, blah, blah. When I got on at 6, they were no longer there. Things are not looking promising.

Same pattern I was seeing a few weeks before - I was laid off. Red flag for sure.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

No Jobs Available This Morning
Jan 01, 2010

It was slow last night too.  I had to work back to back for the holiday with no holiday pay late last night while others were celebrating around the neighborhood.  Then at midnight when I got off work, it was just in time to see all the fireworks go off in the neighborhood. I wonder if no jobs available will be all day long!!! ...

No Jobs Available In My BOB For This Morning.
May 17, 2010

x ...

NJA (No Jobs Available) 20 Accounts
Nov 05, 2014

20 accounts? Where are they in the middle of a Wednesday afternoon? ...

26 Accounts, 94 Jobs....
Apr 06, 2015

Saturday afternoon status report 04/04/2015 at 12:43 p.m. 26 accounts and 94 jobs total.   Not a status report sent since--no a status report yesterday or today... But, "keep checking back."   ...

25 Accounts, 73 Jobs
Apr 23, 2015

Tomorrow is my last day at Nuance.  This is one reason why--NO WORK.   While it is slow check Fiesa, sign time sheet, take a class in Enrich, wait 15 minutes, check back, request reversals....no thanks.  I never got paid for doing those things.   Request reversals...that is interesting isnt' it?  Fiesa is like a court of law where you are considered guility unless you can prove your innocence and the "laws" are unclear and not consistent.  There is no consis ...

Can I Go Back To Bed? First 5 Jobs - All Different Accounts ..
Mar 06, 2012

Working on getting out every day.   I think we should challenge all the CCMs to actually sit and do this crap one day, and have an upper mgt person sitting alongside watching them.  Maybe they could pull up all the different specs .. you know we are now supposed to check F5 on every report, right?  ROTL .. that is what we were told recently. Then maybe they'd fix the darn pools.  Walk a mile in my shoes upper mgt!!!    ...

No Jobs-Strategic Accounts
Jun 07, 2013

Does anyone have much work on Strategic Accounts- not me for 2 days now!!!  I would love to make my hours, but can't! All having a good day in spite? ...

5 Jobs On 5 Accounts In 5 Hours
Mar 19, 2015

5 is my favorite number. I have 5 children. I like numbers that end in 5. I'll admit, when I turn the heat on in the car, I would rather is be on a temperature that ends in a 5....65, 75, 85...I set the microwave for only times that end in 5 or can be divided by 5, which is 5 and 0.... you get it... BUT, when it comes to the 5 hours a day that I am scheduled and I have had 5 jobs on 5 accounts in those 5 hours, 5 isn't such a great number. WHERE IS MY WORK??? No answer from ...

Is Anybody Working And Getting Random Jobs From Different Accounts?
Jan 10, 2010

Just venting a little.  While I do appreciate being able to work and not getting NJAk, I am a little frustrated getting every other job from 2 or 3 new and different acounts.  Do they really expect me to make line count like that?  I know there is a better way to distribute and get the work done within TAT.  I mean really.... sigh. Looks like the forbidden "national pools" coming back.  If my regular accounts have no work, then why oh why cant that just give me ONE that ...

Keeping Track Of Multiple Accounts/jobs
May 18, 2010

I recently quit my hospital MT job and started working for a mid sized MTSO. This was a big change for me, different platforms, different rules, different type of accounts. I have 4 accounts with this job, all with their own little rules and formats and things. On top of that I recently was hired and quit with another large MTSO for weekend work (didn't like the QA or managers; I was constantly being forgotten). Anyway, I quit them after 2 weeks and was just hired as an IC for small MTSO an ...

Jobs Being Mysteriously Held In A Bunch Of Florida Accounts
Oct 29, 2009

I would appreciate hearing from anyone (e-mail me if you wish) if you have suddenly got NJA all day today with regard to a bunch of southern Florida accounts (cannot mention which hospital of course, but if you are an MT for them you will know which ones).  I e-mailed the person in charge of workload and the explanation was that "difficult dictators" are only being given to those who can do them.  I am a tier 3, 7 yrs with MQ and 30 as an MT (so pretty much experienced and been there d ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...

