A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Medical Jobs Online posting on jobs board - Javamom50

Posted: Dec 09, 2013

Kind of wondering if this last job posting on the jobs board might be associated with one of those "you pay us to find you a job" type of organization.  I googled Medical Jobs Online and found nothing stating that are a legitimate MTSO :(

Hi, Java; I have spoken with them and used their...sm,,, - Cynnamon

[ In Reply To ..]
They are the same thing as "Mommy Jobs Online;" They are a job service, they find positions for you, and yes, I paid a fee to use their job boards. They seemed very disorganized, one lady that I talked to evidently was working from home, she had a baby or toddler who screamed the whole time during our conversation. But they are everywhere now, and you just might get lucky. Call them, you might find out more! Very good luck to you, and Merry Christmas!

you should not have to pay - any service to

[ In Reply To ..]
locate open jobs for you. If you took some time to research around the various job board sites, you would no doubt find the same job as they are purporting on your own, for free. Paying someone to do research for you is kind of like biting off your nose to spite your face. Check carefully, as well. Sometimes, if per chance you do happen to obtain a job through their "service," you also end up paying them a part of your wages afterwards. but good luck to you!

You always pay, one way or another SM - Paloma

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe not always in cash, but you get to look at their ads. Usually, you have to at least give them your e-mail address so they can load you with spam & more ads.

BTW, service jobs, like restaurant or retail, have traditionally always cost a percentage fee if done through an agency.

Cynnamon - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Please don't encourage people to use services in which you pay to get jobs. You say they "seemed very disorganized," yet you encourage someone to use them? Say what?

Then you have got me and my post all wrong..sm - Cynnamon

[ In Reply To ..]
I was just trying to be tactful with my remarks. I feel the same as you, you should not have to pay to get work, I don't know where MY head was at, but I was just desperate, wanting to work so badly. But I did point out that they are only a job service, not MTSO, there are many job services such as these, they know how hungry many of us are. And yes, the few times I had to call them, I was treated rather rudely or abruptly (IMHO), and I did not find them to be very professional at all. It was a warning, I just guess I did not write it directly enough.

Similar Messages:

BABBLETYPE Is Posting Again On The Jobs Board..sm
Oct 21, 2013

I am hopping on this in order to warn newer MTs DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, it is a SCAM!  Don't get burned by this company---they are about as honest as a 3 dollar bill.  Please search archives for info...there are a lot of scams out there now, just another joy of being an MT these days. ...

Mommy Jobs Online, Anyone Know Sm
Mar 05, 2013

anything about this search company?  I got an email from them about a job fair for MTs but it was 35 dollars to sign up for the fair.  It's an employment service but just wondeing if anyone has heard anything about them? ...

Mommy Jobs ONline
Jun 25, 2013

Just saying is just curious:  The ad by Mommy Jobs ONline (forum) doesn't say what the fee, if any, is for MTs.   Surely there is no charge for MTs looking for a job? ...

TTS Jobs Here Posting, 3 Cpl VR And 6 Cpl Typing.
Dec 08, 2012

Merry Christmas--This is where I guess I have to believe in abortion--career abortus--CA--or would that be MTA... ...

SoftScript Posting Jobs For 100 MT
Apr 22, 2013

After 18 months of no problems, and flipping between 6 accounts with the most idiosynchratic site specs, on top of the most outmoded platform, suddenly I don't pass audit, taking off the same error 3 times against me. Their editors and auditors know less than the MTs they are judging; I caught them on 4 different errors. They treat you like toilet paper, so those 100 MTs they need (wonder why?) better change their designations to TPs! ...

Mommy Jobs Online--where Do They Get Their Contacts?
Jun 26, 2013

I received an e-mail from this company today inviting me to attend their job fair. I noticed there was some conversation about this on here yesterday, but unlike the posters in that string I do not have my resume posted on any of the sites. Is MT Stars selling our e-mail addresses? ...

Mommy Jobs Online A Disappointment
Sep 08, 2013

I recently participated in an online job fair hosted by MJOL, who implied that their leads were more numerous than I could find on job boards online.  The "fair" started late, and ended early which miffed me as I had paid $50 for an hour.  I got a list of companies "currently" hiring, some with phone numbers.  I applied to every single one I qualified for and I either was told they were NOT hiring or I heard nothing at all other than a nibble about doing some other work for one.&n ...

Why Does Accentus Keep Posting For Jobs, And Not Just Say It Is Nuance
Jan 03, 2013

That is unfair. They should just advertise under Nuance now.  People might jump to the job thinking it is another company, and come to find out it is Nuance.  This is false advertising. I surely wish Accentus would quit posting job openings. I get excited whenever I see a good job listing then I see it is Accentus/Nuance all over again. Sheesh.  Thanks for listening to my little rant. ...

Is Anyone That Is Posting A Resume Having Any Luck With Finding Jobs. What
Aug 08, 2012

does it seem to take to get a job right now.  Is it working odd shifts or what have you found that is helpful.  I do acute care and prefer IC. ...

RADTRANS, Is Posting An Open Position On MT Jobs
Sep 27, 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know that the above company, RADTRANS, is posting an open position on MT Jobs.  Please think about this if you are considering applying.  Check the archives and see what I mean.  Have a great day everyone!! ...

