A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MModal still has shift differential for night shift? - RI MT

Posted: Jul 01, 2013

can anyone tell me if MModal still has shift differential for night shift? I know they used to

yes they do - Happy with M Modal

[ In Reply To ..]
x

apparently for some and not others. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Part of my shift is during the night and no... I do not get a shift differential.

Nope... took that away too - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to get a shift differential because I worked 70% of my hours at night or on the weekend. They took that away awhile ago also. :-(
the policy is posted on - MQ Central
[ In Reply To ..]
If you're not getting a shift differential, you need to find out why. This has NOT been discontinued.
exactly. It is not spelled out in black and white but when I add up my lines and multiply by line r - i come up with more than my line rate
[ In Reply To ..]
when I figure for gross income. So it's there it's just not on the stub.
You are right. I went through detailed pay stub - shift differential for both VR and ST
[ In Reply To ..]
I get an extra 0.0075 shift differential for both straight and VR. Still not sure what time shift differential starts though.

They do, but...see msg - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I guess it depends on whether or not your BoB has any work at that time. Mine doesn't anymore so my shift differential adds up to like a whopping 10 bucks a pay period.

Shift differential is for transcribed work, not for VR. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Part of my shift is in the evening, mostly VR and I - get a shift differential for those hours. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

What hours, cause part of my shift is eves - I dont get anything. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Eastern - should be posted on MQ Central
[ In Reply To ..]
If you live in a different time zone then you need to adjust the time. Central would be 8 p.m. to 4 a.m. and so forth.

Interesting, I only get it for typed work. Hmmmmm. NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I'm not sure that's true - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
shift differential applies to all work except QA.

Similar Messages:

Night Shift Differential??
Jul 22, 2012

Does Nuance pay night shift differential?  Finding any info about pay and benefits for Nuance is next to impossible?  If they do pay differential, does anyone know what it is? Thank you.  ...

Night Shift Differential
May 01, 2014

Is the differential for late work shown as a separate line item on the paystubs?  I'm not sure if I'm getting paid for it.  Just seeking info.  Troll away if you like. ...

Did MQ Drop The Night Shift Differential?
Apr 12, 2010

I start work at 0500 and always have had at least 1 hour of night shift differential for each day I worked.  It amounts to pretty much next to nothing money wise, but I would still like to know without having to wait on an answer from CCM.  tia ...

How To Transition From Day Shift To Night Shift
Dec 08, 2013

I've been offered an in-house MT position that I am not passing up. It is night shift 10 pm to 6 am. I've never worked a night shift ever. How should I transition into working nights? Anyone have any tips for working this shift? ...

Shift Differential
Apr 01, 2015

I'm considering leaving a first shift hourly position for a 2nd shift hourly position at a diffferent company. What would you say is a fair shift differential between 1st and 2nd shift when talking hourly pay? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. ...

3rd Shift Differential. Curious, How Much More Do You Get?
May 30, 2010

I have been working third shift for quite a wihile and must say sometimes I don't like it.  My husband and I are trying for our second child and I have been wondering if a half cent more is really worth working a shift like this.  Out of curiosity, how much do you all get for working third shift?    Thanks! Have a wonderful Memorial Day.  ...

Does Transcend Shift Differential
Nov 19, 2010

Does Transcend offer a shift differential for 3rd shift?  Does anyone know how the work flow is on third shift?  I know a lot of people are not happy there so please do not flame me for asking, I just want some information.  Also do they pay a production incentive and an extra amount for CMT?  Thanks in advance. ...

I Did Not Get Any Email Re Shift Differential That Everyone...sm
Dec 28, 2010

has been talking about below.  Neither did other MTs in my region.  I wonder why we did not get that email.  I work days, nevertheless, am curious as to why it wasn't sent to everyone. ...

About That New Shift Differential.......for Those It Applies To Anyway.......
Jan 02, 2011

I think I may have spoken too soon when I said they basically got rid of it.  Math is definitely not my thing, but after studying it further, isn't it basically the same?  It says, An additional $0.0075 per line or $0.09 per report for work transcribed between the hours of:  (and then it gives the different hours for each time zone)............. Isn't that what it was before?  And the .09 cents per report, is this for radiology reports?  ??? ...

Where The Shift Differential Is On The Pay Stub?
Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub? ...

Does Nuance Pay A Shift Differential?
Mar 08, 2012

Wondering about the purchace of Transcend by Nuance and possible pay cuts ...

Shift Differential Question
Mar 17, 2012

Does anyone know what time shift differential ends? I was told it started at 9pm, but was wondering what time it ended i.e. 6am?, 5am? thanks ...

How Does Shift Differential Work?
Dec 26, 2012

Kinda confused about the shift differential and how it works.  I worked about 2.5 hours before the 6:00 a.m cutoff.  I did 1008 lines today in that amount of time.  Do I take the 1008 and multiply it by my shift differential amount and then subtract that 1008 from the total lines for the day, or is the shift differential "extra" in our pay?  Really don't have a clue how to figure this and I work these hours everyday.  Would like to know before the first paychec ...

