A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where do I find M*Modal DocQscribe Standards and Guidelines? - Curious

Posted: May 20, 2013

Latest version, please.  Thanks for any help.

On MModal Intranet - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
On the MModal intranet site under Departments, then Human Resources, then Learning and Development, then MT/ME, then Reference. It's towards the bottom of that page under Transcription Practices. I sure wish they had a search feature on their site!

Thanks - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much. It used to be much easier to find stuff. :-(

Similar Messages:

Medquist Standards And Guidelines
Mar 10, 2010

Before I appear dumb to supervisor, can somebody tell me where do I find "MedQuist Standards and Guidelines?" ...

Where Can I Find The Book Of Style/MM Guidelines?
May 12, 2015

x ...

MQ Guidelines/BOS/CPs
Apr 18, 2010

I have been scanning through posts for several years here and am amazed at the recurrent complaints about standards.  Some of you sound as if you have to refer to all three sources every single time you transcribe a document and therefore your production is low and you get crappy audit results.  Really?  If you are not able to retain these kinds of guidelines with the need to only occasionally reference them (except when you're new and training), this is totally not the job f ...

Guidelines, Etc.
Jun 09, 2011

Well, I have read a couple of e-mails from corporate today.  I do not know about anyone else, but they are as clear as mud.  Don't these people have anything better to do than set these guidelines?  I know a hospital where the transcription was free style and when MQ took over THEY decided to have one format.  Like it changes anything.  Talk about control freaks! ...

TAA Guidelines
Aug 17, 2013

According to US DOL, "To obtain TAA or ATAA services and benefits, a group of workers must first file a petition with the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Trade Adjustment Assistance (OTAA) requesting certification as workers adversely affected by foreign trade. If certified, each worker in the group may then apply separately for individual services and benefits through their local One-Stop Career Center. Workers age 50 and older who are certified as eligible to apply for both TAA and A ...

QA Guidelines
Mar 31, 2015

What is the standard practice where you work regarding QA scores, minor errors, critical errors, major errors, ie., dock in pay, verbal warning, termination?   ...

Medquist DQS Guidelines
Aug 12, 2010

I was just re-reading my client profile and noticed that this is a reference to go by.  What are the DQS Guidelines and where do I find them?  TIA ...

Who Got The Mmodal Guidelines?
Apr 08, 2012

A good CCM would have never just sent out the email I got...Guidelines attached..There are several critical changes in there in case no one told you..I am finding out the hardway skipping through when I am working. ...

Printable DQS Guidelines
Sep 06, 2012

I'm looking for printable DQS guidelines. ...

New QC/QA-FIESA Guidelines!
Feb 21, 2014

Has everyone gotten the e-mail about the new QC/QA guidelines with regards to FIESA.  Apparently there are either some brave souls willing to complain to their TSM's and such, or management is actually reading this board (and not just clicking dislike on everything). The one thing I am not really sure of is that they are no longer going to be showing us the QC/QA comments.  Not that I check FIESA anymore anyway (after reading that so many of you don't waste your time and not ...

OOW Procedure Or Guidelines?
Jan 01, 2015

Where are the guidelines for this, looked on Enrich/employee handbook, can't find it.  TTIA! ...

Having One Of Those Days...DQS Guidelines
Feb 24, 2015

It's only Tuesday and I am ready for my days off.  Can someone please tell me how to get a copy of the DQS guidelines/MModal transcription guide or whatever it is called?  I think I deleted it from my desktop.    Thanks in advance! ...

Mjnc7 Guidelines Hypertension
Jan 04, 2011

CONTEXT:  "Hypertension – patient is to keep a blood pressure log, which will be reviewed in approximately three weeks.  MJNC7 guidelines will be mailed to the patient as well.  "   Any ideas?  Thank you! :) ...

Federal Guidelines To Meet For ICs Under HIPAA
Sep 09, 2013

So I passed the BA Agreement, proof of liability insurance and Policies and Procedures with the company, so I may still be able to work as an IC and not an employee, but here is their response: "You must first provide proof that you meet the Federal Guidelines to remain an IC before providing proof of insurance or policies and procedures. You can research this by doing a Google search but these guidelines MUST be met in order to remain an IC." I already also passed the HIPAA training. What e ...

MModal Guidelines Order Of Importance
Feb 12, 2014

With all this talk of people being audited more frequently, including myself.  I thought I'd try to help out a little.  MModal follows 4 documents when it comes to formatting, and they are really cracking down on it.  They have a certain order in which to follow, one trumping the other.  If you can't find what you are looking for in the first document, move on to the next one.  Here's the order: 1.  Client profile - this will list any exceptions to t ...

