A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How is it that I get NJA, and a job finally shows up with job number prior to last one I did? - dnr

Posted: May 01, 2013

We no longer have jobs waiting in a que for us (2 jobs loaded so you don't have to wait for the download.

How is it that I get NJA when there are - 2500 jobs in my BOB

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh! It's because it is May Day! Duh!

What tier level are you? If tier 1 or 2 could - be that...

[ In Reply To ..]
Jobs are going to tier 3 people or maybe the particular accounts with jobs are only assigned to certain MTs. We have a couple accounts like that on our team where only certain MTs are allowed to work on those accounts.

Someone else probably had it as a 2nd and then - threw it back and signed out

[ In Reply To ..]
The only logical thing I can come up with.

Job waiting - Just me

[ In Reply To ..]
We havent had a job waiting for a while now.

Yesterday I was working on reports that had just - been dictated.

[ In Reply To ..]
They were not the greatest reports either. All of a sudden, I started getting really easy reports that were almost out of TAT. Makes no sense to me at all.

TAT is different for different WT. nm - MT Soul

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...

Prior Audited Reports
Jul 08, 2014

Can anyone please tell me how to get in to look at reports you were audited on?  I go into the Fluency Transcription Manager and then Job Search, but from there I don't know what  to do.  Thanks! ...

Question. Prior I Did Every Worktype That Came My
Dec 17, 2014

can I just choose to do easy WTs? The holy grid doesn't distinguish between difficult and easy WT, does it ? I just thought about this yesterday. Can we demand to be put on an easy progress note acct or something for easy peasy? ...

Using The Prior Report Lookup Feature Is
Mar 15, 2010

I am amazed at the huge mistakes I am seeing in finished reports.  Who hyphenates left hip hemiarthroplasty?  (The report shows left-hip hemiarthroplasty). That's a minor example.... Worrisome. ...

Can't Pull Up Prior Reports In Fluency
Feb 10, 2014

x ...

His Hematocrit Is Actually Very Stable S/L Rel-uv To Prior Values, Although I Think It Will Drop Som
Dec 30, 2009

ty ...

What Companies Check Credit Prior To Job Offer
Aug 10, 2010

I gave before thinking about.  Now I am wondering should I have done such a thing.  If have had some financial issues due to the economy and my credit is horrible.  House almost went into foreclosure and such.  Consistently ran out of work until I took a full time in-house position. ...

Xylocaine Prn S/l Staph coaliginase Prior To Domomer
May 03, 2011

This is dictated in the med list:  Xylocaine prn s/l staph coaliginase prior to domomer on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have no idea what this could mean.  He could be butchering staph coagulase in the first part, but I still have not idea how that fits in.  The second part seems like a dialysis schedule and the word sounds like it starts with a "d", but can't really hear dialysis. Any ideas?? ...

Thinking About Coding From Prior Billing Experience
Jan 24, 2012

Here goes, I used to do billing for 10 years but always in the setting of medical offices (PCP, ortho, PT/OT) and also at a medical supply company. I've also been doing MTing during this same time and presently. I haven't done any billing in approximately 2 yrs, so I know that I'm a bit behind as to how the insurance companies are processing claims, and I realize those rules change pretty frequently, especially coding rules pertaining to Medicare/Medicaid. I also have experience ...

Any Transcenders Notice Their Prior Paystubs Listed
Jan 24, 2013

deduction totals?  There used to be a running ytd total of insurance deductions and on these stubs showing in new Nuance self-serve, the info is missing?  I noticed when I went to do taxes and was looking for the total.  ...

What Do Hospitals Do With Their Coding Books From The Prior Year?
May 23, 2014

I was just wondering since each year the coding books are updated, what do hospitals do with the previous year's books?  There hasn't been an update to ICD-9 since 2012? Correct?     Thank you, PT ...

She Also Describes Having Increasing S/l Discolor With Vision Because Of Cataracts And Prior Eye Sur
Jun 25, 2010

She also describes having increasing s/l discolor with vision because of cataracts and prior eye surgery. ...

