A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

having one of those days...DQS guidelines - kcmt

Posted: Feb 24, 2015

It's only Tuesday and I am ready for my days off.  Can someone please tell me how to get a copy of the DQS guidelines/MModal transcription guide or whatever it is called?  I think I deleted it from my desktop. 

Thanks in advance!

Go to the part of Fluency - that you take your

[ In Reply To ..]
line count from. On the left side under Statistics there is a heading that reads Documents. Click on that then click on Editor guidelines. Once it opens you can chose the save as under the file tab (top left), or you can click on the picture of the floppy disk (also left I think) and it will save it to your hard drive under documents.

Go to MModal InnerCircle - JustMe

[ In Reply To ..]
Once you're on the site, hover your mouse over Resources so you see the drop-down menu and click on HDS Center. You'll see a + sign next to HDS Center which you need to click on so you can see the subsections below it. Click on Quality. There, you'll find the DQS Guidelines, the TSG, Error Definitions and Weights, and other helpful documents which you can download. The HDS Center is the first place to look for most documents which affect us. Another subsection there is Policies & Guides where you can find all of the policies for Downtime, Work Availability, etc.

Similar Messages:

MQ Guidelines/BOS/CPs
Apr 18, 2010

I have been scanning through posts for several years here and am amazed at the recurrent complaints about standards.  Some of you sound as if you have to refer to all three sources every single time you transcribe a document and therefore your production is low and you get crappy audit results.  Really?  If you are not able to retain these kinds of guidelines with the need to only occasionally reference them (except when you're new and training), this is totally not the job f ...

Guidelines, Etc.
Jun 09, 2011

Well, I have read a couple of e-mails from corporate today.  I do not know about anyone else, but they are as clear as mud.  Don't these people have anything better to do than set these guidelines?  I know a hospital where the transcription was free style and when MQ took over THEY decided to have one format.  Like it changes anything.  Talk about control freaks! ...

TAA Guidelines
Aug 17, 2013

According to US DOL, "To obtain TAA or ATAA services and benefits, a group of workers must first file a petition with the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Trade Adjustment Assistance (OTAA) requesting certification as workers adversely affected by foreign trade. If certified, each worker in the group may then apply separately for individual services and benefits through their local One-Stop Career Center. Workers age 50 and older who are certified as eligible to apply for both TAA and A ...

QA Guidelines
Mar 31, 2015

What is the standard practice where you work regarding QA scores, minor errors, critical errors, major errors, ie., dock in pay, verbal warning, termination?   ...

Medquist DQS Guidelines
Aug 12, 2010

I was just re-reading my client profile and noticed that this is a reference to go by.  What are the DQS Guidelines and where do I find them?  TIA ...

Who Got The Mmodal Guidelines?
Apr 08, 2012

A good CCM would have never just sent out the email I got...Guidelines attached..There are several critical changes in there in case no one told you..I am finding out the hardway skipping through when I am working. ...

Printable DQS Guidelines
Sep 06, 2012

I'm looking for printable DQS guidelines. ...

New QC/QA-FIESA Guidelines!
Feb 21, 2014

Has everyone gotten the e-mail about the new QC/QA guidelines with regards to FIESA.  Apparently there are either some brave souls willing to complain to their TSM's and such, or management is actually reading this board (and not just clicking dislike on everything). The one thing I am not really sure of is that they are no longer going to be showing us the QC/QA comments.  Not that I check FIESA anymore anyway (after reading that so many of you don't waste your time and not ...

OOW Procedure Or Guidelines?
Jan 01, 2015

Where are the guidelines for this, looked on Enrich/employee handbook, can't find it.  TTIA! ...

Medquist Standards And Guidelines
Mar 10, 2010

Before I appear dumb to supervisor, can somebody tell me where do I find "MedQuist Standards and Guidelines?" ...

Mjnc7 Guidelines Hypertension
Jan 04, 2011

CONTEXT:  "Hypertension – patient is to keep a blood pressure log, which will be reviewed in approximately three weeks.  MJNC7 guidelines will be mailed to the patient as well.  "   Any ideas?  Thank you! :) ...

Federal Guidelines To Meet For ICs Under HIPAA
Sep 09, 2013

So I passed the BA Agreement, proof of liability insurance and Policies and Procedures with the company, so I may still be able to work as an IC and not an employee, but here is their response: "You must first provide proof that you meet the Federal Guidelines to remain an IC before providing proof of insurance or policies and procedures. You can research this by doing a Google search but these guidelines MUST be met in order to remain an IC." I already also passed the HIPAA training. What e ...

MModal Guidelines Order Of Importance
Feb 12, 2014

With all this talk of people being audited more frequently, including myself.  I thought I'd try to help out a little.  MModal follows 4 documents when it comes to formatting, and they are really cracking down on it.  They have a certain order in which to follow, one trumping the other.  If you can't find what you are looking for in the first document, move on to the next one.  Here's the order: 1.  Client profile - this will list any exceptions to t ...

