A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

F5 not working. Will not bring up client profile.. - sm

Posted: Oct 31, 2010

Anyone else having this problem?

F5 problem - a1typist

[ In Reply To ..]
Started first thing this morning.....must have been some new improved way for us to make money!!!

F5 - MTr

[ In Reply To ..]
Works for me, except cannot access repository--it comes up as the OLD version before repository existed.

Yes. It brings up statistics page insted - of client profile

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to manually search for the CP to get it to come up.

F5 -- Another way to take $$ from us - BeatenDown

[ In Reply To ..]
Now we have to go through steps (hoops) to get to the client profile -- just another way for us to lose money. I can't take much more of this.

When you F5, does it to to https/www or https/sso for you? - elle

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't logged in to DQS to work yet, but, when I went to DQM to check for any QA and then to check the workload, my log in info that is usually present wasn't, and I had to enter everything. Then, after clicking log in, it changed from https://www to https://sso.

I'm getting that sso, too, and there is a warning - kb

[ In Reply To ..]
that it is not a trusted site. I'm calling tech support.

Did you get an answer? - elle

[ In Reply To ..]
I filed a QCare. We'll see if they answer.
DQM access - jane
[ In Reply To ..]
Hey..I'm still having this problem with security message (invalid security certificate) and support was not helpful even after looking at my computer. Today I can access DQM but it takes a LONG time - usually 1-2 minutes. Anybody have a solution yet to this?

You have to search for the CP - Cheated

[ In Reply To ..]
by entering the internal job #. Very time comsuming and frustrating

F5 - nan

[ In Reply To ..]
I know if you are logged into DQM statistics site, it will not bring up client profile. You have to be logged out of that first, then it will take you to client profiles. At least that is what I do. You can't be logged in to both at once. Hope this will help.

Similar Messages:

Need Client Profile Help!
Dec 09, 2010

Ok, I just sign on for my shift and get a new account right away, plus it's OP reports, and I'm only a tier 2! Anyway, the CP says: Physicians Names Dictated: Transcribe as dictated using a header tag. Does this mean that anytime a physician's name is dictated I have to make it as a header? That doesn't make any sense to me. Help! ...

Client Profile.
Mar 24, 2014

I received a work type which has recently been changed over from a mandatory standard to headings. As I get shuffled around so many different accounts, so, of course I haven't seen this work type enough to remember where the body heading goes. So I inform my TSM of the deficiency that needs to be corrected as I spent considerable time checking past reports. I was very tempted to place the body heading in the wrong place to reinforce the deficient CP. I get an email stating I did the for ...

DQM And Client Profile Question
Mar 24, 2010

I would like to keep the DQM backlog and a client profile minimized at all times.  I am having trouble.  I always get an error when I try to open a client profile when I already have the DQM backlog minimized.  Is this not possible or am I doing something wrong? thx ...

Client Profile Rant
Jan 06, 2014

It's probably way too much to ask but would it kill them to set up the CPs the same way for each one? Like "qualified verbatim" in bold at the top, patient name in report, phys exam setup, ros setup, ADT instructions, etc.  The CP might just be the thing I despise the most. ...

There Is A Typo In The Client Profile On One Of
Jun 24, 2014

my accounts that says "Tile" table test instead of tilt table test.   My, my mistakes do happen, I guess!  ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Accessing Client Profile?
Dec 08, 2009

I press F5 while in DQS to get the client profile to come up and it never loads.  I have tried it on several different accounts now (seems I get a different one for every report). Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.  ...

Client Profile Errors Will Probably End My Career
Feb 28, 2014

I never get points taken off for the content of my reports, those are perfect quality.  What kills me are the FULL POINTS taken off for client profile errors.  One single client profile error (it doesn't matter WHAT it is) will fail an audit.  It only takes ONE to FAIL.  The problem I have with this is, there are soooooo many account profiles in my day and some of them (no joke) are a mile long with absolutely NO consistency to any of them.  One tiniest of details ...

Word Client Working??
Jan 05, 2015

mine says account till busy.  Try again later or contact E-mail administrator.  If everyone else is able to get on, could you tell me who our E-mail administrator is?  Our TSM? ...

S/l ANA Reflexic Profile
Nov 03, 2009

Serologic testing including ANA, ANA reflexic profile, rheumatoid factor, VDR, neuromyelitis optica antibodies, B12 level, and vitamin D level were normal. ...

Uhm,,use Profile Won't Upload
Feb 06, 2015

anyone else having the problem and does that mean my last job when I signed off didn't go through? ...

Payday--bring On The Tears
Feb 11, 2011

I really had hopes this payday after really pouring it on every shift, adding to expansions every shift, using all the "handy hints" they gave us.  Still not cutting it.  Please God answer my prayers and get me out of this stress factory.  And God, if it's not time to get out of here, please, oh please get MQ to do the right thing and "fix" ASR.  Don't make us keep changing dangerous abbreviations.  Don't make us keep fixing "headings" that were not dic ...

Can You Bring And Use Your Own Keyboard For CMT Test?
Apr 04, 2011

I have been typing on a kinesis freestyle keyboard for so long that I can't even type on a regular straight keyboard AT ALL.  Does anyone who has taken this test know if you are allowed to use your own keyboard during the test?  Thanks in Advance! ...

Think They'll Ever Bring Back The Fuzzy
Jun 04, 2013

I really liked it. ...

Bring Back The Money
Oct 05, 2013

Link to an article about companies stashing money overseas, like my job. ...

