A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Post audit and now a post audit M report!! - newbutold

Posted: Jan 19, 2015

Has anybody gotten the above email stating now there are 2 post audit reports that we have to pull?  The regular one and now a post audit m report???  What is this for???  This gets crazier every day

yes and I don't understand a word of it - just more nuance nonsense

[ In Reply To ..]
ssss

How about we all just ignore this stuff - I do not have the time

[ In Reply To ..]
From what I gleaned from the email (not much) it appears it was too difficult for QC to, well, I don't know what, edit in time, or something? So they have created a new type, so now we have to pull 2 types of reports (for what?). Or something.

Hey, QC, you get paid by the hour! If this ridiculous system has you spending extra time doing nonsensical tasks and makes your job tougher to do, join the club and make your voice heard to the higher-ups, don't just shunt even more time wasting tasks on down to us!

I personally could not care less about anything in that email and I will not be doing whatever it is they are suggesting - even if I could figure out what it was! "Pulling both audit types" does not compute. I just could not care less.

From my experience lately, whatever I try to challenge never gets overturned anyway, so I am going back to ignoring FIESA. If I get a mistake and it is a genuine mistake I just sign it and send it back. Or I try to reverse and get rejected.

Other than that, all that gobbledygook has no appeal for me - is it maybe for those computational oriented individuals who really want to compute their pay for the week?

Solved it. I just guess 7 cpl and if I somehow get higher it's all gravy!

I haven't gotten any email abou it - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
What is it about exactly?

Oh goody, sounds like something else to look forward to - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I did not get the email yet. I just wish they would hurry and unveil the new PTO plan so I can make the decisions I need to make.

Post audit M report - nononuance

[ In Reply To ..]
Look at the key words, special audit requests. It sounds to me like pick and choose.

What is post audit M? - barelyhangingon

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't gotten that email yet. What is post audit M? Just a second chance for them to dock us if they miss out during the week it was transcribed?

Similar Messages:

V Post Audit???
Dec 13, 2014

Does anyone know the difference between Post Audit and V Post audit?  First time I have ever been "dinged" in a report in the V Post Audit, so have no idea.  Does it effect my post audit score?  Sure would be nice if they told us what things mean.   ...

Post Audit M
Apr 07, 2015

Has anyone received any communication regarding "Post Audit M"? ...

For Post Below About Failing Audit
Aug 29, 2012

(not using my spellcheck - please forgive)  Recently I have found some interesting information on the internet - about how insurance companies are now conferring with employers on a 3- or 6-month basis to determine which employees are using excessive health insurance, as in if someone has cancer or is costing them money.  They in turn are letting those employees go in various ways.  Since insurance companies can no longer terminate policies or refuse care for people with preexist ...

0 Post Audit For A Week
Dec 10, 2014

A couple of things.  I wonder what happens when you have 0 post audits for the week?  I have not had any this week yet. Also, seems a bit unfair they are using VR and straight trans on the same cpl.  It takes twice as long to do straight trans:( ...

How Much Do They Post Audit And How Chosen
Dec 23, 2014

I thought it was supposed to be like a 2% representation of your total line count.  How do they figure this, is it computer determined or random by QA staff? Do they have some program that generates and spits out which ones to be picked?  Do the QA staff have the option of picking whatever they want to?  I know there has to be some QA/QC people on here who might know.    ...

Wow - Here's A Positive, On Post Audit I Got
Jan 08, 2015

and she filled in the blank with HEENT!!!!  ...

Two Post Audit Reports, One Is 98.46% And
Feb 03, 2015

is my total QA score still only 98.72?  Got the 98.46% one first, and then got a 100% report....am I thinking wrong here?  I mean, the average of a 98% and 100% report should be 99%, correct?  Am I wrong?  So, my 98.46% and 100% report should be over 99% by a touch, right?  ???? ...

4 Post Audit Last Week
Mar 09, 2015

How do I get to be such a crummy transcriptionist  - last week 3 or 4 post audits - 98.69% 1 audit done Sat for this week -- 3-pt CPSE error and 1-pt  + 98.03% so far for this week. I really don't feel like even working tonight -- what other mistakes could I make tonight to bring my post-audit score down any lower!!!!! ...

Post Audit Reviews For 3/21-3/27??
Mar 28, 2015

Anyone know what the cut-off date is for QA? I know we have until 04/03 for reversals.     ...

Post-Audit Scores Are The Only Ones That Matter
Mar 23, 2013

The only scores that matter for your QA are the ones marked "Post-Audit."  I don't sign or even look at the others. ...

Listening To Post Audit Jobs
Dec 12, 2013

Is anyone else having trouble listening to their post audit jobs?  I have tried everything and can't seem to make it work. It's hard to fight an error when you cannot listen to the job again.    I am am also finding that I am getting a lot or errors that I know are not true thus killing my quality score.  ...

How Many Post-audit Reports Are You Having Per Day/week?
Dec 25, 2014

I'm new to FIESA.  The company I was with that Nuance bought out just started using FIESA this month.  I'm having post-audits daily, as many as 5 a day.  Is that pretty much what the rest of you average?  Just curious since I've been reading the board and watching what others are saying about the new and exciting "pay" plan.  ...

