A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It's late evening, figure program should not be SLOWING DOWN so much... - alphamt

Posted: Oct 12, 2010

Having issues with slow program in MT window as well, voice and transcription both stopping completely, cursor gone, mouse arrow gone, no control while computer thinks its way through.  Takes several to 5 minutes to "wake up" and give me control of pedal and screen.  Has happened several times, and I have lots of stats in a row.  If I keep going may lose my work.  Feels like last time....sure hope not.  Anyone else?

Yep, see my post above. smsg - ververyoldMQMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Same here with STATS in a row, and I think they are all the same dictator who is AWFUL. Consistently NOT putting in the right work type. Bad ESL and when u go to look up old reports, lock out, but then the audio never pulls down completely. Yes, this is definitely what happened last week on the same stinking day too......

Similar Messages:

Orthopedics Splint - Figure-eight Or Figure-8
Apr 18, 2010

The patient has a fracture and the doctor said he "placed a figure-8 splint."  What is the correct for this: figure-8, figure-eight, figure-of-8, or figure-of-eight? ...

DQS Slowing Down AGAIN? You're Kidding, Right? Nm
Jul 27, 2010

. ...

EEG S/l Pative Slowing. See Msg
Oct 27, 2012

There is a discrete amount of s/l *pative*  slowing in the posterior left temporal region that sometimes seems to involve also the adjacent left parasagittal area. ...

Figure-of-eight Or Figure-of-8 Sutures? Nm
Dec 17, 2009

nm ...

I'm NJA--anyone Else This Evening
Oct 25, 2010

It happens sometimes, but mostly after a holiday. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the CEOs email that came out recently. Anybody else NJA tonite? ...

Evening Hours
Sep 02, 2012

Just wondering if there is enough work at night. The few times I've looked doesn't seem any different than during the day. ...

Trouble Getting Into REMEDY This Evening?
Jun 28, 2012

Is anyone having trouble getting into REMEDY this evening? Can't get into to place ticket. ...

Wow! Still No Work To Start My Evening Shift.
Jan 27, 2010

NEVER have I had no work in the evening.  It would be slow and would get to type 4 accounts, NO JOBS AVAILABLE???  Good luck to all tomorrow morning.  UNBELEIVEABLE!!! ...

System Down Saturday Evening, North?
Jan 26, 2014

When I tried to sign back on at 9 p.m. PST (midnight EST), I could not get in, and the DEP light was red. I thought I saw a message on DEP that it was down for maintenance, but I just found the schedule they sent us sometime back, and next weekend is what is scheduled. Was the system down? -- Or were they in fact doing maintenance? ...

Q: EVENING WORK MORE ABUNDANT OR BETTER DICTATORS??
Oct 16, 2014

I like to work mainly evenings, let's say 4pm-midnight Eastern time. Has anyone noticed if there are less out-of-work problems or if there are better dictators available during the evening? ...

CBS Evening News Did An Even Bigger Story
Feb 07, 2015

Maybe this will be investigated deeply enough to reveal the travesty that our profession has become, and the role offshoring medical records plays in ID theft. ...

Does Webmedx Pay An Evening Differential Or Production Bonus? How Much?
Mar 16, 2010

nm ...

Just Saw On The CBS Evening News That The Gov. Is Going To Crack Down On For-profit Schools.
Jun 02, 2011

Apparently they're exorbitantly priced, large percentages of their students default on their government loans, and they don't prepare the students adequately for the careers they promised.  Sound familiar? ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

Is The CareerStep Medical Coding Program A Good Program?
Nov 22, 2010

TIA ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Before It's Too Late
Apr 29, 2010

A note below states company is hounding her about equipment that she returned.  Before this happens to you, TRACK your equipment online and when it's picked up by your company, print it out.  I'm keeping mine for at least a year, maybe forever.  It shows the date, time, exact location, person's name who received it, etc.  There would be no denying that at all. Please protect yourself!  It happens more than you'd like to think. ...

