A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can't pull up prior reports in Fluency - anyone else?

Posted: Feb 10, 2014

x

what's it doing? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

just the timer thingie and nothing happens - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
everything else works but prior reports..having to go out of the system to documanage is a pain. signed off and on again, nothing

you are probably using too much memory - not happening here nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Still Cant Pull Old Reports??
Mar 08, 2010

I am at the right screen, entering in dictator last name, date range of "this month", and for facility name I am just entering in my company code.  Still nothing coming up? Do we have to select each hospital individually or are we able to look up by whoever types in our company code?   H eeeeeelllppppp ...

Can No Longer Pull Up Old Reports In Dep?
Jun 23, 2014

I went in to try and get an old report from DEP and all I can get is job submission stuff..anyone else? I rely pretty heavily on being able to pull up previous reports for crazy terms and this 30-day limit in Fluency is not cutting it. ...

Prior Audited Reports
Jul 08, 2014

Can anyone please tell me how to get in to look at reports you were audited on?  I go into the Fluency Transcription Manager and then Job Search, but from there I don't know what  to do.  Thanks! ...

How Do You Perform A Search On Prior Reports In The EMDAT/Inscribe Platform?
Mar 19, 2013

I am looking for a way to search for terms and/or phrases across all reports using the Prior Report feature in the EMDAT/Inscribe program. For example, I pull up the prior progress notes for Dr. **** because I am looking for some of the phrases he uses in the Physical Exam section or a particular phrase or a word, etc. Is there a search feature where I can type in “Physical Exam” and the program will search and stop on each of these instances from the prior report listing until I fin ...

Every ADT I Pull In
Nov 05, 2012

the physicians' names have a question mark beside them.  So that means we have to re-enter every single physician name on the entire ADT of every report?!  If so, then what was the point of that "upgrade"?  It's worse now than it was before!! ...

S/l Pull Suctor
May 19, 2010

Once the s/l pull suctor was coming back consistently clear or blood-tinged... This is regarding evacuation of hemoperitoneum.  Thanks in advance!!! ...

Pull Tip Sucker?
Aug 29, 2012

I'm working on an operative report and the doctor dictates that the fluid was evacuated with a "pull tip sucker."  I'm still looking online, but I have yet to find what I'm looking for.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

Is There Any Way To Pull In A Doctor's Name
Jan 30, 2015

From the database and not get the credentials with it, that would make my life so much easier. First and last name that is. ...

Please Help....ready To Pull My Hair Out...
Jul 19, 2011

It sounds as if the dictator is saying "necrotic syndrome"  however, everything popping up in search is nephrotic syndrome.....this is going all the way through the report...I have slowed the dictator down and listened carefully and she continues to sound as if she is saying necrotic...is the such a syndrome?   thank you in advance for any help. ...

READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT. I Just Finished A
Jul 01, 2011

79.79 minute job by an intern who gave a day-by-day account of a 3-week hospital stay.  She repeated the same things over and over and over.  I HATE THOSE KINDS OF JOBS!!!!!!!!! ...

How Do We Pull Up A Report To Re-listen In Integra? Sm
Feb 19, 2015

Even with the job number, I can't get a report to pull up so I can make sure my FIESA is correct.   I must be doing it wrong.  ...

Question. Prior I Did Every Worktype That Came My
Dec 17, 2014

can I just choose to do easy WTs? The holy grid doesn't distinguish between difficult and easy WT, does it ? I just thought about this yesterday. Can we demand to be put on an easy progress note acct or something for easy peasy? ...

Using The Prior Report Lookup Feature Is
Mar 15, 2010

I am amazed at the huge mistakes I am seeing in finished reports.  Who hyphenates left hip hemiarthroplasty?  (The report shows left-hip hemiarthroplasty). That's a minor example.... Worrisome. ...

How Is It That I Get NJA, And A Job Finally Shows Up With Job Number Prior To Last One I Did?
May 01, 2013

We no longer have jobs waiting in a que for us (2 jobs loaded so you don't have to wait for the download. ...

His Hematocrit Is Actually Very Stable S/L Rel-uv To Prior Values, Although I Think It Will Drop Som
Dec 30, 2009

ty ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Xylocaine Prn S/l Staph coaliginase Prior To Domomer
May 03, 2011

This is dictated in the med list:  Xylocaine prn s/l staph coaliginase prior to domomer on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have no idea what this could mean.  He could be butchering staph coagulase in the first part, but I still have not idea how that fits in.  The second part seems like a dialysis schedule and the word sounds like it starts with a "d", but can't really hear dialysis. Any ideas?? ...

Thinking About Coding From Prior Billing Experience
Jan 24, 2012

Here goes, I used to do billing for 10 years but always in the setting of medical offices (PCP, ortho, PT/OT) and also at a medical supply company. I've also been doing MTing during this same time and presently. I haven't done any billing in approximately 2 yrs, so I know that I'm a bit behind as to how the insurance companies are processing claims, and I realize those rules change pretty frequently, especially coding rules pertaining to Medicare/Medicaid. I also have experience ...

Any Transcenders Notice Their Prior Paystubs Listed
Jan 24, 2013

deduction totals?  There used to be a running ytd total of insurance deductions and on these stubs showing in new Nuance self-serve, the info is missing?  I noticed when I went to do taxes and was looking for the total.  ...

What Do Hospitals Do With Their Coding Books From The Prior Year?
May 23, 2014

I was just wondering since each year the coding books are updated, what do hospitals do with the previous year's books?  There hasn't been an update to ICD-9 since 2012? Correct?     Thank you, PT ...

Straight Leg Raising Was Normal Without Hesitation Or S/l Pull-back Pain.
Feb 01, 2012

TIA ...

She Also Describes Having Increasing S/l Discolor With Vision Because Of Cataracts And Prior Eye Sur
Jun 25, 2010

She also describes having increasing s/l discolor with vision because of cataracts and prior eye surgery. ...

Way To Research Prior Dictation To See If FIESA Correct In What They Marked Off For
Jan 29, 2014

I have been dinged for something that I know I did not do, is there a way to go back and see your header and if you pended report and if so what you put there.  I know I pended this and they are telling me I did not.  Thanks ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...

Long Reports Or Short Reports?
Jul 15, 2013

Am i the only one that just hates the long ones? And by long I mean anything over like 4 minutes.  I love progress and ER notes!  ...

Is It Pool Suction Or Pull Suction During A Cesarean Section?
Jun 14, 2014

I don't do OB reports very often anymore.  After replacing the uterus into the peritoneum and replacing the bladder blade, "warm 0.9 saline pull/pool suction was used..." Visually I could see letting the fluid pool before suctioning to check for any leaks, but I could also visualize that the suction apparatus could have a pull handle for easy maneuvering. Are there any OB regulars that could help me?  I didn't learn anything of value on a Google search and my Steadman' ...

God I Want To Pull A "Slater"
Aug 21, 2010

Between ASR, crappy audio, and 90% ESL I would love nothing more than to toss the company computer out of the window. I just needed to vent. #@!$#. ...

Work Harder, Work Faster, Work Extra And STILL Pull
Dec 15, 2012

work is there, runs hot, runs cold, and I plow through it thinking I might earn an extra hundred this check....only to shake my head and wonder why I knock myself out trying.  For what?  Make my mgr look good to her boss, make the company look good to the account??   This helps me how?   ...