A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do they really lock you out of getting in DQS outside your schedule? - Former DSGer

Posted: Feb 15, 2012

We just received the Rewards booklet (more than 1 week after I became an MModal employee).

Do they really lock you out of the system outside of your schedule? 

Thanks for this info and any other advice (other than run like ****, lots are trying to do that already).

No, that was the plan but a failure on their part - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Then when there was no work, they needed people to work later shifts to get all their hours in and could not. Shot themselves in the foot, like they always do trying to control every move we make.

Thank you so much for the info! :) - no message

[ In Reply To ..]
x

gettng locked out - MT Gone

[ In Reply To ..]
I remember reading that when I was first "Rewarded" when being sold out to MQ, and it made me worry, because I was working 2-3 other jobs, and sometimes unpredicitable things would happen (usually by no more than a 1/2 hour), though I always got my hours in, and usually then some always working extra when asked. (stupid me.) Course, I eventually went to PT with Q and took on more hours elsewhere, while I was "transitioning" to my now full-time job. I had a wonderful CCM who set me up with a 12-hour window per day to do my 4 hours....I left a year after the aquisition when I just couldn't stomach the 2nd pay cut and my account went EPIC. Consider myself fortunate I had a great CCM, saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and knew it was a runaway train.... time to jump ship!

Similar Messages:

Silver Lock And/or Biosilver Lock
Jan 25, 2014

Shoulder arthroscopy. "Using the Scorpion I passed a FiberTape through the anterior and posterior aspect of the tear.  We then obtained the punch for the s/l bio silver lock, punched the above laterally, put the sutures through the eyelet of the bio silver lock and impacted the above, getting the tear back down to its normal footprint." ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Lock Out
Mar 14, 2010

Just finished my day.  I ended up with over 8 hours as the jobs kept coming.  I guess the lock-out is not working which is fine....but I will probably hear about it later. ...

Lock Down
Sep 21, 2010

Is anyone still on lock down?  Our group has been cancelled many times, just wondering if it still exists, or has been cancelled. ...

Suture S/l V-Lock?
Dec 30, 2009

Abdominal wound closed in layers using 3-0 Vicryl, 3-0 "V-Lock" and 3-0 Caprosyn.  ...

COMPUTER LOCK UP
Sep 04, 2012

I was typing a long report (on the 7.1).  All of a sudden the screen went blank, and then  I was back at my desktop.  There was nothing to click on.  I did ALT/CTRL/DELETE, and still nothing.  Finally after trying for 10 minutes to get in and get my report back (I could still hear the person dictating), I had to reboot my computer.  Well, the report was not there, and now NJA.  Remember when this happened on the old system, it saved the report to us, and w ...

So Has This Lock Out Thing Happened Yet Or What?
Apr 20, 2010

The date changes so much I'm just not sure.  All I know is that when my shift is over, the jobs keep on coming in.  I thought we'd be able to type the one we are in plus one in the queue and that's it......   ...

In Addition To Lock Out Notice
Jun 01, 2011

e-mail contains following:  "If you tuly cannot work because you are sick-you need to either immediately go in an put in a PTO request or you need to let me know the times and dates you are going to be making up your time." Not only are we expected to work within 15 minutes of our shift, but now we also must plan our illnesses! ...

I Believe The Lock-out Has Started Early. Just Got NJA 4 Minutes
Mar 08, 2010

to go in my shift and there are plenty of jobs on the backlog on all my accounts.  If this is how it works --I dont like it.  I had to take a little bit longer lunch break and was going to work a little extra--- guess not -LOL! Anyone else had this today? ...

WHY Does Report Look Up LOCK UP? (warning, Just A Rant)....
Mar 21, 2010

I put the correct info in, the client facility number, etc, and it will begin to load, and then slowly, I will get 1 green bar, 2 green bars (over the course of several minutes, now 5 to be exact) and it will just lock up there....I have NO time to wait for it to load.... And another thing, on the search page where you can click on "use my company number" --WHY is this there?  That is where you put the facility number?  So stupid.  Okay, I don't expect any answers to this q ...

What Is The Right Way To Write Hepatitis-lock These Days
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

Word 2007 Caps Lock Issues
Jan 17, 2013

I need help with Word 2007.  I've searched and can't find anything to help and have also asked tech support at my company without remedy.  I'm hoping I can explain it well enough so someone here on the board might have dealt with this and can help me.  It certainly would be appreciated as I give up! When I put in a heading such as MEDICATIONS:  At this point, I try to hit the return to the next line to begin my typing.  However, it will not go to the next ...

MIND LOCK - Last Night I "Just Turned It Off"/Abandoned My Shift: What Now?
Apr 06, 2010

Posted: Apr 6th, 2010 - 10:35 am I signed on for my normal shift at Midnight and got immediately hit with an unknown hospital,  uknown dictator from outside my CCM's 'book of work.'  I couldn't understand the dictator who was a ESL, thick accent interspersed with serial "mumbles with thick accent."  Looked for an old report, put in all the correct information, even tried adjusting it several times -- came up with no old reports.  At this point, mental in ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

"silver Lock" Anchor?
Jul 20, 2012

s/l Silver Lock anchor   Thanks.  ...

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

"LOCK-DOWN"
Apr 27, 2010

Is anybody out there on "lock-down" yet?  Not on it here in SA5 and have not been told when it will start yet.  Just curious. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...

? On Being Locked Into Schedule
Mar 10, 2010

I am assuming that we will still have the 1/2 hour leeway on clocking in and out that we have now.  Does anyone have any info on that? ...

Schedule Swap
Apr 02, 2010

Can anyone answer a question about this new procedure?  I want to swap a shift for next week but having trouble understanding this new process.  I guess if you want to work a different shift on a particular day, you would first need to post yours and make sure someone takes it before you claim another as you might end up working both - correct?  It is not really swapping you have to give yours up and then hope there is one you can pick up.  I am not really sure why we di ...

Mequist Pay Schedule
Apr 08, 2010

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Medquist pay periods fall? Thank you! ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...

Need Help Finding Pay Schedule Please
Oct 05, 2010

I lost pay schedule for the year in the e-mail purge. Can someone please help me? ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

Asking For Schedule Change
Mar 14, 2011

I have just started working for Medquist two weeks ago..I am struggling with working a noon to 6 shift Sun-Thurs..I used to work M-F 5 am to 11 am with my other company until they closed down.  I am considered part-time (min of 24 hrs) but I work 30.  Do you think they will be p...ed if I were to ask for a day off in the middle?  I am already always asking for a couple hours off here and there for PT and and doctor's appts for my children.  ...