A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

script error message - oldie but goodie

Posted: Aug 07, 2014

Getting a lot of script error messages.  Hate to contact support as they always call when I TELL THEM NOT TO as I work nightshift & they always call when I'm working or sleeping.  Plus I can't understand them too well.  Does anyone else get the script error messages? if so, what do you do? thanks.

I get them from time to time - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
More frequently lately; twice yesterday. So far, I just ignore and continue on. I'm with you as to speaking with Support. Difficult to understand,call at an inappropriate time for my time zone, and the male tech I spoke to had an extremely condescending attitude.

script error message - question

[ In Reply To ..]
are you both using Windows XP? I have these errors frequently. Wondered if they have anything to do with no support of Windows XP by Microsoft

Similar Messages:

When I Get An Error Message After Posting Here And Go
Mar 30, 2011

It usually happens when I put an apostrophe in the post (what's that about anyway?)  I get a SQL (?) server error, hit the back button, and my original posting is gone and I have to start all over.  Any solution to this? ...

E-mail Error Message?
Nov 17, 2011

Anyone else having trouble checking MQ e-mail?  I keep getting an error message. ...

FIESA--cannot Log In Keep Getting Error Message. Anyone Else??
Nov 18, 2014

I have been getting a 405 error message for FIESA for the past two days. Anyone else?  ...

ANYONE EVER RECEIVE AN AUDIO ERROR MESSAGE?
Aug 11, 2010

No audio on my last 3 transcriptions -- get an error message, "Error starting playback (the action failed). Curious if anyone else has had this experience, and if so, what was the outcome? TIA ...

Escription Error 1 Message COMAddin
Feb 12, 2013

I'm having trouble installing escription on my laptop....get error 1 message COMAddin Also using AVG ...anyone else ever have this issue? ...

Listening To Old Dictations And Error Message?
Apr 01, 2013

I tried to go back and listen to a dictation that I got docked on in fiesa. I got an error message saying I needed Active-X which I installed, but still cannot get the audio to play. Any suggestions? is there someone I should contact about this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Help! QCare - Error Message Preventing Ticket Being Sent
Sep 24, 2010

I have never done a QCare incident before and it will not accept the incident, syaing that my ADP # is missing, but there is no place for this be put in.  Anyone know what the heck the problem is? ...

Docqscribe Error Message Could Not Deploy Installation Version Checker
May 24, 2011

Hi Everybody.  I am trying to load DocQScribe on my home laptop running Windows 7.  I have followed advice posted by Nan, but I get the error message "Could not deploy installation version checker." Any help regarding how to get this software up and running would be appreciated.  Thanks, Rob  ...

Are OSI And Opti-Script The Same Company?? Need Info On Opti-Script
Nov 22, 2009

Can someone please email me priviately about Opti-Script.   I would like current info on what this company is like to work for and what line rate they start at.  Also, do they have any type of incentive pay?   Thanks so much! ...

Is Every Error A Major Error Now?
Jul 31, 2013

Is every error, both real or fabricated, a major error now? Are there no levels of error any longer?  Seems that EVERYTHING under the sun that can be made up is a major freakin' error.  I would swear that I did not even make any of these and that these are fabricated.  WTH?  ...

Thank You, Opti-Script!
Dec 20, 2010

Nice surprise to receive my Christmas gift.  Although I know times are tough for everyone in our industry right now, it's great to work to work for a company that treats MTs well.  It's scary when I read postings on this board, but it makes me very thankful for the best company I've ever worked for.  They're not perfect but they try really hard.  Merry Christmas to all of you, and I hope 2011 is a good year for all of us who work v ...

Re: Soft Script
Dec 24, 2010

I am curious if anybody has had any experience with this company whether applying or working for them. I find it disturbing that the school I graduated from lists them as one of the possible employers to apply for work since they hire new grads. I applied a few days ago, and they said I didn't have the amount of experience they were looking for. I have 2 years experience doing family practice reports plus just graduated recently. I would have thought I qualified. This is so discouraging. I ...

Cs.net/voice Script
Nov 22, 2011

Anyone know anything about or used cs.net, voice script? ...

Cs.net, Voice Script
Jan 16, 2012

Can someone tell me what kind of software/platform this is?  TIA ...

Soft Script?
Aug 31, 2012

Benefits: We offer 401K, and paid time off! Outstanding medical/dental/vision/life benefits available, discounted Dell computers, employee referral bonus program, minimum line requirements lower than industry average, MT Mentoring, production incentives; account variety; direct deposit. Anyone care to elaborate on the above?  TIA ...

Script For Prescription?
Mar 21, 2013

Is it OK to use script instead of prescription when the dictator says script? ...

Does Anybody Know Anything About Soft Script?
Jul 10, 2013

Chart Script
Mar 03, 2014

Does anyone currently working with Chart Script know if it works using a satellite internet connection?  Thank you!!!  ...

Soft Script MTs
Apr 19, 2014

SS currently has an ad, from what I read on here I think I would like to join you.  Two questions:  How many accounts must you work to stay in work and is there any training pay?  Thank you so much! ...

Opti-Script - PT
May 01, 2014

Do part-timers have to work on the weekend?  I know FT, you have to rotate or be scheduled M-Th, T-Fri.  Thanks in advance!  ...

E-Script Platform At TTS
Jun 12, 2014

I have been offered  a position with TTS and wondering about the E-Script platform.  Is it user friendly, hard to learn, can you make any money on it.  This will be 98% VR work but the beginning wage for full-time sounds kind of low at 3.3 c/l.  Also, want to be sure there are plenty of backup accounts if primary is out of work.  ...

Opti-Script What Is Up With That? 
Nov 05, 2014

I see Optiscript is hiring and they havent kept their promise of calling the employees they laid off to come back.      ...

Opti-Script - Does Anyone Know What Platform
Nov 23, 2009

they use and how it is to work with? Do they supply equipment? Thank you. ...

Instructions For Edit Script
Jan 30, 2010

I would like to get an early jump on learning this program. Is there a list of instructions or manual somewhere that I can download? ...

Insurance Opti-Script
Jun 09, 2010

Could someone who currently works for Opti-Script tell me how much their insurance is for a family plan?  You can email me if you do not want to post here.  Also is their platform MT friendly?  Good accounts?  Steady work?  Thanks in advance for any information. ...

Anyone Ever Worked At Opti-Script
Jul 21, 2010

Has anyone ever worked at Opti-Script. I tested and passed. ...

Soft Script Always Out Of Work !
Jan 20, 2011

Hi everyone.  I have been with Soft Script for 3-1/2 years.  Lately I am ALWAYS, ALWAYS out of work.  What is going on ??  Does anyone know ??  Also, they implemented "production managers" now and mine took nearly all my accounts away !!! I called her and asked for some of them back.  Is anyone else always out of work or having issues with their "production manager" ? ...

Soft Script Radiology
May 14, 2011

Anyone currently work for Soft Script doing radiology?  Good, bad and ugly about company, platform, management, pay etc?   Thanks Emma ...

Soft Script - Anyone Satisfied???
May 31, 2011

I'm curious to know if anyone CURRENTLY is happy with this company.  Is work steady?  I was under the impression they are 100% straight typing despite the letter I got today for testing which mentioned editing.  I've not heard many positives about them.  Does anyone have anything positive to say?  ...

Does Anyone Have Information On Opti-Script?
Jan 05, 2012

Does anyone have information on Opti-Script?  Are they hiring?  There's not too much info in the archives.  Any info (good or bad) would be appreciated.  TIA ...