A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So apparently for those of us with no audited reports in FIESA.... - BBMT

Posted: Dec 17, 2014

.. we get an automatic score of 99.0%. I have one report in there on 12/3 but no reports for the pay week of 12/6-12/12, so they assigned me a score of 99.0%. The one report that is in there from 12/3 is higher than that. I have no idea what they base this 99.0% score on. I guess this is just a number that felt right to them, so they went with it. I'm not the only one with no audited reports for the pay week and a 99.0% score. This must be an automatic score you receive if you have no audtied reports. That just doesn't seem right.

The really crappy part is.... I still don't have any reports in FIESA for this week either, and only 2 more days left in this pay week. What are the chances that I'm going to get some reports audited in that time? Not too good I think. I really don't understand how they can get away with that. They are the ones not auditing my reports.  It has nothing whatsoever to do with me or my work. Why bottom me out at 99.0%... especially since the one report that I do have in FIESA is higher than that. It's just not right at all.

At this point, you need to be saving all proof and making a complaint sm - acuteMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
to the Dept of Labor first thing tomorrow because they aren't holding up their end of the bargain to allow you to make the higher wage they say is possible.

Here's where they have you.... - anythingbutMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Okay...here is where the kicker is...you cannot save anything and copy for proof...but technology sure is a beautiful thing....camaras and smart phones work great for capturing those emails! My mind works outside the box girls...capture those on film and you have your proof - so you can keep all those nasty emails they thought would not come back to bite them in the There are those of us who try to stay one step ahead if possible :)

On Nuance pay, who can afford such luxuries? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Think they should use score from 12/3 - anon1

[ In Reply To ..]
check "frequently asked questions 12/9/14" on enrich - 3rd question from the end. Believe they should be using score from 12/3

I had 2 reports post-audited for a score of 99.3. - IntegraMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I got paid at 99%. It wouldn't have changed my base rate if at 99.3%, but still. This is so messed up. I'm sitting here right now with 20 mins until I clock in and I'm really, really considering going back to bed. No matter how much I type, I'll give them 15% of it because I work in Integra. That's just BS. I'm paying them to work.

pay rate - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I read these posts and I cannot understand how a company can even get away with this kind of pay scale. It is so crooked and dead wrong. Somehow I feel they did this to you so they can give themselves a raise somehow because they certainly cannot say they are upping their rates to the clients. The big 2 are just so crooked they need to be shut down (I wish). It is not right for you all to sit there and try to figure out what the heck your paycheck is going to be every single week. That is an unbearable type of stress to be working under and it is not human. I hate Nuance and MM, just hate them.

Could be worse... - ah

[ In Reply To ..]
What they seem to be doing to me is auditing many reports at the beginning of the week (15 last week) until they get a score that knocks me way down the grid, then they don't audit anything else for the remaining 5 days of the week. There is no consistency or procedure, it looks like it's just a random process; some people get audited to death, some don't get audited at all.

Similar Messages:

Report Audited In Fiesa Is One I Did Not Do
Jan 24, 2015

I checked my Fiesa today just after my shift and saw a report that was supposedly done by me, even had my HRID number, but I did NOT transcribe this report.  I only worked 3 hours today and I would have remembered this one. It was a very, very long report, and I ONLY got a bunch of short ones today. I did not do this report.   It also was a WT I rarely get and definitely did NOT get today.  I tried to be open and so I really looked at it, thinking maybe I ...

Prior Audited Reports
Jul 08, 2014

Can anyone please tell me how to get in to look at reports you were audited on?  I go into the Fluency Transcription Manager and then Job Search, but from there I don't know what  to do.  Thanks! ...

How Many Reports Get Audited Each Week?
Jan 23, 2015

I've only had 3 reports audited this week - it's my first complete week no DSP status.  How many should I expect to have audited?  I have two 100% and one 99.2.  <Fingers crossed> ...

QA Submission - Apparently Client Rule Reports
Jan 17, 2011

that are sent to QA, the ones you are forced to send due to the client wanting all reports QA's, a certain dictator, etc....I was just reading in the "Rewards" Plan that these reports are NOT counted towards our QA submission . I have read posts here where MTs were frustrated because they thought they WERE.  Please read (I think page 10 but not sure) where it says they are NOT.  If you feel yours are counting against you, copy and paste the paragraph and send it to your CCM.  ...

