A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I am so sick and tired of adjusting my schedule to their maintenance schedule! - Venting

Posted: Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too.

I don't even have a social life and that would get on my nerves! - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Tips On Adjusting Body Clock To A Night Schedule?
Aug 04, 2010

I just started the evening/night shift at a new job, and my body clock has been flipped upside down. When I go to sleep, I can only sleep 4 or 5 hours. I try to nap during the day until my body adjusts, but I can't get to sleep. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Find The DQS Maintenance Schedule?
Jul 22, 2012

I lost the printout I had of the dates--I know it was something like just about every other week--and was suprised by tonight's maintenance.  Oops.  Thanks in advance! ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

Where Are You Sick And Tired? Doing Okay?
Apr 02, 2010

You doing okay?    ...

Sick And Tired Of It
Apr 16, 2015

90% or more of my reports today have been pure &*%$.  Sound quality is crap.  I am so sick of tired being slowed down by trying to listen to these inept, noncaring dictators.  OPEN YOUR MOUTH and speak clealy.  Get the sound quality better. Oh wait, I just woke up and smelled the coffee.   that is NEVER going to happen.  ARGH!!!!!! Is it too much to ask for 1 good day?  ...

Getting Really Sick And Tired Of These Companies
Sep 01, 2012

posting ads basically screaming how they need MTs.  Gee, so why not answer me when I send a resume or at least answer my question as to why you do not even give me the courtesy of a response!! ...

I Know One Thing For Sure!! I Am Sick And Tired Of
Sep 21, 2012

reading job ads, making sure I meet the criteria, sending my resume and hearing nada!! ...

Anybody Else Sick And Tired Of The MANDATORY Overtime
Jun 05, 2012

I appreciate the work, but 3 months of mandatory overtime is taking a toll on my back, neck and hands.  ...

I Am Just So Bleeping Sick And Tired Of The Threats
Jul 21, 2014

from this "awesome" company!!  Sorry, but yes I am bitter.  Everything about MT that I used to love....gone.  I have to find something else. ...

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...

? On Being Locked Into Schedule
Mar 10, 2010

I am assuming that we will still have the 1/2 hour leeway on clocking in and out that we have now.  Does anyone have any info on that? ...

Schedule Swap
Apr 02, 2010

Can anyone answer a question about this new procedure?  I want to swap a shift for next week but having trouble understanding this new process.  I guess if you want to work a different shift on a particular day, you would first need to post yours and make sure someone takes it before you claim another as you might end up working both - correct?  It is not really swapping you have to give yours up and then hope there is one you can pick up.  I am not really sure why we di ...

Mequist Pay Schedule
Apr 08, 2010

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Medquist pay periods fall? Thank you! ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...

Need Help Finding Pay Schedule Please
Oct 05, 2010

I lost pay schedule for the year in the e-mail purge. Can someone please help me? ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

Asking For Schedule Change
Mar 14, 2011

I have just started working for Medquist two weeks ago..I am struggling with working a noon to 6 shift Sun-Thurs..I used to work M-F 5 am to 11 am with my other company until they closed down.  I am considered part-time (min of 24 hrs) but I work 30.  Do you think they will be p...ed if I were to ask for a day off in the middle?  I am already always asking for a couple hours off here and there for PT and and doctor's appts for my children.  ...

Schedule Approval
May 26, 2011

Hi folks, can someone tell me where the approval button is to approve the hours you have worked in the new schedule format?  I have looked for it, but can't find it anywhere.  Thanks. ...

Schedule Compliance
Jun 30, 2011

So, our CCM sent out an e-mail that she has received a directive that if we are not working our exact schedule, we are going to receive an oral warning and then be performance managed. If there is no work, we have to put in a Q-Care ticket or we will be performance managed. Remember when we first were pitched the idea of working at home? One of the points was that we could be flexible in our schedule. Now we are just slave wages on an assembly line with no deviation in schedule. Just anot ...

Flex Schedule
Oct 08, 2011

Reading through the many different polices, if I am reading this correct, you can be a flex-employee, 2000 lines per wk?  Do any of you work this kind of schedule?  Considering leaving, but would still like to work very part-time and this would be great. ...

Do They Really Lock You Out Of Getting In DQS Outside Your Schedule?
Feb 15, 2012

We just received the Rewards booklet (more than 1 week after I became an MModal employee). Do they really lock you out of the system outside of your schedule?  Thanks for this info and any other advice (other than run like ****, lots are trying to do that already).   ...

Schedule--compliance?
Feb 25, 2012

Has anyone on here ever been written up for not following schedule?  I know its important to follow but they out of the blue last summer called me up and said I had to change my schedule and I now have more evening hours.  I was already working on Sundays but anyway I used to work 2 hours in the eveings and would somehow like to get back to that instead of 4 hours.   CCm in my group sent out an email a short while ago stating if she found out people were not working schedule ...

Will I Be Able To Keep My Schedule With The Merger?
Mar 30, 2012

I guess this is just a question to those who have been part of a Nuance merger in the past.  Were you able to keep the schedule you were working before the merger, or were you herded into the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift spots?  I work split shift over two of them right now.  Anyone allowed to keep working M-F after a merger? I suppose I'm mainly wondering if I can continue to pick my own random schedule after the Trasncend merger is complete. ...

M*Modal Pay Schedule
May 03, 2012

Could someone advise me what the pay schedule is? When I worked for the Q, it was twice a month, different days of the week, but their site says biweekly. Is this correct? Thanks. ...