A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help! QCare - error message preventing ticket being sent - MT

Posted: Sep 24, 2010

I have never done a QCare incident before and it will not accept the incident, syaing that my ADP # is missing, but there is no place for this be put in.  Anyone know what the heck the problem is?

QCare - MT2

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you sign in from MQCentral with your name and password? I don't even see a place for an ADT number. I would try signing in and out again.

Similar Messages:

Entering Qcare Ticket For NJA
Nov 27, 2010

Hello, need help with entering Qcare ticket for NJA.  Entered one and was told I entered it incorrectly and had to redo it.  I had the following: Category: DocQscribe subcategory: job not assigning. What are the correct category and subcategory to enter a ticket for NJA? Thanks in advance for you help and direction. ...

When I Get An Error Message After Posting Here And Go
Mar 30, 2011

It usually happens when I put an apostrophe in the post (what's that about anyway?)  I get a SQL (?) server error, hit the back button, and my original posting is gone and I have to start all over.  Any solution to this? ...

E-mail Error Message?
Nov 17, 2011

Anyone else having trouble checking MQ e-mail?  I keep getting an error message. ...

Script Error Message
Aug 07, 2014

Getting a lot of script error messages.  Hate to contact support as they always call when I TELL THEM NOT TO as I work nightshift & they always call when I'm working or sleeping.  Plus I can't understand them too well.  Does anyone else get the script error messages? if so, what do you do? thanks. ...

FIESA--cannot Log In Keep Getting Error Message. Anyone Else??
Nov 18, 2014

I have been getting a 405 error message for FIESA for the past two days. Anyone else?  ...

ANYONE EVER RECEIVE AN AUDIO ERROR MESSAGE?
Aug 11, 2010

No audio on my last 3 transcriptions -- get an error message, "Error starting playback (the action failed). Curious if anyone else has had this experience, and if so, what was the outcome? TIA ...

Escription Error 1 Message COMAddin
Feb 12, 2013

I'm having trouble installing escription on my laptop....get error 1 message COMAddin Also using AVG ...anyone else ever have this issue? ...

Listening To Old Dictations And Error Message?
Apr 01, 2013

I tried to go back and listen to a dictation that I got docked on in fiesa. I got an error message saying I needed Active-X which I installed, but still cannot get the audio to play. Any suggestions? is there someone I should contact about this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Docqscribe Error Message Could Not Deploy Installation Version Checker
May 24, 2011

Hi Everybody.  I am trying to load DocQScribe on my home laptop running Windows 7.  I have followed advice posted by Nan, but I get the error message "Could not deploy installation version checker." Any help regarding how to get this software up and running would be appreciated.  Thanks, Rob  ...

After 6 Mins I'm Putting In A Remedy Ticket & I Hope We Get A Master Ticket #...
May 18, 2015

x ...

Please Share Tips On Preventing Wrist/hand Pain
Feb 16, 2010

Hello Friends,   If you could kindly share your tips on what you do to keep your wrists going for some more years. Do you type with a brace, frequent breaks, hand exercises? Any ideas please?     ...

QCare Use
Sep 25, 2010

Perhaps I am paranoid, but I think when one fills out a QCare report, that there is no chance of getting any report for multiple hours.  It is like QCare shuts you off completely, even if you do indicate you want to make up the time. ...

QCare Log In
Feb 20, 2012

Can someone please tell me what I have to put in to log in to QCare?  I'm an ex DSGer and just found out today that we have to log in to QCare and put in a ticket if we have no work, but no one seems to know how to log in.  Do I have to enter a provider or is "default" ok?  What would my MQCentral User ID and what is my MQCentral password be? ...

QCare Not Working
Aug 05, 2010

Got NJA, clicked on the QCare icon (which worked 2 days ago) and am waiting more than 15 minutes now for it to load.  Any suggestions? ...

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

QCare Question
Sep 02, 2010

Well I had to use QCare for the first time today for NJA.  It's really confusing to me on filling it out but eventually I did get a ticket number.  My question is how do I know if I'm officially released for the rest of my shift or not? ...

Using QCare For The First Time
Sep 08, 2010

Using QCare for the first time.  Not accepting login info.  I'm using the same login as with documanage.  Thanks for any advice. ...

Has Anyone Had Any Success Using QCare?
Sep 12, 2010

Has anyone had any success using QCare?  When a problem is submitted, how does it get answered?  Do they call you or do they type their answer on that form somewhere?  I'm lost. ...

Remedy/Qcare
May 28, 2012

I have tried to alert my CCM about no work through Remedy, nothing happens, nothing moves on the page.  I have tired to use QCare, it tells me I do not have the right to access when I click on service request.  This is RIDICULOUS ...

9 Pages Of Instructions For QCare
Aug 02, 2010

Did y'all read the 9 pages of instructions for QCare.  This really bugs me that I have to take my uncompensated time to read these new directions.  Whose life is this making easier?  Not our's, as usual.  ...

Where Is The QCare Website? I Got An Email...
Aug 19, 2010

I got an email from my CCM about switching to QCare and dang if it did not have the URL for the site in it!  That's real helpful...      ...

Let's All Bombard QCare With Tickets To FIX 6.1.....
Sep 08, 2010

Anyone think it would do any good? ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

Remedy Shmemedy. I Never Ever Used Qcare..am I Missing Something?
Apr 25, 2012

I never EVER utilized Qcare.  Does anybody? not to mention..and I guess Ima a dumbsheet..but I don't get the training.  I get into it fine..had NO idea what the Quick Guide was supposed to mean, but went into anyway..and I have no idea what the heck this is supposed to me.  I clicked on the "media" icon and nothing happens.  ...

Did Anyone Else Get The Email To Use The QCare, And The One About Having To Wait To Find Out Times F
Sep 27, 2010

Okay, yes I am upset.   What part of this ph1no1 person???  did not understand when I sent an email to Support that I COULD NOT GET INTO QCare!!!    I have dial up.  It goes into a virtual looking loop and then freezes up my computer.  Also, MQCentral takes as much as 15 mins to look or send anything!!!    And this weekend, whew!!!!   What a glorious mess....     Then we get email that we have to wait until they ...

Is Every Error A Major Error Now?
Jul 31, 2013

Is every error, both real or fabricated, a major error now? Are there no levels of error any longer?  Seems that EVERYTHING under the sun that can be made up is a major freakin' error.  I would swear that I did not even make any of these and that these are fabricated.  WTH?  ...

Ticket #
Jul 29, 2010

How long does it usually take to get a ticket # for NJA?  I sent e-mail about this yesterday morning and still have received no ticket #. ...

F11 Ticket
Jun 13, 2011

I submitted my first ticket for an F11 and got a call  back within the MINUTE!  Qcare person said they had NO IDEA what it was for, what F11 was or what they were suppose to do with the incident report, put me on hold to ask someone else about it then suggested I call someone for technical support if it was an ASR issue. I read and re-read the emailing and followed the instructions to the "T".  This is just laughable, and yet I hope I don't get my head chopped off for the F11 ...

Ticket
Jan 19, 2013

I just spent about 1/2 hour with an Indian tech guy for him to clear DQS so I could sign in again.  He gave me a ticket number.  What do I do with that?  Usually whenever things like this  happen, my CCM takes care of it, we just notify her, but she is off for a week.  Do I report this incident in Remedy with the ticket number?  This is horrible, I could hardly understand or hear this guy.  Thanks for any help you can give me. ...

NJA Ticket Number
Dec 02, 2009

Is anyone else having a problem with support getting a ticket number when out of work?  Four days running I have requested a ticket and its like pulling teeth to get one--didn't used to be like that.  Any thoughts. ...