Revised Nuance Transcription Guidelines
Apr 07, 2014

Everyone should be very interested in the just revised (March 24, 2014) Nuance Transcription Guidelines.  First paragraph is quoted below: "This document may answer questions not addressed in individual account specifics and is to be utilized as a secondary reference as desired (italics mine).  Note: These are preferences, not requirements,  and will not impact your quality performance (italics mine).   Whenever possible, the speech draft should not be edited unless t ...

CHA2DS2-VASc - Any Current Guidelines? Sm
Sep 10, 2014

It seems like every doctor dictates this differently (CHADS VASc2 score, CHADS 2 score).  I'm having trouble finding the exact guidelines for this. For example, if the doctor dictates it as CHADS VASc2, should we type the "official" term as CHA2DS2-VASc?    ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

ASR And Standards
Dec 08, 2009

I know the rule has always been if the report type has a standard with more than 6 headings that we can hit F11 and type the job.  Now I sorta remember reading that was changing.  Does anyone know if it has and what the new rule is? ...

VR Standards
Dec 23, 2009

This is just my observation.  I am presently working on VR and have been for about 1-1/2 months.  On my straight typing accounts, we followed the Book of Style and typed verbatim.  VR is a whole different world.  Where as we had to spell out abbreviations in the impression, plan, preoperative diagnoses, etc., with straight typing, on VR we are told to not expand abbreviations.  We are also told that unless the statement makes no sense whatsoever to send it to QA, b ...

FYI - Standards
Jan 08, 2010

Just to let you all know, after talking with my CCM, what happened to me was an error and has been fixed.  We *do* get paid for standards. Sorry if I freaked anyone, besides myself, out with my post. ;o) ...

More About Standards
Jul 25, 2012

Thanks for all your comments about inserting standards but I am not concerned about mistakes in them at audits.  I am at the point where I don't care if I am fired.  The point I wanted to make is that the quality of the standard from the hospital was horrendous yet obviously acceptable because it comes from them yet we are expected to be 99% accurate under the worst possible circumstances.  If this weren't so pitiful and causing so many MTs so much distress, it would be ...

Testing Question...Do You Transcribe Verbatim Or Follow AAMT Guidelines?? Sm
Dec 30, 2009

Is one or the other just a given?  Please help! ...

Execuscribe: Any Info On How They - Ensure Federal Guidelines With Regards To Minimum Wage
Jan 10, 2010

Anyone currently work for or recently just left ExecuScribe have information they would be willing to share about how they pay?  I am curious about the statement they have on their web site.  How do they handle down times (no work, computer/internet not working, etc) to “ensure…federal guidelines with regards to minimum wage and over-time laws”?  Since they require testing with the application, if you are willing, could you also answer the following, so I know ...

SR Pay Methods/standards
Nov 05, 2009

My hospital is transitioning into SR using APEX. We're being told that they want to base our expect standards on VBC (visual black characters), saying this is "the industry standard".  Are the rest of you on SR/VR paid by VBC, lines, or minutes?  What were the justifications given?  We've been paid for the last 10 years by minutes so aren't thinking this is a good change.  Any feedback would be helpful.  We are a union shop so would love to hear from other ...

Standards/templates
Dec 16, 2010

I've been with MQ for about 2 months now.  I've noticed that many, many of the dictators use what we used to call "standards" or templates.  We just inserted the canned text and made changes where indicated. Is this allowed?  I know some has their own (crtl S), but can I make my own and use them?  ...

Question - Standards/F11
Jun 09, 2011

When a report requires a standard be used and it is an ASR report, if the MT knows what the standard headings are, isn't it acceptable to just type in the headings in the appropriate places within the ASR, rather than pulling in the standard by Ctrl S?     ...

Are We Paid For Standards?
Jul 05, 2012

Can anyone tell me if we are paid for standards brought into reports or only what we add to it?  I did a very long OP note yesterday that had a large standard and quite a bit of dictation along with it and am surprised to see I only received 9.38 lines for it.  Something doesn't seem right, I know I type more than 9.38 lines even without the standard!   ...

Inserting Standards
Jul 23, 2012

Our facilities have many docs who say "insert my standard."  Yesterday I got a new one which was beyond belief.  The format was wrong; the PE was double spaced instead of single.  Some of the headings were capitalized and some were not.  There were spelling errors.  No Murmurs, Rubs or Gallops appeared like so, etc., etc.  Someone somewhere had to produce this PE and this is what the hospital is using as their standard.  Next time I get a piece of crap like thi ...

How Do I Toggle To Standards
Oct 24, 2012

When I am in a job, and the doctor requests standard, ctrl S does not always toggle me to the standard list.  Is there another way without using my mouse?  thank you in advance.  ...