Question Before I Bring This To TSM Attention
Jan 08, 2014

This is my first time posting, but I hope you can be of help. Is the glucose in the CMP ever expressed as a decimal?  I have always thought it a whole number.  I left a blank after the glucose value where there  was a definite audio blip ending in "point 1."   I assumed this was the calcium value and doc cut the beginning off.  The account auto sends all blanks regardless of reason to QA.  ...

Question About LinkedIn Profile...
Jun 01, 2012

Hi, All -- I'm a former MT who has decided to try for another type of employment.  Would still love being an MT if the right job was out there, but I'm done with working for an MTSO.   I'm not getting very far by applying to various companies on-line.  I've read someo things about how important it is for job-seekers to have a profile on LinkedIn; however, I'm wondering if that applies to people like me who don't have much to list there.  I don & ...

Bring It Back Up= Conflict Of Interest
Aug 29, 2010

Why not just read your contract and find out for yourself instead of relying on the opinions of other people? In the end, neither company will care what someone told you; they will only care about a contract YOU  signed. The company I worked for had specifically stated in their contract that we could not work for any company that is in competition with them (any other MTSO) so in this case I would be in violation of that contract. We could work for a hospital, a clinic, a physician, etc, di ...

Cholesterol Profile In A Chart Note
Feb 15, 2010

How do you add a cholesterol profile in a chart note? There are no headings being used. Do you do as below:   CHOLESTEROL PROFILE: Total cholesterol: 182, LDL: 120, HDL: 82, Triglycerides: 75 ...

Would Anyone Mind Sharing How Much They Bring Home Weekly?
Mar 25, 2010

Not trying to be nosey, just curious. ...

Everytime I Bring Consistent ASR Errors To The Attention Of Those Who
Nov 22, 2012

they blame it on the transcriptionists. I get told that this must be the way the transcriptions are editing the output. Are there really that may bad/horrible transcriptionists in the company??? I don't believe there are that many poor transcriptions..... unless they are using ILP's to train the ASR. Maybe that is the question I should be asking: Is the output so poor because you (the software techs) including ILP editing?? ...

Found This Very Interesting But How Can We Bring Attention To Our Industry?
Dec 22, 2013

I've included a link about a bill that proposes stricter definition/penalties for misclassifying employees/ICs.   We all know this is rampant in this industry; who would you contact about this?   http://www.pepperlaw.com/publications_update.aspx?ArticleKey=2792 ...

Internet News Of Bring Back Made In America
May 14, 2011

We are all now looking for products to promote USA jobs as we are all suffering greatly, and especially in this job and with the services.  Maybe those who claim they do not Offshore should have a line that says TIA--Typed In America.    ...

New Client
Mar 09, 2010

Well, I certainly feel sorry for those 60 MTs they were able to persuade to go to work for them -- wonder what kind of promises they made them??  They've gotten this procedure down pat over the years -- drawing in unsuspecting MTs with promises of making more money.  All I have to say is good luck, especially since they probably failed to tell them about all of the wonderful changes that are happening, like loss of pay for sending to QA -- make sure you've updated your antide ...

Why Can't They Have The Same CP For Every Client?
Jan 06, 2013

They should have one standard format across all clients and if any client wants it changed, they should charge them per change or addition a recurring fee.  At the very least they should organize them better.  Maybe take advantage of different font colors, so they are easy to spot in the CP panel, like:  Physical exam: Stacked left, all caps subheadings.  and then pick a color for exceptions and put them all in red so its easier to spot.  ...

Looking For New Client
Jul 08, 2013

I am an independent contractor and have been doing orthopedic transcription for this client for 7 years. All of a sudden he is taking more and more work away and giving it to the "new" transcriptionist, who happens to be a friend of an employee of the office. I know this is a cut-throat, competitive business, but does anyone know of any physicians/small MT companies looking for an orthopedic transcriptionist? I only do this work in the evenings and on weekends as I have a full time day job. Than ...

Unfamiliar Client - Where Is My BOB?
Feb 08, 2010

Okay, I got an e-mail from my manager saying we have a huge backlog.  However, when I download a document I get a client that I have never heard of before and cannot understand and cannot download a client profile. I'm in SA 4.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

Client Files
Dec 01, 2010

I am saving all my client files from the last 3  months, as I have get to be paid.  What am I supposed to do with these files?  I am not getting rid of them because that is the only proof that I have that I worked for the company.  I am trying desperately to retrieve my monies due, but as of now, nothing.  I worked for 3 months and only received payment for 3 pay periods (5 weeks).  This is a crappy company and I only wish that I had believed all of the negarive pos ...

Client Not Happy
May 20, 2011

I work for a company that is being acquired by a larger company that begins with a T.  My current account apparently is watching the quality and TAT very closely.  They are a very demanding client, but in the 10 years of working for this client I don't remember this being an issue. In the meantime, I am bombarded by phone calls and emails to work, work, work.  I guess everyone quit.  I work at home and never talk to anyone and have no idea of what is going on but I reall ...

DocShuttle Client
Jul 25, 2012

How do we setup multiple FTP sites to connect in DocShuttle Client?  Under Settings, I could not find any "Add New Host/Site" feature.  This software already has a stupid policy of three installations for one purchase and now if I can't configure more than one site to connect, this will qualify for what you would call a complete ripoff.  I hope I am wrong. ...

ChartNet Client 4.10
Nov 06, 2012

Hello everyone, Can you please advise what companies out there are using ChartNet Client as their transcription software. Thank you very much!!  ...