Late Pay
Apr 30, 2013

I need some advice. I am an IC who works for a transcription company and is constantly being paid late. I am currently 4 months behind on pay. My daily emails for pay are not being answered and there is no communication whatsoever at this point. I love the hospital I work for and have stayed with this company a long time because of this. It is very normal for me to be at least a month to 2 months behind on pay at all times, sometimes 3-4 months. As an IC, do I have any recourse? Is there anythin ...

How To Figure This
Mar 10, 2010

How should I figure out lines per hour? ...

How Do You Figure Out This ????
Jul 21, 2010

I am not good in math and would like to know how you figure out which is better 7 cpl w/spaces and a 55-char. line or 8 cpl w/spaces and a 65-char. line?  I am told the 7 cpl rate uses a lot of canned text that you get paid the full amount for so this should be a plus. Anyone out there feel brainy today?  If so, thanks for your help. ...

Can't Figure Out
Aug 02, 2010

It is also important to watch for the development of delirium tremens and treat with       s/l perincual valiums if this should occur. Any suggestions would be appreciated! ...

Figure This One Out.
Nov 17, 2012

I wonder if the in-house employees, office employees, have their time as scrutinized as ours is.  I wonder if they get docked for, let's say, going to the bathroom or getting a cup of coffee.  I know the transcriptionists working in-house make $15 an hour to start.  There was a job advertised 6 months ago or so, and I questioned it.  Here is their reasoning:  Because they have to drive and wear dress clothes, they make more money.  What the #$)(.  I have t ...

Can't Figure Out Why...
Jan 03, 2013

VR just can't get the word "catheterization."  This time it said "catheter is Asian."  Good grief. ...

Drug S/l Zi-the-no-zi-late. Does Not Say What It Is Used For.
Jul 22, 2010

x ...

Keystrokes Late Pay
Feb 28, 2011

Really????  3 days late on pay?  How are we supposed to take care of our financial responsiblities now?  It has been my experience in the past that when this happens, the company is usually a goner.  So, Keystrokes, are you a goner?  Do we need to look for other jobs, or will you not tell us and will we be out of work and out of pay and on Welfare? ...

Late Payment
Nov 14, 2013

So, I have worked for this person since 2007.  In the beginning everything was WONDERFUL.  Great to work for, plenty of work, fairly decent wage, etc.  Now for the last couple of years pay has been increasingly late.  I was originally set for pay days on the 1st and the 15th.  A couple of years ago it changed to the 5th and the 20th, which is fine, I can handle that.  that started being late so I said I would change it in my mind to the 10th and the 25th so I wouldn ...

Late In Coming, But,
Mar 03, 2014

apparently I was only employed by Nuance thru last December.  Starting in January I was employed by Transcend.  This is as per the state unemployment benefits office.  They were really interested that my check stubs said Transcend/DBA as Nuance out of Mass., and the W2s only had Transcend out of Melbourne, Florida.  Asked me questions about it, but told them I had never noticed when Transcend was added to the check stubs, which I didn't.  Don't know anything ab ...

Late Or Missing W2s - What To Do
Feb 05, 2015

Here is what you can and SHOULD do if you don't get your W2 by Feb. 16. -  You’ll have to wait a bit: the IRS does not want to hear from you about missing forms until after February 16. After that date, call IRS at 1.800.829.1040. You’ll need to have your address, phone number and Social Security Number available. It’s also helpful to have your dates of employment, an estimate of your earnings and your federal withholding amounts – you can find most of thi ...

Why Are YOU Asking US Why There Is So Much Late Work
May 18, 2015

jeez lady ...

Trying To Figure Out A Word
Jan 13, 2010

I'm trying to figure out a word that s/l "perinif"....here is the sentence.   The pain actually radiated square across her upper abdomen, but is close to the side of her surgical ______.  I had her undergo a CT scan Thanks for any suggestions!   ...