A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Prior Audited Reports - chillywinter

Posted: Jul 08, 2014

Can anyone please tell me how to get in to look at reports you were audited on?  I go into the Fluency Transcription Manager and then Job Search, but from there I don't know what  to do.  Thanks!

Audited reports - TiggerQA

[ In Reply To ..]
Ask your PC to send you the Excel spreadsheet that shows the errors/error weights. You can only view reports that are audited by you PC through Fluency in your Feedback. Auditing by the audit team is done in a different kind of program.

audited reports - ann

[ In Reply To ..]
Do we always get the results of our audited work? R

Audited reports - TiggerQA

[ In Reply To ..]
If your PC does an audit on you herself, then you should get a copy of that. If it is a random audit done by the auditing team, you won't get the audited report unless it fails and your PC notices it in the daily reporting that gets sent to her/him and has the time to send it to you (they are supposed to let you know of any reports with Noncritical and Critical errors).
failed report - ann
[ In Reply To ..]
So it sounds like it is possible to have noncritical and critical errors and never even hear of it? This could be in your record and you wouldn't know? This doesn't seem right.
NC/Critical errors - TiggerQA
[ In Reply To ..]
It's possible, depending on how busy your QC/PC is. If they are busy putting out fires, they may miss it. However, it is expected that the QC check the daily emails for audited reports and supply feedback to the MTs who have any audited reports with failing scores. Technically, you should be getting that feedback relatively quickly if you have a report that fails. However, I know how busy a QC can get and sometimes things slip through the cracks. If your QC doesn't send you the information though, I don't think you can be reprimanded on a report that is older than 30 days. After that, the audio is purged, so you can't listen to it to make a challenge if you feel that is necessary, so they can't use it against you after that time period.
Thanks for this info! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Can't Pull Up Prior Reports In Fluency
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

How Many Reports Get Audited Each Week?
Jan 23, 2015

I've only had 3 reports audited this week - it's my first complete week no DSP status.  How many should I expect to have audited?  I have two 100% and one 99.2.  <Fingers crossed> ...

How Do You Perform A Search On Prior Reports In The EMDAT/Inscribe Platform?
Mar 19, 2013

I am looking for a way to search for terms and/or phrases across all reports using the Prior Report feature in the EMDAT/Inscribe program. For example, I pull up the prior progress notes for Dr. **** because I am looking for some of the phrases he uses in the Physical Exam section or a particular phrase or a word, etc. Is there a search feature where I can type in “Physical Exam” and the program will search and stop on each of these instances from the prior report listing until I fin ...

So Apparently For Those Of Us With No Audited Reports In FIESA....
Dec 17, 2014

.. we get an automatic score of 99.0%. I have one report in there on 12/3 but no reports for the pay week of 12/6-12/12, so they assigned me a score of 99.0%. The one report that is in there from 12/3 is higher than that. I have no idea what they base this 99.0% score on. I guess this is just a number that felt right to them, so they went with it. I'm not the only one with no audited reports for the pay week and a 99.0% score. This must be an automatic score you receive if you have no audti ...

Question On Amount Of Audited Reports - Nuance
Jan 05, 2015

I'm wondering, how many reports on average are pulled each week for audit?  Does anyone find it varies, for example, they may pull 1 or 2 one week then 7 or 8 (that are all 100% accurate) the next week, but keep pulling until they find something to knock down your accuracy rating for that pay week so you end up with 12 or 13 reports audited?  ...

Question. Prior I Did Every Worktype That Came My
Dec 17, 2014

can I just choose to do easy WTs? The holy grid doesn't distinguish between difficult and easy WT, does it ? I just thought about this yesterday. Can we demand to be put on an easy progress note acct or something for easy peasy? ...

Using The Prior Report Lookup Feature Is
Mar 15, 2010

I am amazed at the huge mistakes I am seeing in finished reports.  Who hyphenates left hip hemiarthroplasty?  (The report shows left-hip hemiarthroplasty). That's a minor example.... Worrisome. ...

How Is It That I Get NJA, And A Job Finally Shows Up With Job Number Prior To Last One I Did?
May 01, 2013

We no longer have jobs waiting in a que for us (2 jobs loaded so you don't have to wait for the download. ...

His Hematocrit Is Actually Very Stable S/L Rel-uv To Prior Values, Although I Think It Will Drop Som
Dec 30, 2009

ty ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Xylocaine Prn S/l Staph coaliginase Prior To Domomer
May 03, 2011

This is dictated in the med list:  Xylocaine prn s/l staph coaliginase prior to domomer on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have no idea what this could mean.  He could be butchering staph coagulase in the first part, but I still have not idea how that fits in.  The second part seems like a dialysis schedule and the word sounds like it starts with a "d", but can't really hear dialysis. Any ideas?? ...

