A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does Webmedx pay an evening differential or production bonus? How much? - Thank you.

Posted: Mar 16, 2010

nm

Differential shift pay - Yep they do

[ In Reply To ..]
They pay extra for evening hours, more for overnight hours and extra for weekend hours. I don't remember off the numbers off the top of my head, but definitely check into to it!

yes, they do pay more for weekends and "graveyard" shift. nm - webbie

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Differential - sadwebber

[ In Reply To ..]
Better check the thread further down the page. Any thing gained by the small differential will be eaten up and then some in their latest pay cut. Also, there are a lot of complaints about their "new" VR engine. I would think hard. Things are going south very quickly here.

Not everybody who works there - comes on this board

[ In Reply To ..]
There are a lot of us who are still happy and doing good on the new speech engine, including me. I have absolutely no complaints. I'm not on an easy account, rather a difficult one, so it has nothing to do with my dictators. I just know how to "work" the system, guess you could say. :)

Me too. I love my job - it is not a perfect company but sm - Another Happy Webbie

[ In Reply To ..]
none of them are. I thought it was funny that a lot of the posters down the page were complaining about the new editor before they had even used it, and made assumptions about their "pay cut" without training on it yet.
Not funny at all - rahrah
[ In Reply To ..]
I find it funny how uninformed you are, so I know you are most definitely not management who frequents these boards. I am unclear what you mean about ASSUMPTIONS about pay cut and not trained on it yet???? Been trained on it, been working on it, have the paychecks to compare. Proof in black and white. My last check was close to 400 bucks short due to the new and improved VR engine. I am assuming nothing; it is the sad truth.
Being uninformed - Movin On
[ In Reply To ..]
Excellent post - u are 100% correct. More hours, more production, less money. The rich are getting richer and poor poorer. Think twice about joining Webquist (hahaha), it is not as great as the cheerleaders want you to believe!
Does this bother - you
[ In Reply To ..]
It's obvious by your post that it bothers you that someone is actually successful at Webmedx. There are always going to be conflicting opinions. Some aren't doing well, some are. We are some that are doing well. Like I said, not everybody posts here. The MTs that are suffering the most financially are the ones who don't make it on the higher end of the incentive tier.

I feel compassion for the MTs that are losing an excessive amount of money, which $400 is. I couldn't imagine having that much of a paycut. However, there are a lot of us that are doing well. We are entitled to posting our positive experiences here. If that makes us cheerleaders, so be it.
to you cheerleader - rah rah rah
[ In Reply To ..]
Excuse me, but I AM AT THE TOP OF THE PAY SCALE AND THE TOP TIER OF PAYMENT - so obviously the cut is greater. Do the math....
To Rah Rah - Rah
[ In Reply To ..]
Have you been reading the news or looking around your community? People are getting pay cuts everywhere! What makes us the exception? We're not immune to this. People are losing their jobs. My husband had a pay cut of $4 an hour. My brother-in-law may be out of a job if his engineering department at Lockheed-Martin is outsourced, and if that happens, my sister and family will have to move. I'm very close to my sister, so this is a huge deal for us.

Count your blessings! So you have a pay cut. Try losing your job period. Put it in a different perspective. We're not immune to this problem. Would you rather have a pay cut or get laid off? Try getting as a good a line rate, even with the pay cut, somewhere else as you do at Webmedx. Isn't going to happen. You'd be even more miserable.

I understand your frustration, I really do. I also had a lower paycheck, not as severe as the above poster. On top of that, our health insurance rate is higher (family), so double whammy. However, I choose to be proactive and positive. I still have a good job. So I'm making a little less than I did. That's okay--it's still pretty good money, especially when you don't have the added expenses of gas, etc., that go along with working at a facility.

For example, the transmission went in my car last week. I'd really be in a pickle if I didn't work out of my home.

Yes, pay cuts stink! Rather, we choose to thank God for still having enough to feed our boys and pay our property taxes and bills.

I recommend this company to people because I honestly feel it's still a better option than those other yahoos out there paying 4 cpl or less for editing. Ridiculous.

Please don't hate me because I'm a cheerleader. :)
rah - Gone
[ In Reply To ..]
I feel for you, I truly do, but this business is selling us all out, every single one of us. But, I did accept a job in the industry for MORE money last night. So am outta here. Good luck to you.
cheerleading - norahrahhere
[ In Reply To ..]
First of all, I don't hate anybody, especially because you are a cheerleader. I am truly happy for you that you accept what is given to you and can be grateful for it, but it is my humble opinion that it is the mentality you have that is helping to lower our wages. Do you think the suits have had their pay cut? I could go on and on, but it is pointless. I have my opinion and you have yours, and even though the suits read these boards, they could care less. I hope you are still singing their praises when they sell you right out of a job, because THAT is their ultimate goal.
Also happy - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
I think my training date is coming up soon and I of course am a little nervous anytime I have to learn something new. However, I will wait and pass my personal opinion/judgment after I have been trained and worked it a while. Besides, how many companies do you know that bump your pay up during a learning curve, i.e. new accounts?

Going into it with a good attitude and hoping that pays off for me.

Similar Messages:

Production Bonus
Apr 19, 2013

this is the first time I have not received a production bonus.  can someone tell me how many likes weekly it is to achieve this?  thank you in advance. ...

Is There Still A Production Bonus If QA Score Is Over 99%? Nm
Apr 12, 2014

nm ...

Which Cos. Have Production Bonus? I've Done Over 3,000 (three) Lines In A Day In Bayscribe
Mar 10, 2011

and regularly transcribed 2,000 lpd as a full-timer.  I have part-time work now but looking to supplement, and it would be nice to get a bonus at least once in a while for putting in that kind of work. Thanks in advance. Kim ...