Is There A Way To Re-listen To Post-audit Reports?
Dec 28, 2014

I don't see a way to do it in Fiesa like my TSM said, unless I'm missing something.  That would sure stink if this weren't possible.  For example, if you think you need a reversal on something--it would help to be able to relisten to see if you really made that mistake.  ??? ...

Post Audit For Two Week Were Terrific
Dec 31, 2014

My first 2 weeks of post audit were terrific - the third week, not so good - and this week - back to reality - I smell a setup - give us a really good post audits once in awhile to keep us working for them, but not so often that they have to pay us a decent wage all the time.   ...

This Is Strange...I Got A Post Audit Today For A
Jan 05, 2015

Jan 2, which is from last pay period.  I failed at 97 something percent.  I had 2 other reports from last pay period that were 100%.   So of course (luckily) the audit they did today won't count for that week--for one thing I already approved my pay statement and it did show that I had 100% QA.  I actually got a decent cpl, even though my production was very low as I was on my backup account.   Anyway, so what happens with that failing post audit score fr ...

What Is A V-Post Audit And Does It Count In Our QA Score? TIA. Nm
Jan 13, 2015

NM ...

Questions For QA/post Audit People
Jan 14, 2015

I have noticed that sometimes my post audits in FIESA will have a blank added in there by QA for something that they feel is "unclear."  They will take out whatever I have typed and blank it. I have not received error points for any of these things (so far).  I guess it's just something that they couldn't make out as well as I could? I have exclusives, and I know them well, but they are good dictators and not hard to understand at all. For example, one sentence (which my doc ...

Post Audit Scores In FIESA
Feb 14, 2015

when should I expect the postaudit score to be posted in FIESA for the week prior (in this case 1/31 to 2/7)? ...

Post Audit Review Date
Apr 06, 2015

Does anyone know?  I had an audit done on Saturday, which would actually be the start of this work week.  Does that count towards my QA for last week??? Of course, it was a bad one and took me down to the ground:( ...

Nearing The Quarter's End = More Post-audit Reviews!
Mar 17, 2014

I really hate to add to the conspiracy theories (as I generally just don't believe them), but I can't help but add to this one! I can definitely tell that the quarter is almost up because I've started receiving more and more post-audit reviews, and of course they are just enough to knock my out of the running for bonus, despite having a near 100% score of QC1 and post-audits earlier in the month.  Any post-audit QA's out there want to comment on this?  It's a ...

Post Audit And Quality Review FIESA
May 25, 2014

I think it is amazing how they can QA 20 reports and 17 of them are over 99% and are quality review so it means nothing towards qualifying for anything but the 3 that are post audit they have managed to find errors bringing my  score down to where I can't qualify for anything.  Very ironic if you ask me.  ...

Do QC Reports Count For Our Post Audit Scores?
Jan 27, 2015

Last week, I had a great QA score.  I only had a couple of reports sent to QC - none of which were problematic. However, today, I had a horrible ESL report with multiple blanks.  I had to send it to QC.  They not only filled in the blanks, but graded me on it -- a whopping 96.2.  UGH!  Is that going to be counted among my post audit score for my pay rate?? ...

Ending Week With 100% Post Audit Score, Sm
Feb 06, 2015

AGAIN, ending week on 100%, let's see what they get me on. ...

Reports Sent For Blank Reviewing Showing Up In Post Audit Sm
Oct 17, 2014

Why are reports I send for review to fill in blanks being reviewed and showing up in post audit?  I cannot get any info from supv as to why? ...

Thankful No Post Audit "at Least Yet"
Aug 28, 2013

Boatload of crap in FIESA.  My accuracy is so low it is pathetic.  BUT no post audit ones except one which was 100% accuracy.  Ironic.  I guess I should be glad but it still bothers me that some of this stuff is stupid and I am getting marked off for pending a report because of the very thing they are marking me off for.  I didn't think you got counted against if you pended it and that was the reason you pended it!!!  They are marking me off for major error and ...

Audit Report
Jun 11, 2013

Working for my first MTSO.  Got an audit report.  What are these used for?  Is it for constructive criticism, for downgrading, what?  I was just curious.  I did learn some things that I was doing wrong, so that was good.  Thanks for the input. ...

Anyone Receive A Reply From The Transcription Doctors Job Post On Their Post For Editscript MTs?
Mar 24, 2010

nm ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Due To "failing" Audit, I Am So Reluctant To Send The Report.
Feb 12, 2015

Don't agree with all the niggly points taken off, but I haven't spoken to QA because I have absolutely nothing to say that doesn't involve bad words and attitude. I have so had it. You want me to be Ms English grammar expert, but only for minimum wage?? Heck, I will do good for the past, and at the very least, be functional grammar-wise, especially with the dictation I get. I am also not going to spend my time off studying the AAMT BOS for minimum wage. I'll spend my tim ...