Cutting Hours Off Of Shift Differential
Sep 10, 2013

where is the incentive to work????? I only got 2 hours of it anyway so now I don't get any extra at all!!! ...

Night Shift
Jul 03, 2013

I have a question for anyone working night shift. if you work from 11 pm on Tues to 7 am Wed, does that time count for tues or wed. Thanks. ...

Interview With Synernet Tomorrow. Is The Shift Differential Decent?
Jul 16, 2013

I was wondering for you all working at Synernet and working third shift, is the shift differential decent?  I was recently laid off from my job of several years and nervous about having to start over elsewhere.  I was making a decent wage at my last job, but of course due to downsizing lost my job.  This company "seems" to sound good, but don't they all at some point?  Thank you in advance, and if you don't feel like posting on the board, just message me.  Ag ...

Shift Differential Is Paid If You Work 4-12 Eastern Time
Dec 22, 2013

Just recently started with Nuance and am in Pacific Time. Can anyone tell me if the shift differential is paid if you work 4-12 Eastern time or is it paid based on you working actually 4-12 in your time zone? Thanks ...

WooHoo! Night Shift Gets A Raise!
Dec 23, 2010

That is way better than a pay cut!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! ...

Can Someone Tell Me What Time Does Night Shift Start
May 16, 2014

East coast/West coast. Like everything else, it is almost impossible to find out!! Thanks so much!!   ...

I Have An Ah-ha Moment. All Night Shift Workers Should Send An
Dec 23, 2010

x ...

It's True. Night Shift Gets The Bottom Of The Barrel.
Sep 10, 2013

Just signed into my account to get some extra in because of OOW for the past month, at least.  Surprise, surprise. What I have been reading is true!  The worst of the worst dictators are on and only them.  Gosh, it seems like there is some cherry picking going on, perhaps from overseas?  Unbelievable.  Hardly worth the frustration. Not one good one out of the bunch.  Boy, don't we work for some POS people?  ...

Dear Fellow MTs Who Were Hired To Help Out A Sister On The Night Shift...
Jul 20, 2011

I don't mean to sound like a dink, but I'm wicked exhausted from working my fingers to the bone, 7 nights a week for several weeks now, because people who were hired to work the graveyard shift are flaking out and not showing up or pulling their weight.  No, I don't HAVE to work 7 nights a week, and yet I'm doing it because I'm terrified the wonderful little company that I've worked for, for nearly 11 years now, will lose this really big acc ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

MIND LOCK - Last Night I "Just Turned It Off"/Abandoned My Shift: What Now?
Apr 06, 2010

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 - 10:35 am I signed on for my normal shift at Midnight and got immediately hit with an unknown hospital,  uknown dictator from outside my CCM's 'book of work.'  I couldn't understand the dictator who was a ESL, thick accent interspersed with serial "mumbles with thick accent."  Looked for an old report, put in all the correct information, even tried adjusting it several times -- came up with no old reports.  At this point, mental in ...

Night Differential
Mar 26, 2011

The current extra for a report, for the night differential is .0900 per my understanding - can someone tell me what it was before the most recent change (approx. 2 mos ago or so)? Thanks   ...

Possible To Get FT Day Shift?
Oct 18, 2009

Thinking of going back FT and quitting my current day job, but it isn't always easy to get on days.   (I know the work flow tends to be spread out a little thinner day shift.)  ...

QA For 3 Cpl As An IC On 3rd Shift...
Dec 07, 2009

Saw the ad elsewhere.  Are these companies nuts?!  I hope nobody takes that pay.  That's equivalent to 1 cpl as an employee with benes FOR QA WORK!  I get so frustrated reading some of these ads with such horrible pay. ...

Third Shift
Dec 10, 2009

I was wondering if it's really worth it to work the 3rd shift?  Does the additional CPL really make that much of a difference.  Does the workload stay steadier during that time?  I've been offered a 3rd shift part-time job, but just don't know if it's worth revamping my entire day to work this late.  Would anybody working this shift let me know how it works out as far as sleep, daytime errands, etc.? ...

What Is First Shift, Second Shift, Etc.?
Dec 16, 2010

I see job ads for First Shift, Second Shift, etc., and modified shifts, and I am not sure exactly what periods of time these are.   I figure they are specific hours of the day - like day, swing, graveyard shifts - but what are the hours, generally? I have only worked as an IC with TAT.  I am considering applying for some of the employee status jobs but need to clarify what these shifts are. Thank you. ...

One Job On My Shift And OOW
Nov 20, 2012

I thought I just got booted but logged back in no jobs will load so this means OOW.. already.. I just logged on for my shift.. NOT GOOD AND NOT HAPPY!!!! I believe I am in the South region. ...