A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

middle AIR space or middle EAR space? - mec

Posted: Jan 31, 2011

Doc is doing the admit note on a child to put in PE tubes.  Is it "effusion in middle ear space or middle air space"????  Thanks!

ear - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

THANKS!!!! - mec

[ In Reply To ..]
=)

Similar Messages:

Pea Brain Resident, Telling Me Comma, Space, Space,
Feb 15, 2011

Really, shouldn't he be more concerned about the content of the report rather than telling me where to put periods and commas and spaces.  You know I just never would have figured that one out without him! ...

Help, Double Space But I Want Single Space
Jul 08, 2014

I am transcribing in MS Office Word and using Medrite XL.  I hit enter and it automatically double spaces.  Don't know why that started but I need single space.  What do I do? ...

Why The Middle Man?
Jul 06, 2012

Could someone explain the reason we went from working as ICs with our own accounts to MTSOs who pay half that? Was it the cost of EMR software? If this is the case, why do we depend on MTSO's for work when we can download freeware that enables transfer of sound files and Internet transfer of files back to the doctor? Where did we go wrong? ...

Middle Ear Anatomy Help
May 06, 2010

The cartilage graft was then placed in the region of the s/l squ-ti-matic to cover this defect created by the atticotomy.   Surgery was to remove a cholesteatoma from the patient's middle ear canal. ...

In The Middle Of A 25 Minute Report
Jun 20, 2010

I get a pop up that says my current DQS log in has expired and the system will shut down. Then it shut down on me.  I was TYPING at the time.  I swear, if I log back in an all that work is gone, I am going to go ballistic on someone!! Has anyone else had this happen? ...

Middle-aged 28 Year Old?
Feb 24, 2011

Patient is a 28 yo, but the doctor goes on to say in the PE that "examination reveals a middle-aged gentleman..." WOuld you flag this or leave this? ...

I Am Stuck In The Middle Of An Upload Nm
Jan 19, 2013

nm ...

The Axe Is Falling On Middle Managers?
Jan 08, 2015

I just read a rather crypic e-mail which indicates this is the case, though no clear reason was given as to why.  It may be that at least some of the TSMs knew this was coming, which is why some of them have been so unpleasant lately.   ...

Another Morning No Work. CSM Says Will Be Better Middle Of March,
Feb 21, 2013

Guess we will have to wait and see.  Tuesday 3 hours of work because of doctor's appointment and could not make up time if there was any work.  Today second job, cannot make up time.  All morning no work.  Will have to work more hours at second job I guess.  Retail, not guaranteed hours but better than what I am getting at MModal.  ...

Nuance Only Pays Their Middle Managers Well
Jun 13, 2014

I personally know someone who works as a middle manager for Nuance, makes well over 50,000 and has had constant raises since being hired.  From what she tells me she is very effective, but even the other middle managers who are not at all effective with huge make up costs and teams who fail audits constantly do not get terminated.  Plus, they do not have to be MTs.  They just sit in their home office and write rah rah emails to their team to keep them going and make sure they cove ...

Anyone Else Feel Like They Have A Great Big Target In The Middle Of Their Back?
Aug 21, 2013

been here just over 5 years, passed audits, no issues, then 4 verbals/write-ups in the last 3 months. How do you deal with that....I would consider MModal a hostile work environment. ...

From MSN, They Are Calling It The Death Of Middle Class And We Are On The List.
Jan 23, 2014

see link ...

Lately, I Tend To Give The Middle Finger To The Computer Screen As I'm Uploading.
Sep 16, 2011

x ...

Article: Middle Class Secretaries Pushed Into Minimum Wage Work
Sep 04, 2012

Article from The Nation: http://www.thenation.com/blog/169712/middle-class-secretaries-pushed-minimum-wage-work "And the driving force behind the losses is just as troubling. Given that the ability to find a new job is almost nil in the miserable job market, workers are feeling trapped. (For example, the quit rate has hovered at a very low rate since the recovery began.) That gives employers huge leverage in pushing their employees to take on heavier loads without higher pay." Sound famil ...

Is There A Space Between The Q. And The A.m. In Q.a.m.
Dec 16, 2009

nm.  I am new to MQ but all my 30 years, I have never seen q. a.m.  Is this in the BOS? ...

A (space) LOT
Jun 19, 2014

Maybe I am hoping and praying to get banned, but ALOT is NOT a word. Why oh why do I see it repeatedly on these boards? I understand that internet "speech" is relaxed but I just can't stand it. Moderators - feel free to ban me and put me out of my misery - please and thank you:) ...

Space And Time?
Jan 13, 2010

She has now has lesions in space and time and therefore does has multiple sclerosis. ...

Navasi Space
Jun 05, 2010

Shoulder surgery:  In order to shuttle the sutures for this procedure we did place a spinal needle through _____ space superiorly.    Sounds like Navasi ...

Desk Space
Feb 10, 2011

Those of you that have two (or more) computers, personal and a company provided one and limited space, what kind of desk set-up do you have?  ...

One Space After Punctuation
Jan 24, 2013

Why would a transcription company you are working for ask you to only put one space after puncutation, like a period?  To cut down on your lines?  ...

One Space After Period Now
Mar 01, 2013

I love how they advertise that they pay for spaces, yet now (after the eBTXT conversion) the drafts are coming in with 1 space after periods.  It looks all run together, of course, not to mention making it more difficult to read as you're editing. ...

S/l Cardia Space
Aug 13, 2013

He says it twice.  It sounds like cardia.  I've heard it before a long time ago, but cannot find it. He says: X-rays of the ankle are reviewed.  Os trigonum noted, but his ___ spacing and alignment are well maintained.  His knee films show excellent bone quality, good _____ space maintenance.  TIA ...

Do You All Now Put Only One Space After The End Of A Sentence?
Apr 02, 2014

I have always our 2, put noticed that AHDI now says 1.  ...

Peritendon Or Per-tendon Space?
Jan 23, 2010

This is a cortisone injection into the subacromial and peri-tendon space.  ...

One Word, Hyphen, Or Space?
Jul 02, 2010

Diagnosed with tachycardia, atherosclerotic heart disease, post angioplasty..... Is post angioplasty correct or should it be one word????  I have also found it with a hyphen so any help would be appreciated. Thanks ...

Work Space Comfort
May 10, 2011

I have been an MT for a long time and growing tired of the profession.  Until I find something else, I need to know what MTs out there do just to be comfortable in their work space.  I feel like I can't sit still, very uncomfortable.  any thoughts? ...

Is Everyone Else's MQ ASR End-of-sentence Spacing 1 Space
Jun 29, 2011

after the period or 2 spaces? The accounts I do have only 1 space after the period rather than the usual 2 spaces. I notice that on the final patient copy there are 2 spaces after the period. Makes me suspicious of possible line count manipulation. I am sure that I am probably losing a lot of money over time not getting paid for that space. ...

Auto Back Space
Jan 21, 2013

Can someone tell me how to adjust this thing?  Thanks! ...

Vascular Space Of Graves?
Jul 02, 2013

I am doing an open hysterectomy and I keep hearing the phrase "vascular space of graves".  I cannot find anything in my books or on Google that confirms this or gives me any clue.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks!! ...

Why Don't These Docs Go To A Quiet Space?
Jul 23, 2013

It would not be a bid deal for MModal to TELL these doctors how to dictate..I am sure they are clueless as to what comes over the phone lines. A bunch of cackling hens in the background of an already mumbling dictator is just ridiculous. Why do they not just tell them that phones pick up what is in the background? And while your at it, teach them how to end a dictation, cause the dialtones are killing my ears!!! ...