A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It's been 'confirmed' where 'my' work is going. - NJA

Posted: Jul 20, 2012

More work from the account being sent to our global centers (AKA India) according to report by a manager. Relatively new account. Started off as straight typing. Within the last week and a half or so went to ASR. Now to the other side of the globe. Ah yes - we created a good impression for the new account and now that their guard may be down and after we trained ASR, off to the ILPs. My only hope is that the doctors who apparently read their reports before continue to read their reports. Have basically been promised the 'cesspool' for now. Guess minimum wage is better than NJA. Several accounts in this cesspool have extensive CPs. ADHI spends an awful lot of time dictating standards for how we should be paid but no time standardizing documentation format. Some of the format demands of clients are to the point of ridiculous.

if I ever get tossed in the cess pool - you know

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm just gonna type the d*mn thing. If they want it some particular way they can hire a clerk. Who will probably get paid more than minimum wage per hour. Am I right?

that is exactly what I do - Regina Phalanges

[ In Reply To ..]
I just use my own standardized client profile! I cannot spend the amount of time reading and making sure that each client in the pool gets precisely what they want when I bounce around the whole shift. I follow BOS2, no patient names, and I do check for standards, but that is it. If I do something wrong and get called out, I will explain that I dont get paid to read the client profile inbetween each job and if they need me to do that, then I need to get paid to do that. The first time right program was supposed to institute a "retrofit client profile" which never happened, so I just made up my own. If they fire me, then I will explain to the unemployment office and show then the first time right info and explain they promised retrofit, never provided that, and expect me to do work off the clock between each report, and added to the letter from CCM about ILPs getting my work, I think the unemployment office will see things my way.

Good for you Regina, - We should all do this...

[ In Reply To ..]
at least we'd know the reports all looked the same, probably better than the crazy mess some of them come up with!
The reports look bad anyways so just type and ship. - no name
[ In Reply To ..]
I always wondered what the reports looked like. I took a job a few months ago in a clinic and our doctors operate at the local hospital who uses an MTSO. The reports are pretty ugly and not user friendly so don't waste any time (like I used to do) trying to make it "good." Just get the info on the screen and ship it. Apparently it formats it anyways into something hard to decipher.

Similar Messages:

The Ax Falls On CTLs Confirmed
Nov 06, 2009

It is confirmed - the CTL position is going away.  Seems we cost MQ too much money.  All CTLs will soon be demoted to MMEs.   Unsure of actual date but the time is near. Wonder what happens at the first of the year with our benefits?    ...

HR Confirmed The Insurance Thing...
Oct 20, 2010

Ok, the benefits company had told me that as an MT I do not qualify for Choice Plus, I am only eligible for the HRA plan which is quite ***** if you ask me because the website has both plans listed side by side and compared to each other and says NOTHING about how only people in corporate are eligible for the Choice Plus plan.  I have worked for MQ for about 4 months and they haven't even gotten me the information for the crap plan yet so I can't even use it.  I feel like I w ...

Has Anyone Ever Confirmed That We Get Paid Straight Type For F11
Feb 15, 2011

By that, I mean, can you actually tell on your pay check? I've tried to in the past but have never been able to confirm it. I am seriously so ready at this point to F11 for my entire evening shift (if I thought I would get paid for straight typing). Might as well, that's what I'm doing anyway! ASR has been very naughty in the past couple of days (worse than usual) and in my earlier shift, honestly not more than one word usable in an entire sentence. It is griping me to no end to g ...

Rigid Proctoscopy Confirmed The Presence Of A Lesion 4 Cm Above The "denty".
Jun 12, 2010

A colonoscopy demonstrated a 4 cm mass 2 cm from the anal verge.  Biopsy confirmed moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma.  Rigid proctoscopy confirmed the presence of a lesion 4 cm above the denty. ...

Toxiblay Confirmed As "‡etat Crible‡"
Mar 27, 2013

rad filled in word etat crible pronounced atociblay ...