A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wow! Still no work to start my evening shift. - I just do not believe it! Good luck tomorrow morn

Posted: Jan 27, 2010

NEVER have I had no work in the evening.  It would be slow and would get to type 4 accounts, NO JOBS AVAILABLE??? 

Good luck to all tomorrow morning.  UNBELEIVEABLE!!!

No work SA5 area. NO MESSAGE BELOW. - Late evening, NO JOBS AVAILABLE.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

??Where in SA5; started at 10pm CT w/400+ jobs in my account - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
with 7 MTs. ALWAYS like this. Wonder if this is why they are splitting us up?

I do not think it matters where. - It is my BOB that is drying up.

[ In Reply To ..]
Found out that one of the accounts went to India. Now more MT's are on my primary and secondary in the evening. Used to be just 3 of us and now there are something like 10 MT's on my primary which is constantly getting eaten up. We have about 6 accounts in my BOB, but they are small accounts. There is a backup account, but no work lately for the last few weeks.
Wow, I'm sorry. My account has 70+ MTs on it and - L&L
[ In Reply To ..]
I can't imagine what they'd do with all of us if that acct would allow work to be done off shore.

No work - Rlee

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been reading the posts about no work with Medquist. I work for Transcend and am in the same boat. My old company merged with Transcend and my work load changed along with my work pooling. It got from bad to worse and now I am collecting partial unemployment.

How about Webmedx? - Erica

[ In Reply To ..]
In the process of being hired now and was told there is plenty of work to go around. However, reading posts has me concerned. Can anyone give me an idea of the work load for Webmedx?

Similar Messages:

Way To Start A Shift
Feb 02, 2014

Love starting work with a 20 minute VR where they constantly corrected theirselves and I spent most of the time deleting every other sentence.  I could have typed it so much faster!!!  So much for my LPH that hour ...

Anyone Know Start Time For 2nd Shift At Transtech? PT Or FT? Nm
Jan 30, 2012

Nm ...

My Shift Is Due To Start Soon. I See Only 177 Minutes For The Entire BOB.
Jul 04, 2013

Biggest kick in the teeth is Thursday through Sunday is my schedule. NJA for my entire week is not going to pay the bills. The only "good" thing is my state requires they pay me at leasr 4 hours for NJA. ...

Can Someone Tell Me What Time Does Night Shift Start
May 16, 2014

East coast/West coast. Like everything else, it is almost impossible to find out!! Thanks so much!!   ...

I'm NJA--anyone Else This Evening
Oct 25, 2010

It happens sometimes, but mostly after a holiday. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the CEOs email that came out recently. Anybody else NJA tonite? ...

If I Start Some Coding Training, Do I Need To Start Learning ICD-9 Or ICD-10?
Jan 09, 2010

nm ...

Evening Hours
Sep 02, 2012

Just wondering if there is enough work at night. The few times I've looked doesn't seem any different than during the day. ...

Trouble Getting Into REMEDY This Evening?
Jun 28, 2012

Is anyone having trouble getting into REMEDY this evening? Can't get into to place ticket. ...

System Down Saturday Evening, North?
Jan 26, 2014

When I tried to sign back on at 9 p.m. PST (midnight EST), I could not get in, and the DEP light was red. I thought I saw a message on DEP that it was down for maintenance, but I just found the schedule they sent us sometime back, and next weekend is what is scheduled. Was the system down? -- Or were they in fact doing maintenance? ...

Q: EVENING WORK MORE ABUNDANT OR BETTER DICTATORS??
Oct 16, 2014

I like to work mainly evenings, let's say 4pm-midnight Eastern time. Has anyone noticed if there are less out-of-work problems or if there are better dictators available during the evening? ...

CBS Evening News Did An Even Bigger Story
Feb 07, 2015

Maybe this will be investigated deeply enough to reveal the travesty that our profession has become, and the role offshoring medical records plays in ID theft. ...

Does Webmedx Pay An Evening Differential Or Production Bonus? How Much?
Mar 16, 2010

nm ...

It's Late Evening, Figure Program Should Not Be SLOWING DOWN So Much...
Oct 12, 2010

Having issues with slow program in MT window as well, voice and transcription both stopping completely, cursor gone, mouse arrow gone, no control while computer thinks its way through.  Takes several to 5 minutes to "wake up" and give me control of pedal and screen.  Has happened several times, and I have lots of stats in a row.  If I keep going may lose my work.  Feels like last time....sure hope not.  Anyone else? ...

