A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How do I look up a company on the Company Board? - lmh

Posted: Nov 09, 2009

I'm trying to do research on some companies before applying.  Can anyone tell me how to do this or if it is possible to do this yet on MTStars?  Also if you know of other web sites that are good for this type of research, that would be helpful as well.

Search... - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
Right at the top here you will see a search button and an archive button. Click the search button, enter Company in the drop down list. Next line type in the company name. Go to the next line and select archives. Easy as pie. Happy searching..

Wondering Also - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi. I was wondering how to do a company search also. My eyesight must be lacking because I don't see a Search or an Archive botton at the top. Help!

I see it now - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Disregard my previous post. I see the search and archive now. Thanks.

Okay... - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, I was just getting ready to reply to your post. Good-luck searching.

I don't see it - lmh

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, I didn't type "I see it now." And in fact I don't. I see a button that says company board and one that says "today's top viewed question."
Imh - MT17
[ In Reply To ..]
Okay, click company board to the left in the navigation field. At the top under Today's Top Viewed you will see XXX visitors on line. Right below that in brackets you will see archives and search.....let me know if you see it.
Make sure you are NOT in a thread, but on a Board listing page - Hope this helps
[ In Reply To ..]

Make sure you are NOT in a thread, but on a main listing

Going down:

1 – Company Board (any Board)

2.  Post a New Message

3.  xxx Visitors Online

4.  [Archives]  [Search]

thanks! - lmh
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks guys. I found it now.

Similar Messages:

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

ANYONE NOTICE COMPANY BOARD
Aug 27, 2011

I still browse the site although I have pretty much left the field due to companies such as the ones being mentioned on the company board over and over and over and over ... sorry got carried away.  These type of companies are what ruined this field of work.  It was a field of pride in your job, worked hard for our money always as we were always paid by production.  How is that more and more its required to have a typed document yet our pay has gone down significantly? ?? take not ...

Another Question About Searching In The Company Board
Nov 12, 2009

When I try to search for some company that has very common words in it like "Transcription Unlimited" my results are really not what I'm looking for - like posts about unlimited long-distance calls.  Is there a way around this problem? ...

Job Seekers Board Post With No Company Name
Apr 01, 2010

Why is there a post on the Job Seekers Board with no company name?  Also, you can reply by email, but the name is still undisclosed.  I thought that was not allowed.  Who would send a resume to some unknown person/company?     ...

Is The Company Board Shut Down Or Broken? Nm
May 24, 2010

nm ...

ATTN: ALL COMPANY BOARD POSTERS - SM
Jun 25, 2011

Enough of this bickering.  Stop it. Each one of you have to simply accept that there are others out there who have NOT had YOUR particular experience with the company in question (i.e., whichever company is being discussed).  Having a positive experience with a company or simply not agreeing with you does not make the other poster a "suit" or "management" so stop with that labeling.  As well, stop with the accusations that those with negative posts are "whiners" or "babies" or " ...

Job Seeker's Board, Orthopedic MTs; Company Name Not Given.
Sep 08, 2010

nm ...

Whoa, What Is Happening To The Company Board?
Jan 25, 2013

nm ...

No Company Name, Anyone Know Who The QA Position Is For On The Job Seeker’s Board
Dec 09, 2010

How come all the questionable job openings all happen about the same time? Anyone know what company the QA Recruiter is working for?  There is no company name listed and there is absolutely nothing on Google for that Email address.   ...

There Was A Discussion On The Company Board About Tax Deducions And I'm Curious. Sm
Feb 03, 2013

Their discussion got a little heated and I'm not interested in that, but I have been an IC the last couple of years and I have never had enough deductions to itemize -- is that unusual? I am single, no dependents, my office portion of my apartment is only about 10%, so that means only about $100/month for rent/utilities/internet, so still way below the standard deduction. Am I missing something? TIA. ...

Excuse Me, Back To Company Board Business. Any Info On All Physician's Trans?
Apr 25, 2012

TIA!   ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

Looking For A VR Company
Nov 02, 2009

I have never done straight typing, my first MT job was with VR (even though I didn't even know they had stuff like that, LOL) now I love it and I am looking for some VR companies that are good to work for. If anyone could point me in the direction of some companies.  Thanks so much ahead of time ...

Looking For A Company With No ASR And All USA
Nov 18, 2009

I have over 30 years in this field and it seems that a lot of companies are either cutting the MT's pay to edit on ASR and/or are offshoring work out to India, Pakistan, Philippines, etc.  I don't believe in sending our jobs overseas, and I've also given ASR at whirl (a long whirl lol) and I still couldn't increase my lines per hour to compensate for the cut in pay that I had to take by doing ASR.  So what I'm looking for is a company that does not do ASR, do ...

MT #1 Company
Feb 04, 2010

Im wondering, MQ is supposed to be the #1 MT company, biggest, Spheris is supposed to be #2, the other company I also work for is #4...what company is the #3?  Does anyone know? ...

MD-IT - Anything About This Company?
Mar 16, 2010

Has anyone ever heard anything about this company?  I have tried a search, but have come up with nothing.  I have job posting automatically sent to my email for at home transcriptionists and they always seem to be hiring.  Anything all will be helpful. ...

Any Company Use IME
Apr 09, 2010

Does anyone know of any companies hiring that use IME's?  ...

What Do You Look For In A Company?
May 14, 2010

I will begin my job search in a few short months after graduating from M-Tec. Reading the company board has been an experience with all the negativity, but everyone has different experiences with a company and entitled to their opinion. My question is what do people look for in a company in the current market? How do you know if a company is a good fit for you? What would you consider a "red-flag" that would make you turn away from a company? No this isn't a school assignment or anything ...

Can The Company Do This?
Oct 19, 2010

The company I work for hired me as full time 1000 lines with benefits.  3 months later they changed their policies to 1200 lines anything under no benefits.  Also we can not work over 40 hours.  How can they pay me by line but then tell me how many hours I can work?  I don't work hourly.  I love transcription but I've been with 2 companies in the last year and can't meet all their requirements to get benefits.  Is this normal?  I used to work fo ...

How Does Your Company ...
Oct 28, 2010

Wondering how most companies assess for employees' quality on an ongoing basis.  ? ...

Anybody Ever Try This Company?
Mar 17, 2011

Anybody ever hear of Transcription Matchmakers?  You mail in your resume and they match you up with the company that's right for you.  ...

Company Is Going To VR.
Apr 20, 2011

I've not worked with it and was wondering how much money I'll lose with this and what others think of it.  ...

What Would You Do If Your Company
May 20, 2011

Would you be able to perform at that level?  I'm sure there are some of you that say you consistently produce 100% quality and at least 400 lines an hour.  I'm not talking to you.  How about the regular MTs out there?  Are there any companies that require this?  Is it even attainable with the subjective nature of this job?  How about if all of your accounts are ESLs and your pay gets docked if you send more than 1 document a day to the QA department?  ...