A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

how long before you are eligible for M*Modal insurance - to interview

Posted: Apr 19, 2012

Could someone please tell me how long before you are eligible for insurance with this company?  Thank you in advance!

According to my MQ benefits information package - MModal Livestock

[ In Reply To ..]
The coverage starts the first of the month after 90 days of employment.

Similar Messages:

I Only Have Dental And Vision Insurance. Would I Be Eligible For COBRA For Those?
May 05, 2011

I only have dental and vision insurance. Would i be eligible for COBRA for those? ...

M*Modal Insurance
Mar 20, 2014

I was just browsing the webpage for India and noticed that they get "Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years."  Now that is what I call an Employee Perk! ...

Medquist/M Modal..how Long Does Hiring
Mar 13, 2012

the hiring process take.  What is the time frame from the time you apply to the time you type your first report.  Thank you. ...

How Long Are The Tests For M-Modal And SoftScript For An
May 02, 2012

nm ...

Okay M*Modal, What Good Is Our Insurance Anyway?
May 29, 2015

I'm venting here.  I've been on the phone for a couple of hours trying to find an eye doctor that accepts our insurance.  I went as far as 50 miles away and there is nothing.  Their site gives you who they say accepts the insurance, but when you call to verify it you are told...no, we con't accept Cigna Vision/Cigna.  What are we paying for anyway.  I've had an appointment set up for 2 months for an eye doctor and they called this morning to say my in ...

How Long Will I Have Insurance If I Put In My 2 Week Notice With MModal?sm
May 31, 2013

I am working 2 jobs right now. I am making a lot more with my second job and would like to just be able to concentrate on that one but the problem is that it is an IC position. My new job has advised me that they will always have plenty of work to keep me busy and we are actually about 4 days behind on dictation so I'm not worried about that. I'm also next in line for when a position opens up within the hospital to be hired in. I need to be able to plan accordingly as far as findin ...

What Company M-Modal Uses For Dental Insurance
Aug 28, 2013

Can anyone tell me what company M-Modal uses for dental insurance ...

How Long Does It Take Modal To Get Back To You If You Got A Ticket Number. I Had A Problem
Apr 19, 2013

and called last evening and still have not gotten called back. ...

Did You Previously Have Humana Health Insurance, Before Working For M*Modal?
Jul 26, 2012

Sorry to be repetitive.  I posted this on the Main Board but haven't gotten any responses there, so I'm re-posting it here where more M*Modal folks might notice it(?).   I got a letter a couple days ago from Humana about a rebate for a portion of the health insurance premiums which I had at my last job--the rebate apparently required  by the Affordable Care Act.  The letter has a lot of additional mumbo-jumbo, not all of which I understand.   It says to "cont ...

DSGers: I Know We're Eligible To
Feb 17, 2012

sign up for insurance now, but does anyone know if we can also change it during open enrollment in June? ...

COBRA - Would Be Eligible
Dec 27, 2013

Does anyone know if one would be eligible for COBRA or Obamacare if they quit say around February or March, way later than the deadline to sign up for the ACA? ...

Why Is It Only Corporate Employees Are Eligible
Jan 08, 2014

. ...

MTs Aren't Eligible For Choice Plus And Can Only Get The HRA Plan?
Oct 08, 2010

Wow, it doesnt' say on the website that MTs aren't eligible for Choice Plus and can only get the HRA plan.  What a huge disappointment to work 90 days and find that out.  I am super bummed...     ...

Medquist Workers Eligible For Federal Assistance
Nov 10, 2009

WEBSITE BELOW http://newsok.com/medquist-workers-eligible-for-fed-assistance/article/3415214 MedQuist workers eligible for fed assistance FROM STAFF REPORTS    Comments 0 Published: November 7, 2009 The Labor Department report concluded that all MedQuist employees, including those working at home, who became "totally or partially separated from employment” after Aug. 26, 2008, are eligible to apply for the assistance. Read more: http://newsok.com/medquist-worke ...

In The Mail Today I Got A Letter Stating I Was Eligible For A Pell Grant.
Apr 21, 2010

I had to look up what it was because I had never heard of it.  Turns out they are given to poor folks.   I don't know what made them send it to me but it does have my name on it so I know it is for me.   They must know I work at Transcend.  It is only good for vocational training, cannot be for more than one year and must focus on skills necessary for securing entry level employment.  I don't know what direction to go in from here.  I ...

Insurance Question. If I Sign Up For Insurance Sm
Apr 15, 2010

and family member wishes to join later, can I enroll at any time or must it be during "official" enrollment period?    Thank you.  ...

Landmark Insurance - Insurance Cards Yet?
Jan 13, 2011

Has anybody received their insurance cards yet? ...

Landmark Insurance - What Is Happening With Our Insurance?
Jan 24, 2011

What do other LMers think of what is happening with our insurance?  I am the head of our household and am worried.  What do we do when COBRA runs out? ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

Nuance Insurance Or Obama's "marketplace" Insurance
Oct 17, 2013

Hmmmmmm, should I go with Nuance insurance or Obama's "marketplace" insurance - that is the question. I'll be broke either way. ...

Involves A "5-week-long" Or "5-week Long" Treatment.
Jul 12, 2012

This would involve a "5-week long" treatment to the breast.  ...

How Long Does It Take.....sm
Mar 26, 2010

Geez!  I was hired by a national last Friday.  It is a full week later, and they haven't even gotten all the paperwork done.  I thought I had completed it all and then they said human resources forgot a few papers.  Well, they have yet to email them to me today.  I thought I would be at least training by now.  It has been a full week.  I mean they still have to install software on my computer, and I still have to train on ES and the account specs.  Ge ...

NJA- How Long Do We Have To Sit Here?
May 31, 2010

My shift was supposed to start at 8, it is now 8:15 and only 1 job has come through.   Can I send my email and be done with it or once a job comes through do I wait another 15 minutes?   ...

How Long Would It Take?
Oct 18, 2010

Can anyone tell me how long it might take, on average, to type 60 minutes' worth of dictation?  Thank you! ...

Sorry, Rather Long
Nov 21, 2010

This is in the PE section of a consult and the patient is alert but sedated.   ...The neurologic is ( s/l tense) and is intact.  Pulses in the periphery are good.   Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  Sally ...

Why Does It Take So Long?
Mar 08, 2011

Anyone out there notice this?  That it takes twice as long to do an op note anymore in ASR what with all the cutting, pasting, standards, going back to check whether or not to delete headings, blah, blah.  It used to be a cinch to simply bring in one of my standards and make the appropriate changes according to the audio, but now with ASR, it takes twice as long.  I feel like I'm running in place and going nowhere just to make ASR learn something.  It's such a waste ...

How Long
Apr 01, 2011

How long does it take to find a new job with so many people looking for work.  ...

It Has Been A Long Day...
Apr 14, 2011

The patient did some googling and recognized the tightness he was having may have been from a heart attack... Should I capitalize googling?    ...

Need A Job? (long)
Mar 01, 2012

Started working for my current office 7 years ago.  Worked 1 year in the office then needed to work from home so went on contract.  Things were great, plenty of overtime, work as much or as little as I want and still have plenty of time to spend with my family.  After 4 years they could no longer offer me a contract per se, but still had plenty of work so I stayed with them.  Things changed, started having trouble getting my checks on time, sometimes would be becaus ...

How Long Were We Down?
Jun 11, 2012

I can't remember how long we have to be down to get downtime.  Seems like it has to be at least half an hour. ...