Revised Nuance Transcription Guidelines
Apr 07, 2014

Everyone should be very interested in the just revised (March 24, 2014) Nuance Transcription Guidelines.  First paragraph is quoted below: "This document may answer questions not addressed in individual account specifics and is to be utilized as a secondary reference as desired (italics mine).  Note: These are preferences, not requirements,  and will not impact your quality performance (italics mine).   Whenever possible, the speech draft should not be edited unless t ...

CHA2DS2-VASc - Any Current Guidelines? Sm
Sep 10, 2014

It seems like every doctor dictates this differently (CHADS VASc2 score, CHADS 2 score).  I'm having trouble finding the exact guidelines for this. For example, if the doctor dictates it as CHADS VASc2, should we type the "official" term as CHA2DS2-VASc?    ...

Where Can I Find The Book Of Style/MM Guidelines?
May 12, 2015

x ...

Where Do I Find M*Modal DocQscribe Standards And Guidelines?
May 20, 2013

Latest version, please.  Thanks for any help. ...

Testing Question...Do You Transcribe Verbatim Or Follow AAMT Guidelines?? Sm
Dec 30, 2009

Is one or the other just a given?  Please help! ...

Execuscribe: Any Info On How They - Ensure Federal Guidelines With Regards To Minimum Wage
Jan 10, 2010

Anyone currently work for or recently just left ExecuScribe have information they would be willing to share about how they pay?  I am curious about the statement they have on their web site.  How do they handle down times (no work, computer/internet not working, etc) to “ensure…federal guidelines with regards to minimum wage and over-time laws”?  Since they require testing with the application, if you are willing, could you also answer the following, so I know ...

"Cormajor's" Guidelines
Feb 01, 2011

Patient with CHF being discharged on an ACE inhibitor per (s/l) "Cormajor's" guidelines. ...

PAY DAYS
Feb 08, 2010

Forget how to look up pay dates - is it on MQ Central?  Thanks in advance. ...

NJA - 2 Days In A Row!
Mar 30, 2010

I'm on a roll!!  Almost out of PTO.  No vacation or anything for me this year.   BULLCRAP! ...

NJA How Many Days In A Row Now?.............
Jul 15, 2010

i'm devastated. forget bills, they don't need to be paid, right?  much less food that doesn't need to be bought.   ...

Ever Have One Of Those Days When
Nov 12, 2010

every other report is tragic? Tonight I just want to quit, so depressing. I hate doing child death reports, alcohol-involved MVAs where someone dies, drug overdoses where the person dies, attempted suicide, severe brain damage/paralysis from fall, all in one shift, all young people!! Giving extra hugs to my children and hubby tonight.  Sometimes I want to go back to doing just clinic work. Thanx for the vent and someplace to take a break. ...

Ever Have One Of Those Days, Where It Seems All The
Feb 15, 2011

It seems that every dictator tonight has made some sort of mistake or said something that doesn't seem right (mg/mcg, right/left, dates, names, age, etc.) that required extra research through past reports (if your lucky they have some) to get correct information?  Or where the residents make you want to beat your head against the wall because they cannot pronounce half the stuff their field exposes them to?  Sure, a handful a day is expected, but there are some days where it' ...

One Of Those Days-
Feb 18, 2011

This is on the tip of my tongue and driving me crazy!  Any help appreciated! "care ax" cream........wart treatment. ...

One Of Those Days
Mar 11, 2011

I'm having one of those days - can't understand a blessed thing anyone's saying!  I'll have days in a row without a single blank, and today - barely a report without at least one!  I think my so-called "listening ear" has taken a vacation! Think I'll sign off and settle down with a martini to toast the week-end, and hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow!     ...

Low Pay For MTs These Days
Apr 21, 2011

I am in quite a quandy right now.  I have been out of work as an MT now for 3 months due to a layoff.  I started off in this field 15 years ago earning 11 cents a line for a transcription company.  My last job paid me 9 cents a line.  Now I am looking to find a part-time job and I can't find anything over 8 cents a line.  Doesn't experience matter anymore or is the transcription field pay rate getting lower and lower all the time?  I am shocked, because fo ...

One Of Those Days.
May 04, 2011

Today I had a 35 minute report by one of the worst dictators. On top of that her phone line is really bad. I did the best I could and ended up sending the report to QA. QA was able to fill in about half of the blanks that I had. I ended up sending an e-mail to my supe to see if anything could be done about her phone line, and if she could please listen to the report. Less than a minute later she e-mailed my back stating that she could hear the report just fine. My question is, how can it take le ...

NJA For 3 Days!
Jun 02, 2011

I am in the South region and have had NJA for 3 days! I have e-mailed my CCM who said work is slow, the first day.  Now I cannot get in touch with her and no explanation for no work.  I have used PTO and even taken a day off without pay.  This has never happened before.  Anyone know what is going on? Any answer or help would be greatly appreciated!   Anon   ...