Just Saw On The CBS Evening News That The Gov. Is Going To Crack Down On For-profit Schools.
Jun 02, 2011

Apparently they're exorbitantly priced, large percentages of their students default on their government loans, and they don't prepare the students adequately for the careers they promised.  Sound familiar? ...

MModal Still Has Shift Differential For Night Shift?
Jul 01, 2013

can anyone tell me if MModal still has shift differential for night shift? I know they used to ...

My Start Menu Is Sideways And My Desk Top Is Sieways As Well And The Start Menu Is In The Upper Righ
Aug 12, 2013

My start menu is in the upper right hand corner and the desk top is on the side.  How can I fix it? ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

How To Transition From Day Shift To Night Shift
Dec 08, 2013

I've been offered an in-house MT position that I am not passing up. It is night shift 10 pm to 6 am. I've never worked a night shift ever. How should I transition into working nights? Anyone have any tips for working this shift? ...

When Does PTO Start?
Apr 06, 2011

I was told when I was hired that PTO started acruing immediately.  But my sup says no, but doesn't seem to want to tell me when it starts.  I think it stinks I was told immediately and it evidently doesn't start immediately.  ...

Where To Start
Aug 23, 2011

I would like to how you became coders? I saw someone went to Andrews, is that where most of you went?  I was a coder at a local hospital about 12 years ago.  I was taught on the job, no schooling at all.  I know things are changing and have changed significantly since I coded, and the way it sounds ICD-9 is going to ICD-10.  What suggestions would you give someone like me?  I also did transcription and have been doing that for the last 25 or so years, but I do not like t ...

Trying To Start IC
Mar 15, 2012

Hi All, Some IC questions for all you ICers out there.... 1) I know cpl is a 65-character line by most standards, but how do you calculate headers and patient info such as DOB, PatientID#'s etc.? 2) Also, how do you write a contract up for places who want to hire you as an IC? 3) What are some of the most important things to include in your IC contract in your opinion? 4) Software...do you need "platforms" such as everyone talks about on these forums that they use for th ...

What A Way To Start A Day - OOW
Jul 04, 2013

So I get to stay tethered to my house while my hubs and son go to a state park for a party.  I wish I could just leave but I'm not the kind of person to do that, I'd feel too bad.  Oh well, time to play some games ...

Start Looking Now!
Nov 02, 2014

This is specifically for ambulatory care MTs.  The axe has fallen and it will probably get worse, if that is possible.  I got out a month ago and am I ever happy that I did, after hearing what the new exciting changes are.  But I started applying, testing and even trying out other places months ago, and it took a while to finally find a good small, keep-work-in-the-USA and care about our team company.  Start looking now, because the resumes will be flooding any and all good-s ...

Been Away From MT For 10 Yrs - Where Do I Start?
Jan 05, 2015

I was an MT for 14 years with multi-specialty experience.  I have been out of the field for 10 years.  I am interested in getting back to it.  I have some questions:  -Should I work on Certification before finding a job?  Should I get Registered before Certification? -What equipment/software is generally being used this days for at-home/contractor? -What is the average PPL?  -How does straight transcription compare to VR editor as far as pay? -Right now I live ...

Pay .07 Per Line To Start
Nov 02, 2009

I've never been paid by the line.  I have over 10 years radiology experience, and this company wants to hire me with radiology experience at .07 per line "to start".....is this decent pay?  I'd have to type at least 1500 lines a day to make decent money.  Is that a lot of lines to do in a day?  Med Trans?  Ever heard of it? ...

Going To Start Coding
Apr 04, 2010

I am wanting to start coding in the next month.  I have a question though.  Does it make a difference if you have a certificate or associates in it?  Is one better than the other? ...

My Job Will Not Load. What A Way To Start The Day
Aug 23, 2010

x ...

When Does The New Pay Period Start/end?
Dec 09, 2010

Just wanted to know when the end of the pay period was or beginning.  Is Monday, 12/13 start of the new pay period?  I know pay is every two weeks. ...

S/L Primiformis Start
Jul 11, 2011

underwent closed reduction and intramedullary nailing with a Piriformis start nail and ...

Start Your Own Business
Jul 29, 2011

I am really tired of working for other people and have them treat you like dirt all the while making millions of bucks off our hard work. Has anyone looked into starting their own company?  What resources are required and how does one go about licensing, getting clients, etc.? Any information on this topic would be helpful.  Please don't reply if you have anything negative to say.  Just want some good clean advice  :) ...