Are You Getting Fiesa Audited Daily? Mine Have Picked Up.
Nov 26, 2013

I have noticed my Fiesa audits have picked up significantly.  Several reports a day usually.  Maybe a day or 2 in a week where there is no audits.  Wondering if they are zoning in on me or if this is norm across the board. ...

Question On Amount Of Audited Reports - Nuance
Jan 05, 2015

I'm wondering, how many reports on average are pulled each week for audit?  Does anyone find it varies, for example, they may pull 1 or 2 one week then 7 or 8 (that are all 100% accurate) the next week, but keep pulling until they find something to knock down your accuracy rating for that pay week so you end up with 12 or 13 reports audited?  ...

FIESA Reports
Jan 23, 2013

Does anyone know how the company post-audit and regular QC/QA go about choosing the reports that are checked?  Is there a quota per MT that is checked?   Are only the ones that are not right added in on post-audit, or do they come to them automatically, not by their choice?  To give an example.  For Oct 1st through Dec 31st, I was checked total of 99 reports with 39 being post-audit.  Now in January 1st through today, have already had 24 post-audits!  Can som ...

FIESA - Are We Able To Re-listen To Reports
Aug 02, 2012

I hope someone can answer this question - Are we able to go back into the system to re-listen to a report after uploading and getting feedback in FIESA.  Thanks ...

FIESA Weekly Reports On Quality.........where Did It Go?
Oct 16, 2014

Just wondering where those weekly reports went on all the MTs quality scores that are e-mailed every week?  Hmmm ...

I'm Apparently The Only One...
Nov 24, 2009

I've been an MT for years (about 10).  I've worked subcontracting for many companies, local docs and my local hospital.  I've worked for probably 10 internet companies on a temp basis to help with overflow (usually covering summer vacations).  I've never had just one company, always several, so if one was out of work, another could provide.  Of all the companies I have worked for... I like MedQuist the best... I know I'm alone in this apparently, but ...

Well Apparently To Be An MT...
Aug 21, 2012

All you have to know how to do is type really fast.  At least that is what I've been told by a couple of staffing companies.  (I don't agree with this by they way).  Just thought it was odd that this is how medical transcription is viewed by some these days. ...

Apparently,
Nov 18, 2013

I have tried for over 3 hours today to make my "elecions" for insurance to NO avail.  Of course, no one answers the phone to help you OR responds to e-mail request for help.  How much more difficult can this be. When I hit the "submit" button NOTHING happens.  Screen locks up. I am surrendering this fiasco for tonight.   Hopefully, I can find somebody tomorrow that will help me.  Apparenlty, I am to dense to do this.  ARGH!!!!!! I just feel like everything ...

Apparently We Are On Our Own
Mar 05, 2014

So we get the email today that the QC is overloaded with her job and to please utilize the style guide and BOS and other Mmodal goodies rather than calling or emailing her. You know Mmodal/Shaw, if we actually were allowed to contact other MTs on our same accounts we wouldn't need to contact our QC every time the client decides to make exceptions for each doctor and it never gets added to the CP or we just cannot figure out what that doc is saying. But apparently we are truly on our o ...

Apparently I Am 100% ASR Now. I Made
Dec 07, 2010

$30 less today than when it has been mixed straight and ASR typing and it has been the longest day of my life.  I have eaten more, got up more.  I cannot sit still.  If this is supposed to be "easier" on us than typing, they are full of hooey.  ...

Wow - Apparently Transcend DOES Pay Well!
May 14, 2011

http://people.forbes.com/profile/susan-mcgrogan/80763   Susan McGrogan // President and Chief Operating Officer Transcend Services, Inc. Atlanta ,  GA Sector: HEALTHCARE  /  Medical Practitioners Officer since August 2006   44 Years Old Susan McGrogan has served as our President since August 2009, as our Chief Operating Officer since February 2007 and Senior Vice President of Operations between August 2006 and February 2007. Ms. McGrogan joined us in Ja ...

Wow - Apparently MQ Pays Well, Too!
May 14, 2011

http://www.aflcio.org/corporatewatch/paywatch/ceou/database.cfm?tkr=MEDQ&pg=6 CEO Pay Database Peter MasanottiPresident and Chief Executive Officer MEDQUIST INC (MEDQ)Headquarters: MOUNT LAUREL, NJBusiness Services 2009 Compensation   2009     Salary $500,000 Bonus $0 Value of Stock Awards $0 Value of Option Awards $0 Non-Equity Incentive Plan Compensation $700,000 Change in Pension Value and Deferred Compensati ...

