A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

what company M-Modal uses for dental insurance - mtme

Posted: Aug 28, 2013

Can anyone tell me what company M-Modal uses for dental insurance

Delta? - anony

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't know for sure.

It is MetLife (nm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Eye And Dental Insurance?
Mar 28, 2013

Opinions please on the eye and dental insurance????  What two months are sign up?  Thank you! ...

Dental Insurance
Feb 19, 2014

My dental card says Aetna PPO, but the benefits page on ADP says "basic." Does anyone know if we, in fact, have a PPO? TYIA. ...

Amphion Dental Insurance?
Sep 14, 2010

Can anyone tell me more about Amphion dental insurance? I need to get a cleaning, fillings, and pulling, and crowns right away. Yes, my mouth sucks. LOL. Is there a waiting period for any of that stuff once the insurance kicks in? ...

Does Anyone Have Affordable Dental Insurance?
Nov 19, 2010

As independent contractors, does anyone have affordable dental insurance?  I need something that will cover just that.  Thanks for any ideas ...

Insurance Enrollment? Dental?
Apr 10, 2012

I think they said open enrollment was coming up in June didn't they?  Can you get just dental?  Anyone have any experience with it? Worth it? Expensive?  We lost our dental last year and with the 4 of us, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get it through the M.  Thanks! ...

Dental Insurance Cards?
Jan 07, 2014

Do we get dental insurance cards and if so, has anyone already got theirs?  I've never used their dental insurance before so I don't know, would like to get going on getting teeth fixed asap.  Thanks. ...

Nuance Dental Insurance
May 22, 2014

I am a new hire for Nuance.  Can someone tell me about the Nuance dental insurance?   The deductibles, the waiting period, pay for major procedures? ...

I Only Have Dental And Vision Insurance. Would I Be Eligible For COBRA For Those?
May 05, 2011

I only have dental and vision insurance. Would i be eligible for COBRA for those? ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

M*Modal Insurance
Mar 20, 2014

I was just browsing the webpage for India and noticed that they get "Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years."  Now that is what I call an Employee Perk! ...

Okay M*Modal, What Good Is Our Insurance Anyway?
May 29, 2015

I'm venting here.  I've been on the phone for a couple of hours trying to find an eye doctor that accepts our insurance.  I went as far as 50 miles away and there is nothing.  Their site gives you who they say accepts the insurance, but when you call to verify it you are told...no, we con't accept Cigna Vision/Cigna.  What are we paying for anyway.  I've had an appointment set up for 2 months for an eye doctor and they called this morning to say my in ...

How Long Before You Are Eligible For M*Modal Insurance
Apr 19, 2012

Could someone please tell me how long before you are eligible for insurance with this company?  Thank you in advance! ...

Did You Previously Have Humana Health Insurance, Before Working For M*Modal?
Jul 26, 2012

Sorry to be repetitive.  I posted this on the Main Board but haven't gotten any responses there, so I'm re-posting it here where more M*Modal folks might notice it(?).   I got a letter a couple days ago from Humana about a rebate for a portion of the health insurance premiums which I had at my last job--the rebate apparently required  by the Affordable Care Act.  The letter has a lot of additional mumbo-jumbo, not all of which I understand.   It says to "cont ...

Company Who Uses M-Modal
Apr 24, 2012

Can anyone suggest a good company who uses M Modal besides Medquist?  Thanks ...

M*Modal - Anything Good To Say About This Company?
Jun 13, 2012

Anything good to say about this company?  They are advertising for acute care FT home based.  Anyone know the line rate?  I understand they pay Radiology reports by report, anyone know that rate?  Anyone been with them more than a year?  What about the sign on bonus?  Anyone ever receive that? ...

Got Offered A Job With Modal. How Is This Company?
May 14, 2013

Xx   ...

My Company Was Outsourced To M*Modal.
Jul 08, 2014

Hi: My company has been outsourced to M*Modal. I am used to getting paid by the hour. I wanted to know from transcriptonists who are presently hired by them, how much can I expect realistically to make in 4 hours working part-time from Tuesday to Saturday? Can someone please respond to this post. Thank you, Worried about future pay.... :( ...

At A New Job, Can Insurance Company Deny You Because Of
Oct 14, 2012

x ...

Company Thinking Of Switching To M*Modal
Dec 18, 2013

Company thinking of switching to M*Modal...any comments from those who have used this program, yay, nay...any comments are greatly appreciated. ...

My Company Sent Out Health Insurance Enrollment
Nov 08, 2011

for a family plan will be in the range of $48K+ to over $50K per year. The company pays 3/4, something like $36,000+/year,  leaving me  about $1,000/per month to pay for the cheaper plan, $12k a year, for a policy with $2500 individual deductibles/$5000 per family before it even starts paying, plus copays. I wish I could get the company to pay me that $36K to go in the bank instead. If my husband had health insurance, I could go employee alone for $100/month (1/10th as much), but he ...

What Company Is Nuance Health Insurance Thru?
Oct 04, 2012

nm ...

Any Advice On A Company With Good Health Insurance?
Jul 26, 2013

I am wondering if there are any companies left that provide FT employees good health insurance?  The kind that does not make you wait months or a year to be covered for preexisting conditions.  Thank you in advance for any input on this. ...

Company Health Insurance Question For Self And Spouse
Oct 16, 2013

What is the cost per paycheck for company health insurance for self plus spouse?  Any feedback on the quality of coverage?  Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.  ...

Does Any Company Offer Med Insurance For Part-time?
May 20, 2015

x ...

M-Modal. I Have Not Applied To This Company. I Have Gotten 4 E-mails Thanking My For My Applicatio
Feb 21, 2012

nm ...

Dental - Do We Get A Dental Card?
Jan 08, 2013

I signed up for dental coverage for the first time this year.  I haven't received anything.  Does anyone know if we are supposed to receive a dental card?  Thanks ...

Does Anyone Work For A Company That Offers Kaiser Insurance To Their Employees?
Apr 03, 2010

I live in California and MedQuist has just decided to cancel their contract with Kaiser which we have had for years.  I really don't want to start over finding a new doctor but I am willing to find a new place of employment so I can keep my insurance with Kaiser.  Thanks for the info.  It is very hard to find this information on the internet. ...

Company Requires "professional Liability Insurance" Through Employer.
Jun 04, 2010

Does anyone have experience with this? I am not sure what to think.  I feel that the record is the responsibility of the author and/or the supervising physician.  ...

Regarding Dental
Oct 03, 2011

Regarding tooth extraction, I cannot understand if the dictator is saying lidocaine and 1:1000 epi or 1:100,000 epi.  I don't know much about dental surgery.  Would appreciate help from someone who knows which it is. Thank you. ...

GAV And MET Dental Anesthesia?
Apr 08, 2010

Hello...I have a dental procedure under anesthesia....Sounds like she's saying the anesthesia is "G A V and met" - Is GAV and MET correct? ...