Thinking About Coding From Prior Billing Experience
Jan 24, 2012

Here goes, I used to do billing for 10 years but always in the setting of medical offices (PCP, ortho, PT/OT) and also at a medical supply company. I've also been doing MTing during this same time and presently. I haven't done any billing in approximately 2 yrs, so I know that I'm a bit behind as to how the insurance companies are processing claims, and I realize those rules change pretty frequently, especially coding rules pertaining to Medicare/Medicaid. I also have experience ...

Any Transcenders Notice Their Prior Paystubs Listed
Jan 24, 2013

deduction totals?  There used to be a running ytd total of insurance deductions and on these stubs showing in new Nuance self-serve, the info is missing?  I noticed when I went to do taxes and was looking for the total.  ...

What Do Hospitals Do With Their Coding Books From The Prior Year?
May 23, 2014

I was just wondering since each year the coding books are updated, what do hospitals do with the previous year's books?  There hasn't been an update to ICD-9 since 2012? Correct?     Thank you, PT ...

She Also Describes Having Increasing S/l Discolor With Vision Because Of Cataracts And Prior Eye Sur
Jun 25, 2010

She also describes having increasing s/l discolor with vision because of cataracts and prior eye surgery. ...

Way To Research Prior Dictation To See If FIESA Correct In What They Marked Off For
Jan 29, 2014

I have been dinged for something that I know I did not do, is there a way to go back and see your header and if you pended report and if so what you put there.  I know I pended this and they are telling me I did not.  Thanks ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Being Audited?
Dec 11, 2009

Am I being audited?  Lately, I have had work show up in my QA'd in box that I have not submitted, but there is no score in the score column.  These aren't doctors that have previously been on 100% QA.  The corrections have mostly been little picky things, things corrected to something that is not per the client protocol  such as changing the patient's name to the patient or fixing what was verbatim to a better sentence (our accounts are verbatim).  ...

I Am Being Audited And Since When Do We Not Sm
Jun 22, 2012

put a dash between 2 adjectives describing a noun such as African-American female and when did we start not putting a dash between 2 vowels such as intraabdominal and uteroovarian ligaments?  I am being marked down for this sort of thing?  I don't understand when did this start? ...

MTs, How Often Do You Get Audited?
Jul 26, 2012

s ...

Re-audited
Dec 10, 2013

Just got an audit report. I noticed that the subject line said re-audit. Huh? Didn't even know I was in "trouble". I am the MT who failed an audit last week by 0.15%, and, I am also the person who got dinged for "adding" the word "and" when they claim the doctor said "uh". I passed this re-audit. Wonder if I will be audited again next week. I think I have been audited 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Twice since "failing". So, I have passed 2 out of 3 audits. ...

QC Being Audited?
Dec 17, 2014

Keep hearing that QA and QC are audited also.  Anyone willing to share info on that.  I am betting there is no way they are audited as strictly as we are and who the heck audits them anyway.  they audit each other?  that's sweet.  Seriously, anyone have info on their requirements to share. I feel like they are sitting in judgment on us and have control over our wages, but we are constantly told they are monitored too.  Will have to prove it to me.  I don& ...

Nothing Like Being Audited The First Day.
Mar 16, 2015

I am already being audited the first day since chaning over to a new POD. LOL, they could not even let me get through the first week.  ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...

Must Be Getting Audited Tonight.
Apr 16, 2010

Multiple picky dings for punctation which I disagree with.   Stuff marked as critical which is not.  I want to say something not so nice, but I'll hold my tongue.  Oh well, let me go so I can get unemployment. ...

My CCM Just Called. I Just Got Audited.
Jun 15, 2011

I hope this post quells some tempers and fears.  Obviously there are a lot of audits going on.  I got the call and my CCM said "just wanted to let you know that you are going great.  You were audited and are right where you need to be with quality and are above production level".  She said thank you very much and that she appreciated my hard work.  I asked her if she ever frequented this board, she said yes.  I told her about the firing posts and she said that peo ...

Had A 3-line Job Audited...
Jul 26, 2011

and was dinged 0.25.  Pulled in the job, and the only thing the auditor changed was to remove my period and replace it with a period.  There were no comments to explain why the ding.  This is the 2nd time this has happened (exactly the same both times).  Anyone want to take a stab as to why they'd do this? ...

Been Audited To Death
Sep 01, 2011

Feel like I am being targeted.  ...

Does Everybody Get Audited Like Clockwork
Jan 06, 2012

maybe its my luck to have an extremely anal auditor, but find it hard to swallow I am getting dinged for a's and the's, therefore in a very long report (234 lines), I do not make the ridiculous 99%, like 98.75.  Every month I get audited, and I have complete confidence in my abilities and attention to detail, but not when I am micromanaged and held to a percentage that is unfair.  ...