A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

dental insurance cards? - anyone get them?

Posted: Jan 07, 2014

Do we get dental insurance cards and if so, has anyone already got theirs?  I've never used their dental insurance before so I don't know, would like to get going on getting teeth fixed asap.  Thanks.

I was waiting on them too so I called yesterday - anon2

[ In Reply To ..]
And spoke to MM's benefit coordinator. She told me that Metlife will be sending out an information packet sometime in January but cards are not needed. She said when you get ready to see a dentist you give them the name Metlife, let them know the benefits are through your employment and to give them group# 122756.

This was generally the same procedure we would follow with the last dental insurance we had through MModal so dental insurance cards doesn't seem to be a big deal.

Hope this helps.

it does help - thanks nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Landmark Insurance - Insurance Cards Yet?
Jan 13, 2011

Has anybody received their insurance cards yet? ...

Insurance Cards
May 28, 2011

Has anyone still not received their insurance card? Thanks. ...

Anyone Get The New Insurance Cards
Dec 25, 2012

I thought we we were to get new ones before January. ...

Anybody Get The New Insurance Cards Yet? NM
Dec 23, 2013

NM ...

Health Insurance Cards?
Jul 09, 2011

I signed up for medical and dental insurance July 1.  Do we get cards in the mail?  Thank you! ...

MDI/Transcend-Has NE1 Received Health Insurance Cards?
Jan 29, 2010

I have received my vision insurance ID cards but no documentation whatsoever about my health insurance since "applying" for full-time employee status with benefits.  I find this odd as this is the last business day before the official transition on 02/01/2010.  Wouldn't the health insurance, if it is actually in place, be in effect as of 02/01/2010?  I would ask MDI myself, but the intimidation tactics and fear mongering they have employed over the last several week ...

Eye And Dental Insurance?
Mar 28, 2013

Opinions please on the eye and dental insurance????  What two months are sign up?  Thank you! ...

Dental Insurance
Feb 19, 2014

My dental card says Aetna PPO, but the benefits page on ADP says "basic." Does anyone know if we, in fact, have a PPO? TYIA. ...

Amphion Dental Insurance?
Sep 14, 2010

Can anyone tell me more about Amphion dental insurance? I need to get a cleaning, fillings, and pulling, and crowns right away. Yes, my mouth sucks. LOL. Is there a waiting period for any of that stuff once the insurance kicks in? ...

Does Anyone Have Affordable Dental Insurance?
Nov 19, 2010

As independent contractors, does anyone have affordable dental insurance?  I need something that will cover just that.  Thanks for any ideas ...

Insurance Enrollment? Dental?
Apr 10, 2012

I think they said open enrollment was coming up in June didn't they?  Can you get just dental?  Anyone have any experience with it? Worth it? Expensive?  We lost our dental last year and with the 4 of us, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get it through the M.  Thanks! ...

Nuance Dental Insurance
May 22, 2014

I am a new hire for Nuance.  Can someone tell me about the Nuance dental insurance?   The deductibles, the waiting period, pay for major procedures? ...

What Company M-Modal Uses For Dental Insurance
Aug 28, 2013

Can anyone tell me what company M-Modal uses for dental insurance ...

I Only Have Dental And Vision Insurance. Would I Be Eligible For COBRA For Those?
May 05, 2011

I only have dental and vision insurance. Would i be eligible for COBRA for those? ...

Dental - Do We Get A Dental Card?
Jan 08, 2013

I signed up for dental coverage for the first time this year.  I haven't received anything.  Does anyone know if we are supposed to receive a dental card?  Thanks ...

What's Up With Time Cards?
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Time Cards
Jan 06, 2014

Anybody seen anything about time cards?  I don't have any emails and lines aren't imported yet at it's a pay week and usually they are in by now. ...

Sending X-mas Cards To Accounts
Dec 16, 2010

Does anyone send Christmas cards to their accounts?  I work as an IC for an MTSO and this is the second year now that I have received a fruit basket from one of my long-term accounts.  I get nothing from my MTSO, however.  Last year I sent them a thank you card and maybe a Christmas card as well, but I can't remember.  Anyways, I was thinking of sending them a X-mas card with a thank you note in it for the fruit basket.  Thoughts?  Anybody else get x-mas gifts ...

So... No One Can Tell Us How To Approve Our Time Cards?
Jun 14, 2011

cuz I also don't see it...  Pretty please? ...

Anybody Else Out There Using Credit Cards To Live On???
May 17, 2014

Had an excellent job until hospital outsourced 5 years ago, downhill from there.  Paycheck for the last 2 weeks was $88.  I bet over in India they made more than me even with 35 years exp.   I have tried so hard to get credit cards paid down or off, but then we have to use them for buying gas to heat house, buy groceries, buy gas, etc.  I would have nver thought I would be in such a mess like so many of us at my age.   Major back disability and surgery, have not been to ...

Time Cards Today?
Dec 22, 2014

So how are everyone's time cards looking for last week?  Has anyone had an improved line rate or are things still looking dismal? ...

Trans Tech Gift Cards
Jan 02, 2014

Did anyone get a gift card for Christmas this year ?   We usually do but I didn't get anything.  Thanks  ...

Just Curious If Y'all Are Approving Your Time Cards. Sm
Dec 18, 2014

I certainly didn't and I'm not going to.  I don't approve of it at all! ...

Wow Giving Away Close To 400 In Gift Cards
May 15, 2015

Are you freaking serious??? How many MTs are there in this company? What an insult..And no I'm not playing your games, entering your contests, or doing anything but look for another job. ...

Regarding Dental
Oct 03, 2011

Regarding tooth extraction, I cannot understand if the dictator is saying lidocaine and 1:1000 epi or 1:100,000 epi.  I don't know much about dental surgery.  Would appreciate help from someone who knows which it is. Thank you. ...

GAV And MET Dental Anesthesia?
Apr 08, 2010

Hello...I have a dental procedure under anesthesia....Sounds like she's saying the anesthesia is "G A V and met" - Is GAV and MET correct? ...

Dental Question...
May 04, 2010

I'm new to dental so kind of lost.....doc says "tooth No. 31 facial decay was excuvated and the prep surface was s/l "withdrawn with a glass eye-awn-a-ma".   thanks. ...

Dental Cement Help
May 11, 2010

Stainless steel crowns were sized and cemented with s/l "q-tak" cement. ...

Dental Fixation
Sep 12, 2010

The patient underwent dental fixation using arch bars and ____ wires.  s/l sir quad ...

Dental - ASAP
May 26, 2011

He's talking about teeth extraction in procedure and says, "forceps extraction s/l DISA 140 x2.   Much appreciated ...