Medical Jobs Online Posting On Jobs Board
Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :( ...

Where Do I Find The Status Of Jobs And Number Of Jobs?
Nov 26, 2012

I tried entering my ID plus dep on the Fluency for Transcription page and it said my account was inactive.  Okay, so I tried twice with Remedy to get it reactivated.  Both times I got emails telling me it was working.  Tried again and no luck.  Am I on the right page, the one with the hideous orange splash, the same one we use to find our stats?  Any help appreciated, I really don't want to have to call tech support if I don't have to.  Do I even need to d ...

NJA - Anyone Else This Morning????
Dec 01, 2009

x ...

Always NJA In Morning
Jan 30, 2010

I'm getting so tired of having a report or two, then NJA, then while waiting another report comes, then NJA, etc., etc., early in my shift.  Sure, we have been encouraged to just check back later on and work then.  I really don't know why they suggest or even allow this to happen.  When you log on during another shift, all you're doing is taking work from those folks who normall work then.  They in turn are then told to work later too and this cycle of NJA just ...

NJA This Morning Anyone?
Jun 17, 2010

Already, and on a Thursday!  Northeast ...

After Seeing The Ad This Morning For The IC And They
Jan 02, 2012

only want to pay 8 cpl on top of requiring a foot pedal and specific software, has anyone ever emailed these places to tell them how absolutely ridiculous it is for them to expect us to buy a footpedal and specific software when the pay is low?  Just curious. ...

No Work This Morning -- Again.
Nov 16, 2009

No work again.  How many other people are OUT of work??? I hope no one. ...

Is There Anyone Actually Working This Morning?
Nov 27, 2009

I think I have not worked on a Friday morning, the day after Thanksgiving, for the last 4 years because of NO JOBS AVAILABLE. ...

My DD Is In The Bank This Morning
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

UGH... This Is A 4 Tums Morning
Apr 03, 2010

I am sick to death of typing on accounts not in my BOB!  This is the 4th one already and I am only an hour into my shift. There are no samples in the repositry, there are no jobs that come up under the dictator look up feature... I keep stuffing down the Tums, wondering why in the heck I was forced to do weekend hours when there is no work in my accounts on the weekend. I HATE THIS.  How do you all do it?  Who put me in this "helper pool" in the first place? ...

Where Is Everyone This Morning? I Did Not Get My Check. Sm
May 10, 2010

Well, to the poster below in ESL garbage land, first let me say.  I too was in that same place 2 weeks ago.  An addition to my regular account, but it was all I was getting and NOT getting my OP notes at all.   The reports were not more than 20 lines usually, but I spent much, much time in trying to decipher and be FTR.  My CCM was very good about it, and told me it would be taken off and I would not have to do that account any longer.   Of course, I wish I had ...

Anybody Having Problems With DQS This Morning? - Nm
Jun 28, 2010

xx ...

Glorious Morning
Jun 09, 2010

Up too late last night fighting with the husband, get up this morning draaaaagging.  Find I have no Internet or phone.  Call the cable people.  Finally get signed on and lo and behold NO JOBS AVAILABLE.  My calendar must be wrong.  This must be Friday the 13th. ...

Responded To A Job Ad On Here This Morning But....
Aug 30, 2010

Job ad disappeared from this site...any idea why that would be??  ...

Only 10:30 AM, Monday Morning, And Already I Could Use A (sm)
Nov 01, 2010

STIFF drink after finishing an operative report on an AMERICAN doctor that I could barely understand because he apparently thinks that he is the roadrunner and wants to see how fast he can dictate.  WHEW, hopefully the day will get better??? ...

So I Took The Test This Morning For TCI
Nov 23, 2010

Needless to say, I will not be working for them.  When I come across doctors who actually care to slow down and speak clearly, that will be the right company for me.  I swear I understood about every fifth word these awful dictators said.  And they were not ESL!!  Very irritating! ...