I Would Like To Have Someone Who Is Apparently More Enlightened Sm
May 26, 2015

than I am, to explain to me how, when I am told to take my lph divided by 2 and my overall lines for the day and divide by 2, how we are getting paid for all the lines we do.  I'm curious how that is explained so people see that they are actually getting paid for all the lines. For example, I am told that I need to figure C-LPH which is basically my lph divided in half.  So if I am able to edit 250 lph, for the grid that is equivalent to 125 clph.  Then my total lines are di ...

Our Wonderful ASR. Apparently, Since It Still
Jun 23, 2015

cannot figure out the word Xarelto even though it's seen it corrected tens of thousands of times by now, it has decided that word is "femoral tunnel."  Not even remotely close!  The doctors/administrators who are drooling over the thought of VR cutting us out would be in shock to see what it actually cranks out. ...

Apparently Performance Mentoring
May 03, 2012

I have just learned. ...

Apparently, Transcend Is Initiating Something
May 06, 2012

M Modal cesspool, but not quite that bad.  They are prioritizing stats from all of your secondary accounts in front of your primary, making it harder obviously to produce lines.  Did anyone get the email about this?  I am wondering if this is a Nuance thing that is now being introduced?   I know why companies do this, it is to their benefit, and they care nothing about us, but it just infuriates me as another kick in the face to MTs and lack of caring about anything but ...

Apparently According To TCM We May Have To Make Schedule Changes
Feb 28, 2013

I have made 3 schedule changes in the last year and I think I am pretty much done.  It seems that they are working with capacity planning to insure work for everyone so guess what that means..mandatory schedule changes once again.  So sick of this. Quit hiring, then maybe we wouldn't need mandatory schedule changes. Just a thought! ...

So Apparently ONE SINGLE TIME Of ...
Oct 18, 2013

Coming in above 15% in our proficiency statistics will earn us Mentoring.  My kids were out of school for fall break so I had a lot of distractions that week but I'm seeing that it only takes ONE week before they consider you "mentoring material". Last week, I was at 4%.    ...

Being Audited?
Dec 11, 2009

Am I being audited?  Lately, I have had work show up in my QA'd in box that I have not submitted, but there is no score in the score column.  These aren't doctors that have previously been on 100% QA.  The corrections have mostly been little picky things, things corrected to something that is not per the client protocol  such as changing the patient's name to the patient or fixing what was verbatim to a better sentence (our accounts are verbatim).  ...

I Am Being Audited And Since When Do We Not Sm
Jun 22, 2012

put a dash between 2 adjectives describing a noun such as African-American female and when did we start not putting a dash between 2 vowels such as intraabdominal and uteroovarian ligaments?  I am being marked down for this sort of thing?  I don't understand when did this start? ...

MTs, How Often Do You Get Audited?
Jul 26, 2012

s ...

Re-audited
Dec 10, 2013

Just got an audit report. I noticed that the subject line said re-audit. Huh? Didn't even know I was in "trouble". I am the MT who failed an audit last week by 0.15%, and, I am also the person who got dinged for "adding" the word "and" when they claim the doctor said "uh". I passed this re-audit. Wonder if I will be audited again next week. I think I have been audited 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Twice since "failing". So, I have passed 2 out of 3 audits. ...

QC Being Audited?
Dec 17, 2014

Keep hearing that QA and QC are audited also.  Anyone willing to share info on that.  I am betting there is no way they are audited as strictly as we are and who the heck audits them anyway.  they audit each other?  that's sweet.  Seriously, anyone have info on their requirements to share. I feel like they are sitting in judgment on us and have control over our wages, but we are constantly told they are monitored too.  Will have to prove it to me.  I don& ...

Nothing Like Being Audited The First Day.
Mar 16, 2015

I am already being audited the first day since chaning over to a new POD. LOL, they could not even let me get through the first week.  ...

Prefer Short Reports Or Long Reports? Sm
Jun 13, 2012

Hi all. I was just wondering what other MTs prefer...little short reports or very long reports? Do too many of either affect your line count (and therefore your pay)?   I definitely prefer very long reports!  ...

My Coworker Quit - Apparently W/o Notice
Jun 18, 2012

I have watched with horror what you transcribed.  You have moved on.  I wish I could publicize your name and warn every MTSO in the sound of my voice about the destruction you cause.  If anyone deserves having their keyboard banned for life, it is you.  It's time you retire and stop desroying lives.  Thank you for the chance to give the clients a better report now that you are gone. ...