Way To Research Prior Dictation To See If FIESA Correct In What They Marked Off For
Jan 29, 2014

I have been dinged for something that I know I did not do, is there a way to go back and see your header and if you pended report and if so what you put there.  I know I pended this and they are telling me I did not.  Thanks ...

There Was Evidence Of A Prior Biliary Sphincterotomy And There Was A Patent Opening Into The Common
May 06, 2011

xx ...

How Do You Perform A Search On Prior Reports In The EMDAT/Inscribe Platform?
Mar 19, 2013

I am looking for a way to search for terms and/or phrases across all reports using the Prior Report feature in the EMDAT/Inscribe program. For example, I pull up the prior progress notes for Dr. **** because I am looking for some of the phrases he uses in the Physical Exam section or a particular phrase or a word, etc. Is there a search feature where I can type in “Physical Exam” and the program will search and stop on each of these instances from the prior report listing until I fin ...

Patient With Prior Compression Fracture - *ebulent* Bone Spur And Degenerative Changes. Thanks. Nm
Apr 02, 2011

nm ...

No Shows
Dec 16, 2012

My TSM is fired up today cuz lots and lots of no shows for shifts and nearly every account is out of TAT.    Why does this surprise her with the news that we received last week?   It was hard enough, and then they make it even harder to make a near poverty living.    ...

Due For Number Four Chemo? Is Number Four Right Or Should It Be Number-4 Chemo? Also,
Aug 08, 2013

what's the rule for dates?  Should it be 05/25/2014 or May 25, 2014?  Thanks. ...

CT Abdomen Shows (sm)
Apr 29, 2010

compression fracture and marked ?"Gibbles" deformity.   Patient is several years status post MVA with paraplegia, multiple surgeries, and complications.   Thank you so much for helping! ...

Research Shows - MTs Are Better!
Oct 10, 2011

We've always known it, but now the medical research is bearing out the same truth: MTs are more accurate than speech recognition. I try to keep track of studies like this; they're good ammunition! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21940580     ...

S/l Pharynx Shows PMG Changes
Jan 06, 2013

In physical examination, doctor describes pharynx with what sounds like PMG changes. P&G? PNG? BNG? Thank you in advance for any help! ...

Skin Exam Shows S/l So Lar El /an Tij En Ees
May 24, 2010

Skin exam shows s/l so lar el/ an tij en ees ( 2 words, I believe) and pigmented nevi.  ...

MRI Of The Brain With And Without Contrast Shows There Is No
Jul 21, 2010

evidence of acute infarct or significant abnormal intracranial enhancement.  There are a few scattered s/l *pho-ki* of T2 and flare hyperintense signal which are nonspecific.   ...

MRI Of The Hip Shows Multiloculated Subchondral
Feb 08, 2011

x ...

CT Scan Shows (something) Of The Thorax
Sep 28, 2011

"A CT scan shows ---- of the thorax." Sounds like "ess-cu-min-o-sis" but the audio is poor.  Any suggestions would be very welcome, thanks! ...

My TL No Longer Shows Up On My Comagent
Nov 16, 2012

I just noticed today that my TL no longer shows up on my comagent.  I always keep it open on my desktop and can tell who is on and who isn't and her name is always there regardless of whether she is working or not and then today all of a sudden her name is gone.  Very strange.  Her email address still shows up though ...

Work Shows Up All Of A Sudden?
Apr 18, 2013

I've been sitting here all day with no work and all of a sudden 600 minutes shows up in one hospital in my BOB.  Where has it been all day?  I already signed off NJA.  ...

MM ASR Shows Off Even More Talent (in Not Being Accurate)
Nov 01, 2013

ASR replaced the dictated generic with the brand name of the drug. What the heck??? Now it is prescribing brand-name medications along with diagnosing patients and doing physical examinations. MM ASR is certainly multi-talented. ...

DQS Shows Yellow Light Now.....whatever That Means......
Jan 13, 2010

Red means it's down, green means it up...what does yellow mean?  Sigh.....I'm glad I came to this board first before starting my shift.  I was prepared for problems.......     ...

S/l The Faran Shows A Smooth Tongue
Mar 28, 2010

This is a physical exam and the word is broke up ...