Not Sure Why Mediscribes Is Posting Jobs Here. They Are An Indian Company.
Nov 18, 2013

then offshore it to India.  They have an office already set up in India.  I really think the management of this site should realize this is fully and completely a functioning Indian company, owned by Indians, staffed by Indians and transcribed by Indians.  Americans are used to establish accounts here and then its outsourced. ...

MTSOs Posting Jobs Ads Need To Be A Little More Forthcoming With Info
Dec 12, 2014

Would it be such a problem to list all aspects, including pay, in the job ads?  MTSOs, could you please not go on and on about how great you are and give us information we need so as not to waste your time and ours?  Why make us jump through the hoops of resume, application, and testing.  This is a very time consuming process, especially since we will apply to more than 1 job?  In addition to equipment needed, IC/employee, platform, shift, etc., what is your production requi ...

Why Are A Lot Of Jobs On The Job Seekers Board
Sep 30, 2012

crossed out?  I see it says removed by the author, but I have to wonder why.  I have never seen that before.  Maybe the dislikes are finally giving them the message! ...

Why Are All Of The Jobs In Job Seeker's Board
Apr 07, 2013

crossed out? What's up with that? ...

Jobs On The Job Seeker's Board.
May 10, 2013

Do you ever come to this website and see what you think would be the perfect job for you and then realize it has had over 100 views so far and think to yourself that you don't stand a chance if you apply because so many have probably already done so?  Sometimes I feel like I need to stay on this website and refresh my screen every minute just to catch a break. How does one stand out and actually get these positions? Do you have to be among the first to reply? ...

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...

Moderator: Will We Still Be Getting A 'jobs Wanted' Board, And
Nov 05, 2009

is there a way to fix the search feature to where you can search for short terms?  Right now, it won't let you search for terms like 'QA' or 'MDI' etc. because they're too short.  It also limits you to one page of results.  The Google search box we used to have worked much better.  TIA. ...

Jobs Board Number Of Views Is Down
Feb 13, 2010

It seems that the number of views on the jobs board isn't attracting the kind of interest as usual. Could it be that we won't eat the dogfood anymore and we just aren't interested in being treated like **** and paid 7-11 wages? ...

Re Job On Jobs Board, Orthopedics With E/M. What Does E/M Stand For?
Sep 05, 2012

x ...

MT Jobs Ad From Other Site Posted On Our Job Board
Jun 09, 2014

s ...

One Thing I Can Say Is There Are Always Jobs - The Board Is Full Of Work.
Sep 04, 2010

I love it.  Even Radiology pops up every couple of days or so, which is what I do.  If you want to work, there is work.  Unfortunately you have to watch out for the scams - but basically there's work if you can do it.  I think we should thank MT Stars for bringing us this medium to look for jobs, and vent.  Thank you MT Stars.  ...

Owner/pay Rates - Br FORWARDED FROM JOBS BOARD
Jan 19, 2011

This was posted on the jobs board.  Let's get some dialogue going on this, shall we?   owner/pay rates - br Posted: Jan 19th, 2011 - 3:37 pm I own an MT company (used to be a full time MT) and have MTs submitting resumes and requesting pay rates at .10 cpl or more.  There's no way I can pay this rate and still keep my company afloat.  Partly due to the economy, I can't charge my clients very much or else they will drop me and move onto someone else (i.e. In ...

Jobs Wanted Board - Oh Good Grief
Mar 02, 2011

I just posted on the Jobs Wanted Board - and it came up x 2 - I then tried to delete - and now there are 3 identical postings.....  How do I get the two extra off?  (blushing with embarrassment) - I want to get rid of the evidence as soon as possible  lol ...

Resume Bank/Jobs Wanted Board
Jul 12, 2014

Just curious if posting on the Jobs Wanted or in the Resume Bank has been useful to anyone, or are companies just looking through resumes they receive to fill positions.  Thanks! ...

Are There Any Jobs Out Their For New Medical Transcriptionists?
Sep 16, 2010

I've recently graduated with an Associate of Applied Science degree and I received my Certificate in Medical Transcription. I've taken several tests for companies over the Internet but they all say the same thing in response to me, "gain more experience, and then come back to us." How can I gain more experience when no one will hire a newbie? If anyone has any advice on this subject, please let me know. ...

Medical Transcription Jobs
Aug 12, 2013

Does anyone know of any companies out there that are hiring IC MTs?  My one company is very slow and am looking for supplemental work. Thanks so much.  ...

Get Medical Transcription Jobs Now .com
Dec 11, 2013

I have tried to click on the jobs on this web site to apply to them and when I click on the "Apply Now" it does not take me to the site. Does anyone know the answer to why this happens? I did not get the impression it is something you have to pay to belong to. Thanks for your help. ...

Medical EFiling Jobs????
Oct 29, 2014

Hello,   Just wondering if anyone works from home doing medical eFiling? If so, what company do you work for and are there any open position? Thanks!! ...

Remote Medical Jobs Company
May 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a company called Remote Medical Jobs? I've seen several medical transcriptionist job postings by this company over the past several months.  ...

Coding/Medical Billing Jobs?
May 05, 2012

How plentiful are the jobs for coders and medical billers? Currently I am an MT but looking into other career options. Thanks! ...