A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I'm NJA--anyone else this evening - North Region

Posted: Oct 25, 2010

It happens sometimes, but mostly after a holiday. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the CEOs email that came out recently. Anybody else NJA tonite?

About more work going to India? They must be sm - Sally

[ In Reply To ..]
getting the easy work, because, while I do have work, it isn't the sort you want. In fact, I'd be happy to send you my work because I'm about ready to have a nervous breakdown. Whenever I see the letter "T" next to a job, I cringe. Literally. I know the piece will be an impossible ESL (I like ESLs, but not these). I'm from Spheris and was made Tier 3 and right now I wouldn't mind being a Tier 1.

Nevermind....CCM says "technical problems" - tonite

[ In Reply To ..]
She wants us to start our shifts later and work into the wee hours of the morning tonite.

I agree with Sally, I hate seeing those "T" reports, always ESL and crappy, crappy dictation!

I had a day like that today. I have never been - so tired in my life as I

[ In Reply To ..]
was when I finally finished my shift today.

NJA for me too. NM - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
NO MESSAGE.

Was NJA off and on all day - South region

[ In Reply To ..]
Ran out of work 8 times today. Wasn't enough work to finish my 8-hour shift. Only got in about 6-1/2.

Similar Messages:

Evening Hours
Sep 02, 2012

Just wondering if there is enough work at night. The few times I've looked doesn't seem any different than during the day. ...

Trouble Getting Into REMEDY This Evening?
Jun 28, 2012

Is anyone having trouble getting into REMEDY this evening? Can't get into to place ticket. ...

Wow! Still No Work To Start My Evening Shift.
Jan 27, 2010

NEVER have I had no work in the evening.  It would be slow and would get to type 4 accounts, NO JOBS AVAILABLE???  Good luck to all tomorrow morning.  UNBELEIVEABLE!!! ...

System Down Saturday Evening, North?
Jan 26, 2014

When I tried to sign back on at 9 p.m. PST (midnight EST), I could not get in, and the DEP light was red. I thought I saw a message on DEP that it was down for maintenance, but I just found the schedule they sent us sometime back, and next weekend is what is scheduled. Was the system down? -- Or were they in fact doing maintenance? ...

Q: EVENING WORK MORE ABUNDANT OR BETTER DICTATORS??
Oct 16, 2014

I like to work mainly evenings, let's say 4pm-midnight Eastern time. Has anyone noticed if there are less out-of-work problems or if there are better dictators available during the evening? ...

CBS Evening News Did An Even Bigger Story
Feb 07, 2015

Maybe this will be investigated deeply enough to reveal the travesty that our profession has become, and the role offshoring medical records plays in ID theft. ...

Does Webmedx Pay An Evening Differential Or Production Bonus? How Much?
Mar 16, 2010

nm ...

It's Late Evening, Figure Program Should Not Be SLOWING DOWN So Much...
Oct 12, 2010

Having issues with slow program in MT window as well, voice and transcription both stopping completely, cursor gone, mouse arrow gone, no control while computer thinks its way through.  Takes several to 5 minutes to "wake up" and give me control of pedal and screen.  Has happened several times, and I have lots of stats in a row.  If I keep going may lose my work.  Feels like last time....sure hope not.  Anyone else? ...

Just Saw On The CBS Evening News That The Gov. Is Going To Crack Down On For-profit Schools.
Jun 02, 2011

Apparently they're exorbitantly priced, large percentages of their students default on their government loans, and they don't prepare the students adequately for the careers they promised.  Sound familiar? ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...