A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I only have dental and vision insurance. Would i be eligible for COBRA for those? - hi

Posted: May 05, 2011

I only have dental and vision insurance. Would i be eligible for COBRA for those?

yes (nm) - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks. nm - hi

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

COBRA - Would Be Eligible
Dec 27, 2013

Does anyone know if one would be eligible for COBRA or Obamacare if they quit say around February or March, way later than the deadline to sign up for the ACA? ...

How Long Before You Are Eligible For M*Modal Insurance
Apr 19, 2012

Could someone please tell me how long before you are eligible for insurance with this company?  Thank you in advance! ...

I Read That The Vision Insurance
May 30, 2012

will now cover LASIK.  Has anyone been able to figure out how much it will cover?  TIA ...

Cobra Insurance
Feb 04, 2011

I work for Transcend and am a bit worried as there is no work and will not qualify for insurance.  Does anybody know how much Cobra is through Transcend with Aetna?  I have the lowest plan for a family of 4.  Any help would be great.   I hate to contact HR and send red signals. ...

Ex Transcend Cobra Insurance
Dec 06, 2012

I have already asked HR in case someone wants to tell me to do that and I was given a copy of a generic letter stating this and that date I would received a letter and they could not provide any information...Is there anyone that has quit Transcend and can tell me what your cobra was to be for just you.  Thanks! ...

Cobra Insurance Anyone Left
Mar 29, 2015

Has anyone ever left a company and did Cobra for the insurance?  Trying to get an idea of how much the premiums increase, don't want to ask because I don't want them to know I am thinking of leaving but would like a general idea if anyone knows what percentage it might be?  I figure it would at least double. ...

Cost Of Hightest/best Insurance On COBRA
Dec 12, 2014

Does anyone know what the current cost of COBRA is for the highest level of insurance (the "better" one) that Nuance offers is for a single person?  (Well, single in that no other members are claimed.) I've been offered an IC job that pays very well, but I have to keep my insurance (as crappy as this policy is).  I know I can get healthcare through the marketplace thingy, but I'm wondering if I just needed to take COBRA for a bit, how much would it cost. Please only respond ...

Eye And Dental Insurance?
Mar 28, 2013

Opinions please on the eye and dental insurance????  What two months are sign up?  Thank you! ...

Dental Insurance
Feb 19, 2014

My dental card says Aetna PPO, but the benefits page on ADP says "basic." Does anyone know if we, in fact, have a PPO? TYIA. ...

Amphion Dental Insurance?
Sep 14, 2010

Can anyone tell me more about Amphion dental insurance? I need to get a cleaning, fillings, and pulling, and crowns right away. Yes, my mouth sucks. LOL. Is there a waiting period for any of that stuff once the insurance kicks in? ...

Does Anyone Have Affordable Dental Insurance?
Nov 19, 2010

As independent contractors, does anyone have affordable dental insurance?  I need something that will cover just that.  Thanks for any ideas ...

Insurance Enrollment? Dental?
Apr 10, 2012

I think they said open enrollment was coming up in June didn't they?  Can you get just dental?  Anyone have any experience with it? Worth it? Expensive?  We lost our dental last year and with the 4 of us, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get it through the M.  Thanks! ...

Dental Insurance Cards?
Jan 07, 2014

Do we get dental insurance cards and if so, has anyone already got theirs?  I've never used their dental insurance before so I don't know, would like to get going on getting teeth fixed asap.  Thanks. ...

Nuance Dental Insurance
May 22, 2014

I am a new hire for Nuance.  Can someone tell me about the Nuance dental insurance?   The deductibles, the waiting period, pay for major procedures? ...

What Company M-Modal Uses For Dental Insurance
Aug 28, 2013

Can anyone tell me what company M-Modal uses for dental insurance ...

Dental - Do We Get A Dental Card?
Jan 08, 2013

I signed up for dental coverage for the first time this year.  I haven't received anything.  Does anyone know if we are supposed to receive a dental card?  Thanks ...

DSGers: I Know We're Eligible To
Feb 17, 2012

sign up for insurance now, but does anyone know if we can also change it during open enrollment in June? ...

Why Is It Only Corporate Employees Are Eligible
Jan 08, 2014

. ...

MTs Aren't Eligible For Choice Plus And Can Only Get The HRA Plan?
Oct 08, 2010

Wow, it doesnt' say on the website that MTs aren't eligible for Choice Plus and can only get the HRA plan.  What a huge disappointment to work 90 days and find that out.  I am super bummed...     ...

Medquist Workers Eligible For Federal Assistance
Nov 10, 2009

WEBSITE BELOW http://newsok.com/medquist-workers-eligible-for-fed-assistance/article/3415214 MedQuist workers eligible for fed assistance FROM STAFF REPORTS    Comments 0 Published: November 7, 2009 The Labor Department report concluded that all MedQuist employees, including those working at home, who became "totally or partially separated from employment” after Aug. 26, 2008, are eligible to apply for the assistance. Read more: http://newsok.com/medquist-worke ...

Vision Help
Feb 17, 2010

Dictated:   Cataract, left eye, reducing vision to 20/50, -1.   I have never had a vision given with a negative digit. Is this right? TIA!!! ...

3.5 X 23 Vision
May 26, 2011

Need correct format for this - Dr. dictates "I did angioplasty and stenting to his mid RCA with a 3.5 x 23 vision and placed 2.5 x 12 vision to his first diagonal and his EF was about 35%, a 50%.  He dictates it "3523 vision" and "2512 vision".  TIA! ...

UHC Vision
Jul 30, 2012

Trying to log in to my UHC vision details on the myuhc website.  They need my subscribers unique id number.  Anybody know which one that is and where I can find it?  I tried to relog into the open erollment page, but I no longer have the email for that and can't remember what my username and password should be and it won't accept my info when I click on forgotten username and password link.  ...

Vision - Is It 20/20 Or 2020.
Apr 25, 2013

I'm finding it both ways.  Unsure if one or both are correct. ...

In The Mail Today I Got A Letter Stating I Was Eligible For A Pell Grant.
Apr 21, 2010

I had to look up what it was because I had never heard of it.  Turns out they are given to poor folks.   I don't know what made them send it to me but it does have my name on it so I know it is for me.   They must know I work at Transcend.  It is only good for vocational training, cannot be for more than one year and must focus on skills necessary for securing entry level employment.  I don't know what direction to go in from here.  I ...

Typing Vision Values
Feb 22, 2010

Hello, Just wondering if anyone knows how to type out when the doc says "20/70 minus" for a vision value???? I can't find how to format it anywhere.. Input much appreciated! Nicole ...

Mild And Primitive Near Vision
Mar 19, 2012

any suggestions?  Vision screen:  sounds like "Mild and primitive near vision"  thanks! ...

Review Of Systems - Patient Has Some Blurring Of The Vision
Jan 08, 2013

EYES: The patient has some blurring of the vision, but denies any ______ or diplopia. It sounds like " emmerosa fluidacts"  I can't find the missing words or anything close. Please help!! ...

She Also Describes Having Increasing S/l Discolor With Vision Because Of Cataracts And Prior Eye Sur
Jun 25, 2010

She also describes having increasing s/l discolor with vision because of cataracts and prior eye surgery. ...

Cobra
Nov 08, 2011

Anyone let go or quit that applied for Cobra.  If so, how much did it cost, or percentage of what we pay anyway.  Thanks in advance ...