A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

where on MQCentral is the pay schedule? - NewbiegalMT

Posted: Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits! 

Easy way to remember pay schedule - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
Payday is the 10th and the 25th of each month. If that day falls on a Saturday, we get paid the day before, on Friday. If payday falls on a Sunday, we get paid the next day, on Monday.

pay schedule - deb

[ In Reply To ..]
Human resources then benefits 2010, then payroll.

Similar Messages:

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Anybody Able To Get On MQCentral?
Mar 11, 2011

NM ...

Is Anything Still Up With MQCentral?
Dec 06, 2011

Ever since the work done on the site yesterday I get the "Page cannot be displayed" note when I click on my MQCentral icon on my desktop.  This icon has worked for me forEVER so this is different.  Anyone else having a problem getting on the site this morning?  ...

MQCentral Email
Aug 12, 2010

I can get into MQCentral, but can't get into email.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Tried To Log In To MQCentral And It Says No Content Available
Sep 07, 2010

Did anyone else run into this? ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Into MQCentral?
Nov 01, 2011

x ...

XXX Emails In My MQCentral Email
Mar 09, 2010

Does anyone else get XXX emails in their MQCentral email. I started getting it about 2 months ago and now everyday when I got in my email, I have at least 3 of emails to delete. I have accidentally deleted important emails because of this. I called support when it first happened as I saw it as a HIPPA infraction as I had assumed that MQCentral was a secure website. He told me that someone with my Medquist email address in their computer looks as these sites and that is how I've been getting ...

DQscribe/manage/MQcentral
May 12, 2010

I can't log in to DQscribe or Manage or MQ Central.  I can get in to TeamWork though.  ...

Doesn't MQ Usually Have Contests On MQCentral For
May 17, 2010

Maybe I am not looking in the right spot on MQ Central, but has anyone seen any contests going on?? ...

MQCentral Employee Assistance
Aug 27, 2010

Has anyone here ever used this "service"?   Just wondering if I should give it a try, I'm feeling at the end of my rope here.  I need this job, a job, and want to be able to handle the new stressors and cope with all these changes in the industry.    I'm not a newbie either, been here through thick and thin over the years, and lately I find myself typing and crying at the same time, feeling so fearful of my future at my age.  Maybe I'm developing some ty ...

MQCentral Login Problems?
Sep 23, 2010

Anybody having problems logging into MQ Central today? I just put my username and password in the blanks as usual, and an error message came up as   "EJPAK0004W: Login failed. Please enter a valid user ID and password."    No caps lock on or anything of that sort. ...

Anyone Able To Open MQCentral Or QCare Yet? NM
Sep 24, 2010

nm ...

Need Mqcentral Login Link Please
Nov 08, 2010

nm ...

Tired Of Not Getting Into MQCentral... Ridiculous Sm
Nov 30, 2010

This is ridiculous.  We are told that to get the measley 15 mins on our time for NJA to get ticket, send Email and put in Schedule Source timesheet alert to manager message.  Do NOT stay logged in to check for jobs.   Now quite frankly half the time I cannot even get QCare to come up, and definitely MQCentral on the My Community part is asinine acting.    I do clock out when getting NJA, but sometimes I have stayed in DQS to see when jobs come in.   S ...

NJA Policy On MQCentral - Need Help Finding Sm
May 31, 2011

Can someone point me to the actual policy on MQCentral regarding NJA? I can't find it and I would like to review it.  I thought it would be under Policy and Process, but I haven't seen anything. Thanks!     ...

Trouble Getting E-mail On MQCentral
Sep 01, 2011

Tweetie--you Are Still Accessible On MQcentral Email
Feb 18, 2010

Dunno if that is good/bad news.  I just checked at 3:30 am CT and somebody still thinks you work here. ...

Are DocQScribe/MQCentral Running SLOW
Aug 31, 2010

My tiny little dictations are taking way too long to download, and one just came to a complete halt in the middle of the sound file download, preventing me from finishing the document.  Came to a screaming halt.  Also, can't get into MQCentral.  Anyone else? ...

Anyone Having Problems With Reading Email On Mqcentral?nm
Oct 28, 2011

x ...

On MQCentral Home Page Check Out The Video
Nov 11, 2011

on youtube with Vern Davenport.  When you're on the youtube page click on the Speech Understanding Video.mov on the right and watch that video.  Say goodbye to your jobs! ...

AAMT Book Of Style On MQCentral Maze??
Mar 19, 2014

Sent a new computer and I can't find AAMT Book of Style in MQCentral.  Does anyone happen to know where it is in the maze??? ...

Wondering If Any Other MQers Are Having Trouble Logging Into MQCentral Email?
May 06, 2010

x ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...