A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone ever confirmed that we get paid straight type for F11 - CyberlandMT

Posted: Feb 15, 2011

By that, I mean, can you actually tell on your pay check? I've tried to in the past but have never been able to confirm it. I am seriously so ready at this point to F11 for my entire evening shift (if I thought I would get paid for straight typing). Might as well, that's what I'm doing anyway! ASR has been very naughty in the past couple of days (worse than usual) and in my earlier shift, honestly not more than one word usable in an entire sentence. It is griping me to no end to get gyped so bad. It's just not right..and should be illegal.

Note an F11 job #, then ask to see copy of same report that - pay was based on. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You will see the F11 report under transcription in DQM. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
Then you can see the line count and match that up to your pay.

Similar Messages:

I Straight Type 5 Lines Per Min Or 300 Lph
Mar 27, 2012

NO VR.  Straight typing.  65 cpl ...

How Long Do We Get To Straight Type On Docuscribe 7
Jun 21, 2012

How long do we get to straight type on Docuscribe 7 before they convert it to ASR? Thanks! ...

Silent Type - Has ANYONE Received A Straight Answer?
Feb 15, 2013

Has ANYONE received a straight answer?  It just gets worse and worse.  Yesterday I sat here continuously clicking and clicking and clicking.  I get one little job, maybe two if I'm lucky, then after repeatedly clicking for anywhere from 15 minutes to as much as an hour, I will get another measly job.  THIS IS NOT NORMAL!!!  I'm really scared and want the truth, not "Oh, there's plenty of work."  Does anyone have a clue? ...

Avg IC Line Rates For Experienced MT/QA Straight Type And ASR? Nm
Jun 08, 2015

Switching from employee to IC for first time in my life and have seen low rates offered. What is the typically going rate? Shouldn't it be higher for straight typing and because you are an IC and not employee?   Thanks! ...

On Average How Many Hours Would It Take To Type 1750 Lines Per Day With Straight Typing??? Thanks. N
Jun 01, 2012

nm ...

Is 7 Cpl Straight Type Standard For Acute Care Part Time? NM
Oct 03, 2012

Silent Type MTs - Getting Paid For Your Holidays
Sep 19, 2012

Any one else not getting paid for your holidays and vaction days??? My paycheck reflects that I did not get paid my PTO time, I am guessing because I did not meet the minimum page count for the pay period which make you ineligible for benefits. However you cannot meet the minimum page count if THERE IS NO WORK AVAILABLE. This is the last straw for me!!!!! ...

It's Been 'confirmed' Where 'my' Work Is Going.
Jul 20, 2012

More work from the account being sent to our global centers (AKA India) according to report by a manager. Relatively new account. Started off as straight typing. Within the last week and a half or so went to ASR. Now to the other side of the globe. Ah yes - we created a good impression for the new account and now that their guard may be down and after we trained ASR, off to the ILPs. My only hope is that the doctors who apparently read their reports before continue to read their rep ...

The Ax Falls On CTLs Confirmed
Nov 06, 2009

It is confirmed - the CTL position is going away.  Seems we cost MQ too much money.  All CTLs will soon be demoted to MMEs.   Unsure of actual date but the time is near. Wonder what happens at the first of the year with our benefits?    ...

HR Confirmed The Insurance Thing...
Oct 20, 2010

Ok, the benefits company had told me that as an MT I do not qualify for Choice Plus, I am only eligible for the HRA plan which is quite ***** if you ask me because the website has both plans listed side by side and compared to each other and says NOTHING about how only people in corporate are eligible for the Choice Plus plan.  I have worked for MQ for about 4 months and they haven't even gotten me the information for the crap plan yet so I can't even use it.  I feel like I w ...

Rigid Proctoscopy Confirmed The Presence Of A Lesion 4 Cm Above The "denty".
Jun 12, 2010

A colonoscopy demonstrated a 4 cm mass 2 cm from the anal verge.  Biopsy confirmed moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma.  Rigid proctoscopy confirmed the presence of a lesion 4 cm above the denty. ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

Toxiblay Confirmed As "‎etat Crible‎"
Mar 27, 2013

rad filled in word etat crible pronounced atociblay ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Straight Up....
Jan 04, 2011

This board is full of so many negatives about Medquist.  Can anyone tell me anything GOOD about Medquist? TIA ...

ASR Vs Straight
Jan 28, 2014

Noticing today that I am doing a LOT more typing than editing.  Hoping this is NOT the new trend.  Also, whole paragraphs added that were not dictated.  It just keeps getting more and more complicated. ...

Please, Let's Get This Straight.
Dec 07, 2014

Nuance is doing YOU, the MT, no favor when they say they willl pay the minimum wage.  They are REQUIRED by federal law to pay you the minimum wage based upon your state's minimum wage rate.  If you think that you will drop below minimum wage because of #s of reports sent to QA, errors, or whatever, understand by federal law, Nuance has no choice but to pay up, they cannot skirt it.  It is s a federal law!  There are a lot of erroneous posts on here.  Please do your ...

Straight Away Gait?
Feb 04, 2010

Gait was a bit unsteady on tandem, but was not diagnostic on the straight away gait ...

I'm Back - Now Let Me Get This Straight
Aug 19, 2010

I never intended to be back with MQ, but they bought the company I work for.  Now do I understand correctly that since I've been gone MQ has eliminated ALL bonus and/or incentive pay? ...

Who Has Straight Typing ...
Sep 21, 2010

NM ...

ASR Vs Straight Typing
Oct 15, 2010

Got new accounts for the last 2 weeks that are not ASR (yet) so have been doing about 90% straight typing.  I have been averaging about $20 more per day than when I do ASR.  They can sell whatever snake oil they want, I can type faster and make more money straight typing than I can with their much-touted fabulous ASR --- EVEN ON BRAND NEW UNFAMILIAR ACCOUNTS.  ...

Straight-leg Testing ?
Nov 03, 2010

Hyphen or no hyphen?  I am finding both ways.  Thanks for any help! ...

Are Any Of You Transcribing Straight Into EMR?
Dec 29, 2010

I was wondering if any of you are transcribing straight into EMR and if you are, how does that work? How different is it to standard MT? Do you use it in conjunction with VR? Do you work for a large or small hospital, clinic, or physician's office? Specialty? Anything else I forgot to ask?  LOL ...

What Is Straight Typing?
Jul 07, 2011

I'm just a tad embarrassed but I need to ask.  I just applied for a job that is "straight typing" but I don't know what that means.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks. ...

Ok....give It To Me STRAIGHT!
Dec 07, 2011

I have been considering going to Andrews to become an MT for and I have never done it because I get on these boards and get scared to death! I have worked in the Medical field for 13 years (as a clinical tech and surgery....included in that is some limited transcription and scribing). I now stay home with my kids. I have one in school and the other in pre-school. I would love to be an MT because I love the medical field and I would love something I can do from home. I do not expect to get rich. ...

Is 8 Cpl For Straight Transcription As An IC Too Low?
Dec 17, 2011

I'm looking to transition from being an employee to an IC postion.  I've been offered 8 cpl for straight transcription.  Is this the new going rate, or should I hold out for more?  I've got about 9 years of experience.  Thanks! ...