Quality 2.0 - Weekly Production Bonus?
Oct 08, 2014

I did not watch the presentation because I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never receive a quartery bonus again, and, quite frankly, I just don't care anymore. Tired of bending over backwards for peanuts of a paycheck. However, is this new quality scoring going to affect the weekly production bonus? ...

Average Production Lph At Webmedx??
Jul 29, 2010

Silent Type MTs - Will No Longer Be Receiving A Production Bonus
Jul 01, 2013

I don't remember being notified that we will no longer be receiving a production bonus with our twice a year audit. I'm not sure what else she can take away from us at this point. We have already had our PTO cut, PTO rate reduced, and now no bonus. Well, I suppose we could pay her to work there. Of course, this is JMO. ...

Webmedx Bonus
Feb 25, 2010

Can anybody tell me more about their Start and Stay Bonus.  It's $1500. Over what period of time is it stretched out/broken up?   ...

Would You Choose Webmedx Production Versus Local Hospital Salary Of $17/hour
Aug 13, 2010

Which would be the best choice?  In the event that you had a great account at Webmedx on 3rd shift based on production rates, which would give you the most money?  Decisions, decisions!  Any comments? ...

I'm NJA--anyone Else This Evening
Oct 25, 2010

It happens sometimes, but mostly after a holiday. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the CEOs email that came out recently. Anybody else NJA tonite? ...

Evening Hours
Sep 02, 2012

Just wondering if there is enough work at night. The few times I've looked doesn't seem any different than during the day. ...

Trouble Getting Into REMEDY This Evening?
Jun 28, 2012

Is anyone having trouble getting into REMEDY this evening? Can't get into to place ticket. ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Wow! Still No Work To Start My Evening Shift.
Jan 27, 2010

NEVER have I had no work in the evening.  It would be slow and would get to type 4 accounts, NO JOBS AVAILABLE???  Good luck to all tomorrow morning.  UNBELEIVEABLE!!! ...

System Down Saturday Evening, North?
Jan 26, 2014

When I tried to sign back on at 9 p.m. PST (midnight EST), I could not get in, and the DEP light was red. I thought I saw a message on DEP that it was down for maintenance, but I just found the schedule they sent us sometime back, and next weekend is what is scheduled. Was the system down? -- Or were they in fact doing maintenance? ...

Q: EVENING WORK MORE ABUNDANT OR BETTER DICTATORS??
Oct 16, 2014

I like to work mainly evenings, let's say 4pm-midnight Eastern time. Has anyone noticed if there are less out-of-work problems or if there are better dictators available during the evening? ...

CBS Evening News Did An Even Bigger Story
Feb 07, 2015

Maybe this will be investigated deeply enough to reveal the travesty that our profession has become, and the role offshoring medical records plays in ID theft. ...

It's Late Evening, Figure Program Should Not Be SLOWING DOWN So Much...
Oct 12, 2010

Having issues with slow program in MT window as well, voice and transcription both stopping completely, cursor gone, mouse arrow gone, no control while computer thinks its way through.  Takes several to 5 minutes to "wake up" and give me control of pedal and screen.  Has happened several times, and I have lots of stats in a row.  If I keep going may lose my work.  Feels like last time....sure hope not.  Anyone else? ...

Just Saw On The CBS Evening News That The Gov. Is Going To Crack Down On For-profit Schools.
Jun 02, 2011

Apparently they're exorbitantly priced, large percentages of their students default on their government loans, and they don't prepare the students adequately for the careers they promised.  Sound familiar? ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

Is It Mucous Secretions And Mucus Production Or Mucous Production?
Mar 11, 2013

Is it mucous secretions and mucus production or mucous production? ...

5% CMT Differential?
Dec 08, 2009

What does the employer mean when they advertise a 5% CMT differential? ...

Pay Differential?
Apr 02, 2010

I am moving to the 3-11 shift to help my supervisor out (I actualy like mine) and the hours are ok for me.  However, does anyone know if there is a pay differential?  I can't seem to find anything in my policies ...

CMT Differential?
May 05, 2010

Hi, everyone: I see here and there some companies state they pay a differential for CMT status.  Anyone out there who knows which companies do so and whether they actually follow through/and or what the differential is?  I got my CMT a couple of years ago and then, for several reasons, stopped working as an MT, but I am considering going back part-time.  Thanks!  Geedub ...

WMX Differential For CMT?
Jul 31, 2010

Of course it is late Friday night when I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it to study and sit for the CMT--and I can't find a specific amount for the WMX CMT differential to do my quick and dirty calculations.  :) Anyone out there know how much they offer? Or at least where they specifically state what amount is given? ...

Isn't There A Holiday Pay Differential?
Nov 26, 2009

. ...

Holiday Pay Differential
Nov 27, 2009

Last holiday (Labor Day) I was paid a differential.  It is usually time and a half so going by your base you will see an additional line on your paystub of holiday lines:  ex.  if your base rate is 0.08 you will see holiday pay 0.1200 x 1000 lines.  As far as I know, we have not received any notification that we do not get holiday pay.  ...

Night Differential
Mar 26, 2011

The current extra for a report, for the night differential is .0900 per my understanding - can someone tell me what it was before the most recent change (approx. 2 mos ago or so)? Thanks   ...

Labs; Differential
Aug 14, 2012

On lab data after the eos, lymphs, monos, myelos, and all that... He says "2 mettas", obviously an abbreviation.  Has anyone ever had to write this phonetically abbreviated?   Thanks!!! ...

Does Nuance Pay A Differential For CMT?
Nov 29, 2012

Thanks. ...

Shift Differential
Apr 01, 2015

I'm considering leaving a first shift hourly position for a 2nd shift hourly position at a diffferent company. What would you say is a fair shift differential between 1st and 2nd shift when talking hourly pay? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. ...